Quantcast
India bans Muslims. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: India bans Muslims.

Default India bans Muslims.

0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Pffftttt, China is way ahead, as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Ban anyone that believes in a man-made mythical sky god so this madness can end and we can move on as a species. Or just launch all the nukes and be done with it.

My Ride
    15,000 red line

You do realize that the ban was put in place by Extrimist Hindus? Also a faith system - one that continues to staunchly believe that you're born into a place (caste) in society and that's your and your family's deserving place for generations...to give you an idea, as a lower rank caste, dalits, you're destined to serve the rich and are an untouchable.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Religious people are the purest evil in the world. Is that irony?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Religious people are the purest evil in the world. Is that irony?
    For the most part, this is my feeling also. I have some wacko christians in my family. What they believe fucking screwed in the head
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    Edge

Religious people are the purest evil in the world.
    What makes you think that that is the case?

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    What makes you think that that is the case?
    The hatred, judgement and lack of tolerance for everyone who doesn't believe in THEIR "only real" god, that oozes out of them in pretty much direct proportion to their own piety is a good start.

Anyway, let's stop this in its tracks. You're not capable of changing my mind.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

I'm on the side that this was a dickwad move by India. I mean realistically you are somewhat shaped by your upbringing, but there is nothing to say that you cannot change in the future, nor should you solely be judged based on what you believe.

I do not adversely judge people when they vote Conservative, Liberal or NDP - when clearly they should be voting for the machine AI. But realistically, its possible and probable they will eventually come around to it. Nor do I adversely judge people who clearly have no idea what they are talking about when they say that man landed on the moon, and that Jeebus was a white guy.

If India gets to say this, I definitely get to say no Californian refugees.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

I didn't read the article, perhaps there is more to it, but I read about this law, and isn't it all about simply allowing for easier immigration for non-Muslims to India from neighboring Muslim-Majority countries, where they are a minority and thus sometimes prosecuted?

As far as I understand, they aren't doing anything to existing Muslims in the country, or blocking their entry the traditional way if they choose to come, they are just making it easier for those who are discriminated in their own country to escape to India easier. Their own president said it's for compassionate grounds. If a Muslim wants to come, they still can. Sure it excludes Muslims from easier entry, but it doesn't block them. It's like the NEXUS pass....some make it in through the express lane, while the rest of us have to wait in the long ass line. I should start a protest for discrimination of all these easy entry programs as well, complete BULLSHIT! Who is with me??

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post
    I didn't read the article, perhaps there is more to it, but I read about this law, and isn't it all about simply allowing for easier immigration for non-Muslims to India from neighboring Muslim-Majority countries, where they are a minority and thus sometimes prosecuted?

As far as I understand, they aren't doing anything to existing Muslims in the country, or blocking their entry the traditional way if they choose to come, they are just making it easier for those who are discriminated in their own country to escape to India easier. Their own president said it's for compassionate grounds. If a Muslim wants to come, they still can. Sure it excludes Muslims from easier entry, but it doesn't block them. It's like the NEXUS pass....some make it in through the express lane, while the rest of us have to wait in the long ass line. I should start a protest for discrimination of all these easy entry programs as well, complete BULLSHIT! Who is with me??
    That's not how this works.... it's easy for us who live in a country where citizenship are fully accounted. India on the other hand, documentation has been poor.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and...ncy?verso=true

In a country like ours, there are very large numbers of poor people who are not lettered, who are undocumented. As has happened in Assam already, you will have large numbers of people, Hindus, Muslims, and others, who are nationals, whose ancestors have lived in this land forever, but who would not have the documents to prove it. You could actually, at the same time, have immigrants who have come in and acquired documents, because that’s the first thing they need to do. You could have non-nationals who have documents and get citizenship, and you could have nationals who are undocumented and are stripped of citizenship.
    https://www.economist.com/asia/2019/...-be-foreigners

The Indian public has lately been shocked by stories of people, such as a decorated war hero and a 59-year-old widow, who have found themselves jailed for failing to prove their Indian-ness. But the state of Assam is clearly expecting a lot more to come. Ten purpose-built camps are planned.

Now there are estimated 200M Muslims in India. Just imagine what the migration will be like once they systematically do this state by state. Can Pakistan and Afghanistan handle such mass migration? What will UN do after Myranmar just went on trial for the same shit and said bite me.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 12-18-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Man... how times have changed. I remember mocking Christianity and other religions then getting flamed by people online. I hate all religion with a passion. Historically, religion has caused more bad than good.

However, I do condemn China for killing and hurting these poor religious fools.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    Historically, religion has caused more bad than good.
    What is your evidence of this? What are the good things each religion has done and what are the bad things each religion has done?

My Ride
    Edge

The hatred, judgement and lack of tolerance for everyone who doesn't believe in THEIR "only real" god, that oozes out of them in pretty much direct proportion to their own piety is a good start.
    That sounds very similar to the following, wouldn't you agree?

Religious people are the purest evil in the world.
    Hatred, judgement, and lack of tolerance for anyone who doesn't believe the same as you. Would that be accurate?

My Ride
    Nissan x2

What is your evidence of this? What are the good things each religion has done and what are the bad things each religion has done?
    Do your own research. Region is and always has been a cancer on mankind.

My Ride

That sounds very similar to the following, wouldn't you agree?

Hatred, judgement, and lack of tolerance for anyone who doesn't believe the same as you. Would that be accurate?
    No.

There is zero hatred for anyone in my statement nor is there any judgement. It's a simple observation of easily proven historical fact and is not limited to just one belief system.

Relax and go enjoy the also historically proven to be completely made of day of Jesus birth with your family.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 12-25-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    changes every year

No.

There is zero hatred for anyone in my statement nor is there any judgement. It's a simple observation of easily proven historical fact and is not limited to just one belief system.

Relax and go enjoy the also historically proven to be completely made of day of Jesus birth with your family.
    Sometimes...I love you. That is all.

My Ride
    Silverado

Weird day to call out religions.

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Do your own research. Region is and always has been a cancer on mankind.

Woot I finally get some supporters... I was almost crucified back in 2008 for similar comments haha
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Im actually not sure what to make of this. Its incredibly complicated.

The obvious answer is yes the new legislation is bad. Minorities can come to India and Muslims cannot. The political geography of that region makes sense to do so, especially given the history.
    But this has massive implications for Muslims in India. Huge. This is where its really dangerous for them.

As the article mentioned, one can say this is unfinished business from 1947. Jinnas dream of a Islamic state. One can argue its his fault and this is one of the implications of that ideology. Pakistan for Muslims and India for everyone else. The BJP is just closing things up.

The BJP nationalist party is blatantly exploiting this. There as many similarities to 1930's Germany when Hitler gave the people someone to blame and marginalise. We all know how that ended up. Especially with Indias rise as a economic power. Its place in the world is changing.

I predict a war, who with im not sure. Severe civil unrest in the next 10 years at the very least.