Quantcast
Say something nice - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 25 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 492

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,548
    Rep Power
    100

    Red face Say something nice

    There's enough negativity in all of threads and in our heads that we need something purely positive.

    Post something happy or positive, or just something nice that happened to you.

    I'll start, today I woke up only five minutes before my alarm feeling rested and upbeat.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    '14 Taco
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    The coffee in my yeti made an hour ago is still steaming!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stampede Central
    My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    eXTrasLOW posts leave me upbeat

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,426
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    The heated seats in my truck were very comforting this AM
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Axis powers
    Posts
    2,486
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I didn't hit those idiots wearing all black crossing the street this morning
    Sig nuked by mod.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    '14 Taco
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The coffee in my yeti made an hour ago is still steaming!
    Update: Still hot, running low

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Not Aspen
    My Ride
    Two from Freemont
    Posts
    9,606
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Double post, but BOOBS!

    Name:  2DCFA56A-660D-4597-A8D9-5FD9095A2A8B.jpg
Views: 1366
Size:  63.9 KB

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    DEBT
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    It didn't snow again so I can delay putting my winters on another day

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calgary/Alberta
    My Ride
    2011 Chrarger, 2018 F150
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I like traffic lights but only when they are green

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I crushed a sick workout this morning.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,755
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    My 1.5yo daughter is on the verge of beating a cold that she's had for like 10 days. Looking forward to hugs that don't result in me getting covered in snot.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    4,192
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My 1.5yo daughter is on the verge of beating a cold that she's had for like 10 days. Looking forward to hugs that don't result in me getting covered in snot.
    You cna look forward to that in about 9 years.

    EDIT: Just noticed the thread title.

    Your daughter is super cute.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Calgary
    My Ride
    Lexus/Toyota
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    No matter all our differences, we are all great people living in a nice part of the world.
    2020 Lexus IS300
    2015 Toyota Sienna
    2002 Lexus IS300

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    V8s
    Posts
    3,755
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You cna look forward to that in about 9 years.

    EDIT: Just noticed the thread title.

    Your daughter is super cute.
    Ha!

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Buster again.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Homeless
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    8,426
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Here is one:

    After Trudeau buys all my guns I’ll be able to afford @Buster ’s GT-S
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Okanagan
    My Ride
    K-car
    Posts
    1,836
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    After trying off and on for the past two years we officially sold our home yesterday.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Echo RS
    Posts
    7,082
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    I have the ability to buy a new car but the restraint not to.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Daughter was born Oct 12. Getting excited to start a 10 week fully paid parental leave next week. (new benefit my company just started, didn't exist two years ago when my first child was born)

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nothingburger Hill
    My Ride
    Garbanzo Bean
    Posts
    11,548
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Daughter was born Oct 12. Getting excited to start a 10 week fully paid parental leave next week. (new benefit my company just started, didn't exist two years ago when my first child was born)
    Wow brother, that's really cool. Parenting is difficult, and not fun every moment, but there's amazing things about it every day. Spending those 10 weeks connecting with your family will pay off for years.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Fiesta ST
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I had Shaquille o'neal buy something from my online shop and then he was wearing it on stage while DJ'ing in croatia ... so that was kinda neat
    Nolan

Page 1 of 25 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •