Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 128

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    My Ride
    2013 Toyota Highlander Sport
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Had a really good night with our friends last night and even finished the escape 60 starwars room within the 60mins. (apparently only a 10% pass rate)

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Blandness
    Posts
    7,067
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    There's 3 Blackhawks in my hangar, and their cool as fuck.

    IMG_20191101_165417_4.jpg

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    My Ride
    '14 Dodge Crew Cab, '08 WRX
    Posts
    1,378
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    After helping open a new shop, 3 years ago, with my choice of co-workers from past companies, we finally have a near-perfect team. So much as I was offered to stay at home with my kids instead of driving 2 hrs for a an ugly service call, when I’m the only one scheduled on-call this weekend. Great co-workers are awesome.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    My Ride
    2013 Toyota Highlander Sport
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's 3 Blackhawks in my hangar, and their cool as fuck.

    IMG_20191101_165417_4.jpg
    Are those things attached to the side bombs?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Blandness
    Posts
    7,067
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are those things attached to the side bombs?
    Fuel tanks for extended range.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Technically the NE
    My Ride
    ‘Berta Special
    Posts
    4,268
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's 3 Blackhawks in my hangar, and their cool as fuck.

    IMG_20191101_165417_4.jpg
    Awesome.

    Context?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,989
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I used to build models as a kid and made one nearly identical to that. Super cool!
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  8. #88
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Blandness
    Posts
    7,067
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awesome.

    Context?
    They were flying from Alaska, one needed some maintenance, so they parked here for a few days. US Army, oldest in their fleet. Crew were great to talk to, and let us climb inside.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    1,737
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They were flying from Alaska, one needed some maintenance, so they parked here for a few days. US Army, oldest in their fleet. Crew were great to talk to, and let us climb inside.
    I thought they just packed them in transports n and flew them around

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Technically the NE
    My Ride
    ‘Berta Special
    Posts
    4,268
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought they just packed them in transports n and flew them around
    I think that’s mostly over oceans. Transiting is likely way cheaper than a trip in a globe master when range allows.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They were flying from Alaska, one needed some maintenance, so they parked here for a few days. US Army, oldest in their fleet. Crew were great to talk to, and let us climb inside.
    That’s super cool for sure.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    IAH bar
    My Ride
    UA6295 seat 22A
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Woke up early, but for the first time in a long time, was able to get back to sleep. That additional hour of sleep is a good thing for sure.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    2,924
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's 3 Blackhawks in my hangar, and their cool as fuck.
    That's so awesome I don't care about your grammar.

    Buddy here is a helicopter mechanic, goes all over the place, not sure if he's seen one of these though!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    IAH bar
    My Ride
    UA6295 seat 22A
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Had awesome customer service today over lunch-hour at the core Indigo store. The woman there was super helpful and friendly, and also mentioned that "sometimes" books are cheaper online. Went back to my desk, found a 10% coupon code and ended up spending $50 instead of $85, plus free shipping. Pretty pleased with that.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I want to have Extraslow's babies some day
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 11-13-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham_A_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want to have Extraslow's babies some day
    I want to have Graham_A_M's babies some day!
    Bob Blakeborough

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    IAH bar
    My Ride
    UA6295 seat 22A
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    28

  17. #97
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    -.-- -.-- -.-.
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't want anyone's babies.
    That's not a nice thing to say.

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    IAH bar
    My Ride
    UA6295 seat 22A
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Shit, thanks for pointing that out. I think it's nice that we get so many chances in this life to do better and be better.

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    We can make that happen my good sir. (JK)
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    IAH bar
    My Ride
    UA6295 seat 22A
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Had some nice news at work today, or really, the promise of future nice news. Or maybe it's just a rumor. I dunno, but it has the potential to solve some problems I've been having, and , I think, to create some interesting opportunities. Hope to have some confirmation so that I can share with all y'all sometime before the end of the year. In the mean time, I'm enjoying a glass of River Valley Red.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •