Quantcast
Hair transplant in Turkey - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Hair transplant in Turkey

Default Hair transplant in Turkey

Has anyone gone to Turkey for hair transplants? I've had one friend go and do it at 1800 euros where as here in Canada it will be around 8 to 10k.

Does anyone have any personal experience in the procedure in turkey and if so what clinic did you go to?

My Ride
    SL550, P100DL, F-450, FIAT

Definitely following - my hubby wants it and I support that!....I just can’t justify 15-20k :/
    Professionally Retired

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by KPHMPH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Definitely following - my hubby wants it and I support that!....I just can’t justify 15-20k :/
    Hair transplant surgery seems ridiculous however the therapy required to do the self image work needed to like what you see in the mirror probably costs even more so to each their own! I would really love to see some "real people" before/after pics and not just what they put on their own websites. I heard a podcast once on using stem cell injections for hair growth too but have no idea about it, it sure sounds interesting though!

In other news, "hubby" has GOT to be the most annoying term in the world for a significant other. I automatically assume persons who use it live in trailers and primarily go to buffets for a nice dinner out.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    14' C63 507 Edition Coupe

I looked into it... watched all the Youtube videos and read all the reviews. Ultimately I decided to shave my head and it was the best decision I ever made.

If you are not a movie star then you can't afford a real hair transplant along with the maintenance that goes along with it.

It is NOT permanent and you will be left with a nice scar in 3 years when you do decide to shave your head.

The only thing I would maybe suggest is to get those scalp tattoo's that help you look like you have hair even though it is shaved.

My Ride
    ute

Transplants are horrible

My one friend got it in Toronto, paid 12k and his hair looks fantastic. I'm not bald but it's thinner than it used to be.

The other person I know (friend of a friend) got it done in turkey and he's super thick now. Looks more thick than my friend but this guy has nappy hair to begin with. It just looks so good it has me considering it

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

All this talk about surgery and thickness. Are we sure it’s hair that is bothering people?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Everyone knows bald + juice = profit.

And get an ultra red throat too. Looks better when you’re yelling at people rofl
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

I considered this back around 2000 when I started going bald.

I decided to buy a $40 pair of clippers every new year, and a bunch of whatever new cartridge razors are out instead.

Some of the Turkish sites make it look not "too bad", but you can still always tell IMO if it's been done. If I was 20 years younger and had the $ I do now I'd probably do it, but now there is no point or desire to bother. I've been Mr Clean now for more of my adult life than I when I had hair, it's part of my daily morning ritual to blade it off. I can understand why many would want to do this though, and for 2k or under plus airfare/etc, it'd be a good reason to go to Turkey. You can spend your off time there petting the millions of stray cats I saw when I was last there, I swear there are more cats than birds in many cities.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 11-13-2019 at 01:28 AM.

The cost is what makes it appealing and it can easily be turned into a trip to visit Greece and Italy

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    All this talk about surgery and thickness. Are we sure it’s hair that is bothering people?
    Beyond head shave meet?

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

lol all you people railing on hair transplants and how they look clearly don't have exposure to modern methods/results.

I've seen quite a few guys that have had transplants via FUE. One of them is my barber.

I can't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    lol all you people railing on hair transplants and how they look clearly don't have exposure to modern methods/results.

I've seen quite a few guys that have had transplants via FUE. One of them is my barber.

I can't tell.
    Did he get it done locally or overseas? The one guy I know personally (got it done in Toronto) you can't tell at all. Maybe you inspect the hair line but who would do that in real life?

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    Did he get it done locally or overseas? The one guy I know personally (got it done in Toronto) you can't tell at all. Maybe you inspect the hair line but who would do that in real life?
    He had his done in Turkey. He keeps telling me to go to Turkey vs. use a local surgeon since the cost is incomparable.

Local guys (Sante Medical) quoted me $7.5k just to fix my hairline. That's leaving the crown alone. So I'd have a full hairline with a solar cell on the back. lol

Same surgery in Turkey is like $4.5k, inclusive, and that includes my whole head, too.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post

I can't tell.
    That's why I wondered about seeing actual people's pictures as opposed to their own website testimonials!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked