Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 18 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 397

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #341
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a marketing ploy. The long drive is going to wear down your tires faster. The worst part is that you have to bring your own glory holes.
    Does this qualify for both mask and glory hole recommendations?

    Bob Blakeborough

  2. #342
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    ‘Berta Special
    Posts
    5,268
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    I’ll allow it
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  3. #343
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    That's why he had to trim his beard.

  4. #344
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why he had to trim his beard.
    Fuck no... I was an adult in the 80's bro. Ain't scared of pubic hair! Need some curls coming out of that mask to make be feel better.
    Bob Blakeborough

  5. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    No longer Savage. :(
    Posts
    7,683
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I'd mooch driveway time from you Bobby. I'm certain I've parked my trailer in worse places.
    Make the world a radder place, grow a mullet.
    Public Mobile is the best, just like Phil Collins haggard face.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one gives maritimers shit for culturally appropriating donairs.

  6. #346
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd mooch driveway time from you Bobby. I'm certain I've parked my trailer in worse places.
    You wouldn't be the first..
    Bob Blakeborough

  7. #347
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd smooch you Bobby. I'm certain I've parked my trailer in worse places.
    Lovely morning all.

  8. #348
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    No longer Savage. :(
    Posts
    7,683
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I'd smooch Bobby. #accurate
    He is dreamy, and that is nice
    Make the world a radder place, grow a mullet.
    Public Mobile is the best, just like Phil Collins haggard face.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one gives maritimers shit for culturally appropriating donairs.

  9. #349
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd smooch Bobby. #accurate
    He is dreamy, and that is nice
    It is good to have options...

    Bob Blakeborough

  10. #350
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    4,992
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    It is Friday.

    I am thankful it is Friday.

    Have a good weekend everyone.

  11. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    No longer Savage. :(
    Posts
    7,683
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    After two months of fighting and arguing and planning and revising at work, and countless wechat/zoom/email/text/voice discussions, I sent two offer letters out today. Assuming they accept, this is going to make the rest of 2020 much better for me.
    Make the world a radder place, grow a mullet.
    Public Mobile is the best, just like Phil Collins haggard face.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one gives maritimers shit for culturally appropriating donairs.

  12. #352
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After two months of fighting and arguing and planning and revising at work, and countless wechat/zoom/email/text/voice discussions, I sent two offer letters out today. Assuming they accept, this is going to make the rest of 2020 much better for me.
    Congratulations! Are you going to be a "dai-lo"?

  13. #353
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    No longer Savage. :(
    Posts
    7,683
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Congratulations! Are you going to be a "dai-lo"?
    Is that French for big dick?
    Make the world a radder place, grow a mullet.
    Public Mobile is the best, just like Phil Collins haggard face.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one gives maritimers shit for culturally appropriating donairs.

  14. #354
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that French for big dick?
    It's Chinese for EIT.

  15. #355
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's Chinese for EIT.
    Don't trigger him.

  16. #356
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Weather looks great. ExtraEIT has new minions. Satisfactory day.

  17. #357
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    No longer Savage. :(
    Posts
    7,683
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    This pandemic has changed a lot of my routines, and that's been stressful. But one nice thing is the new things that we've been able to try with the kids. One neat one is that I let my 8 year old cut my hair now. She's done it twice, and it's not perfect by any stretch, but she has fun, and my wife tidies it up a little afterwards and it's just fine.

    Trying to embrace the little things in life right now, and that one has been an unexpected little joy for both of us.
    Make the world a radder place, grow a mullet.
    Public Mobile is the best, just like Phil Collins haggard face.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one gives maritimers shit for culturally appropriating donairs.

  18. #358
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,019
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    We couldn't possibly be busier professionally right now and, I work less it seems.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  19. #359
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    TrackCock
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    busier but working less is a great trade off.

  20. #360
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,019
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    busier but working less is a great trade off.
    May be famous last words as I just took on clients in 3 new markets. But till now it's been a nice summer of 9-10 am starts and patio lunches!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •