Quantcast
Pennzoil Rebate and CT early black friday - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Pennzoil Rebate and CT early black friday

Default Pennzoil Rebate and CT early black friday

Anyone buy oil at Canadian Tire last weekend (early Black Friday)?
    Decent price, but I can't find the mailing address for the rebate on their site:
    https://www.pennzoil.com/en_ca/promo...L2luZGV4LmNmbQ

Don't know if it makes any difference, but at the last part confirmation, the print screen button don't seem to work. instead I just Ctrl+p the screen instead.
    But I still don't see the mailing address anywhere. Can't tell if I'm incompetent or can't read... Anyone have trouble with this online rebate form?
    Damn +44411's

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Yeap, I buy the Pennzoil Platinum Ultra every time its on sale at CT and then send in the rebate. Last year it was $32/5L jug, and sending in rebate makes it $22.

This year is the cheapest I've seen. $27.89 or you can buy the reg Platinum for $22, and send in rebate. $17 or 12 for a 5L jug of full synthetic is dirt cheap.

I've never done a physical mail out for the rebate. I've always done it online and uploaded my receipts. Max 4 per household so $40 back total.

This year, most locations were sold out of oil the first day of the sale. CT did not stock enough inventory this year for the sale, I ended up finding 2 jugs that someone had returned and ended up getting a raincheck for 2 more. This is in Edmonton, most locations out. Not sure if the same case in Calgary

Got 6 jugs in the garage and will get my rain check for 2 more.
    Last edited by dj_rice; 11-26-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    LNF

I orderer two jugs for pick up last night. Only one location still had inventory in Edmonton. Steal of a deal for the price. Also picked up a Fram Ultra filter for 30% off.