Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 23 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 465

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #441
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excited for a bigger snowfall today, and for a fun drive later!
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  2. #442
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,498
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking forward to reconnecting with a long lost friend.
    We got along great, but I'm remembering that he was maybe the cheapest mahfk I've ever known. He used to insist we go to the gay bar because the drinks were half the price of the other bars! LoL!!
    Yep, I've been doing cultural appropriation a long time!

    You guys enjoy whatever semi-clever fodder you get from this^
    that actually sounds legit.

  3. #443
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking forward to reconnecting with a long lost friend.
    We got along great, but I'm remembering that he was maybe the cheapest mahfk I've ever known. He used to insist we go to the gay bar because the drinks were half the price of the other bars! LoL!!
    Yep, I've been doing cultural appropriation a long time!

    You guys enjoy whatever semi-clever fodder you get from this^
    They would have been free had you guys dressed a little better but it's nice to see a happy couple rekindle a lost spark!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  4. #444
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Aspen
    My Ride
    F-Sport
    Posts
    10,278
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Reconnected with some bros who I have been out of touch with and things picked up right where they left off. It was great.

    The quality of your life depends on the quality of your relationships.

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Left Coast
    My Ride
    '18 GMC Sierra, '18 Yamaha MT07
    Posts
    1,341
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I'm part of a local facebook group called 'Victoria find new friends'. Someone posted that they were the same age as me, lived abroad for the last decade, and originally from Calgary. I commented that I was from Calgary too, and she recognized my name. Turns out we graduated from high school together. Had a few great catch ups, found our old highschool yearbook and had some good laughs from it. Definitely cheered us both up!

  6. #446
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Bow chicka wow wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Left Coast
    My Ride
    '18 GMC Sierra, '18 Yamaha MT07
    Posts
    1,341
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bow chicka wow wow.
    Not that kind of catch up!

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,583
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    My daughter's Highland dance Christmas performance was done entirely on zoom this year and I thought I'd hate it but it was actually really nice and she was so proud and I was so proud. Really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  9. #449
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    not calgary
    My Ride
    changes every year
    Posts
    4,717
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    There was about 40 people tobogganing today, most of them not social distancing and no one got fucked up by the fuzz.

  10. #450
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Good morning puffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  11. #451
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,737
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Love seeing stories like this:
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...urse-1.5850475

    Some people are survivors no matter the times.

  12. #452
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,583
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Feeling the love on beyond lately. It's nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  13. #453
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  14. #454
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 Q5
    Posts
    1,861
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Company is going through a massive global reorg. Was told today that my role is not impacted which is nice.

  15. #455
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  16. #456
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,583
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Had a nice time playing socially distanced poker with my buds. More fun in person but playing on teams is okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

  17. #457
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,737
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I decided to kill all my Kijiji messages with kindness even after multiple messages sent to me that are less than courteous. Seems like they either made the other party nice back or they stop messaging back.

    Boy it feels weird to be a mature adult online. Lol.

  18. #458
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,737
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    130th Ave Safeway Bakery.
    Real sweet awesome lady taking orders over the phone for donut pick-up the next day.
    I actually prefer this method and might do it more often. Never thought of doing it until Covid happened and it all came pre-boxed.
    Last edited by Disoblige; 01-15-2021 at 02:22 PM.

  19. #459
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    lester van
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I decided to kill all my Kijiji messages with kindness even after multiple messages sent to me that are less than courteous. Seems like they either made the other party nice back or they stop messaging back.

    Boy it feels weird to be a mature adult online. Lol.
    Internets like a whole different place since I've walked away from r/Calgary and the off topic forums at Alberta Outdoors/Gun Nutz
    I actually kinda like it again

  20. #460
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    8,583
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Spent the day out in the mountains yesterday with my brothers in celebration of what would have been my dad's 100th birthday. Visited a few of his favourite spots and fired up his old camp stove to make hot chocolate. A really nice day.
    PXL_20210228_001206226~2.jpg
    PXL_20210227_192659364.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there is one thing I know for sure. ES has no Aspen goals

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •