Quantcast
Sameday Worldwide Grrrrrr - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Sameday Worldwide Grrrrrr

My Ride
    2007 4Runner

Default Sameday Worldwide Grrrrrr

I've never ever ordered anything online from Costco and I'm pretty sure that I won't be ever again.

The item was picked up from the Costco's warehouse on the 21st and I have yet to hear from them regarding to schedule a pick up as it's a large TV that requires a signature.

Been home since the 23rd with the hope that I wouldn't have needed to take time off work to receive it, now I'm thinking that they don't delivery after 5 or on the weekends.

Anyone else have experience with these guys, as the reviews online suck ass.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I don't have experience with them and I was always weary of buying a TV online as well, but it was purchased and shipped during Christmas/New Years week so it was expected that you'd get no delivery till after the holidays.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

I ordered a tv from Costco on a Wednesday and they delivered on Friday last December. Never had any issues with them.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kjonus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've never ever ordered anything online from Costco and I'm pretty sure that I won't be ever again.

The item was picked up from the Costco's warehouse on the 21st and I have yet to hear from them regarding to schedule a pick up as it's a large TV that requires a signature.

Been home since the 23rd with the hope that I wouldn't have needed to take time off work to receive it, now I'm thinking that they don't delivery after 5 or on the weekends.

Anyone else have experience with these guys, as the reviews online suck ass.
    I just got a TV from them (Costco as well). What does the shipment tracking say? Mine was "picked up" in Ontario, and it took a week to get here. You have to remember the holidays as well. They probably shut down for xmas and boxing day, as well as today. So if it was picked up on the 21st, then it won't be getting here until tomorrow or Friday.

They do deliver in the evening and weekends though, they call you and ask for a day and time slot (which of course is 4+ hours wide). I got delivered on a Saturday morning.

I got a TV from Costco and they delivered it, had no problems. They showed up when they said they would and called ahead of time, probably took 3-4 days after I ordered it online.

Keep in mind that nobody is going around posting positive reviews, so delivery companies are always full of angry comments online haha

I ordered a 65" TV from Costco over the holidays and it was delivered early and without issue. I've ordered several pieces of furniture from them over the years as well and they are always WAY faster than the estimates.

As mentioned above, nobody reviews a delivery company unless they're upset haha.

My Ride
    *The First*

I ordered a 65" from Costco last year on 11/29 and it didn't get here until January 18. Tracking# was not a tracking#, it just says "picked up in Ontario" and gives zero information until they call you to schedule a delivery on the day of. Then it says "delivered".

I can't recall if it was this same freight company but the purchase was painful enough that I won't buy another TV from Costco unless it's off their shelf. And they didn't offer me fuck all for the inconvenience.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    I ordered a 65" from Costco last year on 11/29 and it didn't get here until January 18. Tracking# was not a tracking#, it just says "picked up in Ontario" and gives zero information until they call you to schedule a delivery on the day of. Then it says "delivered".

I can't recall if it was this same freight company but the purchase was painful enough that I won't buy another TV from Costco unless it's off their shelf. And they didn't offer me fuck all for the inconvenience.
    Yup. Tracking is useless. Just wait till they call to schedule a time. Aside from shitty tracking and random order to delivery times, no issues with them.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2007 4Runner

So yesterday the day as which was the latest I was suppose to be contacted to schedule a delivery came and went and nothing from these guys. Waited till noon today (Friday) and talked with someone who couldn't give me an answer other then I'll contact the shipping warehouse and have them contact you. I get a call from them at 3:30 asking to schedule my delivery at the earliest of Tuesday of next week between 1 and 5. In asking why has this package taken so long to contact me as according to what I'm looking at online you've had it at your dock since the 21st. To which I got an answer of it "we thought it was delivered and it was lost on our dock" in other words I don't have a good answer for you. So I asked what are you going to do for me considering I've had to chase you down and figure this out. Nothing good for a reply other then we would you like to schedule the package. Told them why should I have to take time off of work when I was just off for the last two weeks and you've had it from the 21st. I work everyday till 5 Monday to Friday and they don't deliver after those hours or on the weeks. Best they would do for me is book a 1 to 5 delivery and have the driver make my stop the last one in the NW and call me 1 hour before coming.

Still not pleased myself. So I figured I'd talk to Costca and see if they feel this is acceptable for a carrier that they are using and maybe I'll get somewhere with them. Costco agreed that this isn't acceptable and will escalate it up and contact Same Day and will compensate me somehow. So we'll see what that might be.

If I were you I would grab my gun and go get some payback. Don't they know who you are??? Totally unacceptable. You should at the very least be givin the TV free, and a couple of hours with one of those new rent-a-dolls for compensation. Or.... just call Costco again and tell them you will never order a TV from them again before the busiest time of year and see where that gets you.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Just call em and tell em you aren't taking it, get a refund.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?