Quantcast
Say something nice - Page 14 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 303

Thread: Say something nice

  1. #261
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Online
    My Ride
    Budget Baller
    Posts
    10,251
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I'm back because I miss you guys.

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    2,992
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm back because I miss you guys.
    You never left.

    My heart that is!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  3. #263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    7,306
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    The sun is shining here, and if it isn't shining on you yet, have faith that blue skies are coming.
    IMG_20200526_075725479~2.jpg

  4. #264
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 328i, 2009 Murano
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The sun is shining here, and if it isn't shining on you yet, have faith that blue skies are coming.
    IMG_20200526_075725479~2.jpg
    Beautiful!! Where is that? The sun is starting to shine here this morning. I hope it holds out!!

  5. #265
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    7,306
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    A secret location on lake Windermere.

  6. #266
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 328i, 2009 Murano
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A secret location on lake Windermere.
    Secrets.jpg

  7. #267
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    good morning kind souls of beyond.ca. I hope that niceguy EM2FTL's girlfriend moves onto the next round.

  8. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    7,306
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    It's a sunny beautiful day, enjoy it friends.

  9. #269
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Nice looking day outside. Seeing my beloved and under-utilized appliances going to good homes, and the additional countertop space is awesome. Not having to write an "I sold my xxx on beyond and yyy has not picked it up, what do I do" thread is fantastic too.

  10. #270
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    7,306
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    It's my kids birthday, and the other kid is being really nice to her. So that's nice.

  11. #271
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    2,992
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Bars opened yesterday. I'm still drunk.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  12. #272
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Yet another lovely day outside. Phase 2 is on in 2 days. I wish JRSC00LUDE an easy hangover recovery.

  13. #273
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    good morning beyond.ca. mostly cloudy today. perhaps the last day of the week to work outside. stonks looking good.

  14. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgmonton/AB
    Posts
    594
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    good morning beyond.ca. mostly cloudy today. perhaps the last day of the week to work outside. stonks looking good.
    What can I say except you're welcome
    For the stonks, the sun, the sky

  15. #275
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 Q5
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Finally got my vehicle back this week after a year-long saga with some warranty work (changing out pistons). It was nice having a 2020 A3 as a loaner car for the last month to rip around in while the final testing/work was done, but happy to have our vehicle back and have this behind us.

  16. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    7,306
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    It's a nice warm morning for all you outdoors types.

  17. #277
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a nice warm morning for all you people.
    giphy.gif

  18. #278
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex city
    My Ride
    Phanbus
    Posts
    7,306
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    I love all the Pacific islanders. Always so friendly and cheerful. #positivepacfic.

  19. #279
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    The best pec pops in the business

  20. #280
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    To the stranger at Flying J. Your glory hole etiquette is top shelf!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Something, something, something, Dark side

    By Tik-Tok in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. We say BMW, you say...

    By Destinova403 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 7
    Latest Threads: 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Something I need to say....

    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM
  4. just something i wanna say....

    By boi-alien in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-29-2002, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •