So far as history goes, the film didn't do a whole lot of justice to arms/armor used in the period, nor was the scope and scale of the battle there, it was about 1/10 or even far less in terms of the troops on the field. I understand budget limits, but a bit of CGI combined with what they did could have really made this much better. The single combat scenes were great however, and showed that unlike GOT and other such shows, that edged weapons especially swords can not magically cut through this thing called armor, especially platemail. Single combat almost always turned into ground combat with the fighters squirming about without a sword, trying to stick a small blade into a gap someplace. 10/10 on that score IMO.

The actual themes and acting in this film though - tour de force IMO. I'm really looking forward to Batman now after Robert Pattison's performance in this film, I had no idea he was capable of such a diverse role from what he normally does, and wow, serious wow on how he sold it. Joel Edgerton was fantastic too (as usual). The real stand out though IMO was the leading role, Timothee Chamalet. This kid blew me away, fight scenes, dialogues, but in particular the famous speech given by Henry 5th prior to the battle of Agincourt.

I was really looking forward to this one, the Battle of Agincourt is something I've read dozens of books and various scholarly research/etc papers about. Next to Trafalgar, which happened on my birthday/Oct 21, there is no single battle in history I find more interesting.

Worth the 2 hours-ish, 8.5/10.