Quantcast
Turning 40!? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Turning 40!?

My Ride
    *The First*

I just got some fresh spam from Exotics Racing today and they now have a Ferrari 488 Pista to give their also new GT2RS a run for its money. Apparently all cars now have Cup support Super Support Sport Pilot Cup 2-Sport RdRR whatever-the-fuck Michelin tires, so maybe that's also a plus.

I still maintain that driving their fancy Cayman or GTR is the only way to go, but I'm sure it's also fun to be forced to stay under 7k rpm for 5 laps while $800 falls out of your pants.

Do it.

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just got some fresh spam from Exotics Racing today and they now have a Ferrari 488 Pista to give their also new GT2RS a run for its money. Apparently all cars now have Cup support Super Support Sport Pilot Cup 2-Sport RdRR whatever-the-fuck Michelin tires, so maybe that's also a plus.

I still maintain that driving their fancy Cayman or GTR is the only way to go, but I'm sure it's also fun to be forced to stay under 7k rpm for 5 laps while $800 falls out of your pants.

Do it.
    Thanks for the heads up. I think I've decided to spend $800 on renting a Huracan for 24 hours and road-trip it through Death Valley, and out to the Grand Canyon. I may not be able to test its performance limits...but for close to the same price, I'd have it all day...and it would make for an epic road trip.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Do it.
    Whichever one I went to last at the Nascar track I bounced that GT2 off the rev limiter way more than I meant too and they didn't care haha
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3