Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 666 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 666 of 749 FirstFirst ... 656 665 666 667 676 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,320 of 14961

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

  1. #13301
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    2,619
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Buster thoughts on below?





    Weinstein seems to think lab leak probable due to lab location and how the virus is acting, TWIV seems to think it doesn’t line up due to genetic factors, all of it is way over my head
    I'd go with the TWiV guys on this.

  2. #13302
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    9,040
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    all illnesses at site are suspected Covid. Any symptoms necessitate a trip to get a covid test and then quarantine in your room until test negative.
    Same treatment at schools too. Or anywhere. That's the AHS guidance.
    Let's all work on positivity this week.

  3. #13303
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes the UCP made an announcement this morning that they are going to start PCR testing oil workers.




    I know what you are getting at, but all illnesses at site are suspected Covid. Any symptoms necessitate a trip to get a covid test and then quarantine in your room until test negative.
    In the past when I was a regular at this site they would routinely get norovirus sweeping through the camp, I once got it while I was site and it was taken very seriously and I was quarantined in my room for half my shift.
    Ok so it's still business as usual then? This isn't anything new.

  4. #13304
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    GLC43
    Posts
    8,560
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Weinstein seems to think lab leak probable due to lab location and how the virus is acting, TWIV seems to think it doesn’t line up due to genetic factors, all of it is way over my head
    WHO team in Wuhan seem to come to the same conclusion. The Lab isn't it.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55996728

    Now they are tracing supply chain to the Wuhan market.

  5. #13305
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    calgary, alberta, canada
    My Ride
    Lezbox
    Posts
    5,521
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WHO team in Wuhan seem to come to the same conclusion. The Lab isn't it.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55996728

    Now they are tracing supply chain to the Wuhan market.
    I’m a bit apprehensive with anything the who has to say about China at the moment. Not to say I believe any hypothesis at the moment but the who haven’t done themselves any favours with their credibility the last year.
    Last edited by finboy; 02-09-2021 at 09:06 PM.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

  6. #13306
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Silverado
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    China was super helpful in aiding the investigation as well afaik.
    Even with the who in their pockets.

  7. #13307
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    calgary, alberta, canada
    My Ride
    Lezbox
    Posts
    5,521
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    China was super helpful in aiding the investigation as well afaik.
    Even with the who in their pockets.
    WHO.jpg
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

  8. #13308
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Unemployment Line
    My Ride
    Sierra, RDX
    Posts
    2,632
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Apparently Olympic athletes will be getting exemptions to the quarantine duration and costs when they re-enter Canada after choosing to leave to compete overseas in the run up to the Olympics.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

  9. #13309
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How many Slave Muzzles is the Right Amount? Zero



    Fauci: Wear 2 masks. But, not actually


    But everyone can keep on wearing the muzzle. Back to Normal ever? Nope.

  10. #13310
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canuckistan
    My Ride
    Exploded.
    Posts
    7,123
    Rep Power
    20

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The benefit of masks is not known at this time. But we do know it is some non-trivial amount more than zero.

    We also know that the cost of mask use is, essentially, zero.

    So the cost:benefit of mask use is approaching infinity. I'll take that every time. And every time I see someone without a mask, I think they are stupid.

  11. #13311
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Silverado
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Add it to the list of trudeau fuck ups

  12. #13312
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,567
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That conversation is already going in the fuck Trudeau thread.

  13. #13313
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    9,040
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Add it to the list of trudeau wins with key voters
    ftfy
    Let's all work on positivity this week.

  14. #13314
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,272
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    If the blackface antics can't end this guy with cancel culture operating near peak, nothing will stop this guy.

  15. #13315
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...alth-1.5900876

    Sounds like the Isolation hotels are going as well as anybody expected when the government runs anything.

  16. #13316
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,410
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    So we are giving Kenney Bucks out to NDP voters apparently?

    Not sure he’s going to get much voter conversion in that group lol
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  17. #13317
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The province is finally accessing the money available for critical support workers with the 3:1 federal matching program:







    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...kers-1.5908613

    While other provinces accessed all or half of the matching federal funds by September, Alberta was the sole exception, having accessed just $47 million of its $347-million allocation.
    Last edited by kertejud2; 02-10-2021 at 02:42 PM.

  18. #13318
    Join Date
    Jun 1987
    Location
    SK
    My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)
    Posts
    3,051
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many Slave Muzzles is the Right Amount? Zero
    You do realize ABSOLUTELY NO ONE takes anything you say seriously when you use such stupid terms, right? Your own worst enemy if trying to have a balanced conversation.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

  19. #13319
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    GLC43
    Posts
    8,560
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...alth-1.5900876

    Sounds like the Isolation hotels are going as well as anybody expected when the government runs anything.
    AB funded Camp COVID is top notch tho according to this guy.

    https://globalnews.ca/news/7597681/c...el-experience/
    Last edited by Xtrema; 02-10-2021 at 02:46 PM.

  20. #13320
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Fiesta ST
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You do realize ABSOLUTELY NO ONE takes anything you say seriously when you use such stupid terms, right? Your own worst enemy if trying to have a balanced conversation.
    Surprised you don't just have him blocked. I assumed thats why no one ever responds to his batshit things. Considering he always seems to post at 1-3am and uses non-default formatting I wouldnt be surprised if its just a troll account resposting garbage from other forums at this point
    Nolan

Page 666 of 749 FirstFirst ... 656 665 666 667 676 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Canadian Novel

    By krazykhoja in forum Campus Chat
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 09-19-2008, 04:35 PM
  2. Good novel suggestions

    By codo in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 03-03-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Latest Threads: 11-15-2005, 09:36 PM
  4. hotwiring--research for a novel

    By writer in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 22
    Latest Threads: 06-12-2004, 10:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •