Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 984 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 984 of 985 FirstFirst ... 974 983 984 985 LastLast
Results 19,661 to 19,680 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

New Zealand Police Gestapo arrest a Whistleblower who revealed 20% of Vaxxed Population have Died

- More and more data has come out showing an unprecedented spike in excess deaths over the past 2 years

- a New Zealand government database administrator who helped catalog official data on vaccine recipients exposed the spike in excess death is associated with the Vaxx

- Barry Young had access to all info needed to investigate deaths an injuries related to the vaxx, and alerted him that something was not right, that statistically, it's impossible that it's not killing people

- he is not anti-vaxx and actually promoted the initial rollout of the jabs

- “We’ve had 711 from batch number one vaccinated 152 of those died which makes a 21 percentage death rate, mortality rate,” Gunn said looking at the data, which Smith confirmed was correct.

- “1 in 4, nearly 1 in 4 that that person is vaccinated is now dead,” Smith confirmed.

Smith said while some batches of AstraZeneca and Moderna Covid shots were administered, those injections were “only few and far between.”

“Mostly it’s Pfizer, mostly it’s Pfizer in New Zealand,” Smith confirmed.

- squad of 8 police officers ransacked the guy's home

--> https://slaynews.com/news/whistleblo...pulation-died/

Haha, some people were mad about my last post. Go on spamming my rep with comments, cowards. Not like I care about my rating.

Switzerland Suffers 73% Spike in Cancers Since 2020

- The spike was revealed in a bombshell report from Helsana, a major Swiss health insurance company.

- Since 2016 the number of patients receiving cancer treatments has decreased.

- In 2021, Helsana’s data shows there was a dramatic increase of 73% compared to 2020 in the number of patients receiving cancer treatments.

- And the high number of cancer patients continued in 2022 with an increase of 74% compared to 2020.

--> https://evol.news/news/switzerland-s...ign=Newsletter

Experimental MRNA injections, or Climate Change?

My Ride
    Nissan x2

If covid didn't kill you, the vaccine will LOL.

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Apparently those rapid tests (green boxes) that were handed out were basically fraudulent. Submitted for approval with edited results

https://globalnews.ca/news/10183219/...pplier-canada/
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I'm sure we discussed these tests before. False negatives were a clearly identified risk a long time ago.

Also, federal procurement is basically guaranteed to be fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Trucks

Didn’t they give like a $trillion to some vaccine lab in Winnipeg or something near the end of the pandemic, just to cancel the vaccine they made 2 years too late. That’s a great investment.

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by Darell_n View Post
    Didn’t they give like a $trillion to some vaccine lab in Winnipeg or something near the end of the pandemic, just to cancel the vaccine they made 2 years too late. That’s a great investment.
    Kind of. They gave "like a $trillion" to some lab that developed a vaccine that didn't get approved. But tomato potato. Government burning our tax dollars, per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by 16hypen3sp View Post
    Apparently those rapid tests (green boxes) that were handed out were basically fraudulent. Submitted for approval with edited results

https://globalnews.ca/news/10183219/...pplier-canada/
    Fraudulent doesn’t seem like the right word here. “Not as sensitive to non-contagious people resulting in a high number of false negatives” is more accurate.

I think a lot of people figured this out through anecdotal/personal experience. I’ve personally never been able to get a positive result even though I’m certain I’ve been positive in the past (entire family sick in the house, wife and kids all positive).

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm sure we discussed these tests before. False negatives were a clearly identified risk a long time ago.

Also, federal procurement is basically guaranteed to be fuck.
    Yah but when it was discussed back then, you were just a crazy conspiracy theorist. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Fraudulent doesn’t seem like the right word here. “Not as sensitive to non-contagious people resulting in a high number of false negatives” is more accurate.

I think a lot of people figured this out through anecdotal/personal experience. I’ve personally never been able to get a positive result even though I’m certain I’ve been positive in the past (entire family sick in the house, wife and kids all positive).
    Yah they sucked. I got a false negatives all thru my Covid experience, which was only two days mind you. After that, I got a positive result when I felt great. My experience with them was all over the map. Couldn’t you drop whiskey on them and get a positive result too?
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

You said it bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

The standard method is if you get a negative, you don't have it. Don't test again. If you test again and get a positive, it's almost certainly a false positive.

If you have a positive on the first test, then test again. If that one is positive, then you have it. If it's negative, you don't have it.

But like everything else covid related, science was thrown out the window.

My Ride
    *The First*

I saw a thing recently where they pointed out that the statement "I prefer to trust the science" was mocked because the very definition of Science is actually to distrust and continue to question things in search of the most correct solution and I thought that was reasonably clever and accurate.

The people I know who have tested positive and have gotten the most sick this year (covid or not) also continue to get the boosters and flu shots.
    I've been under the weather once or twice, sinus pain or chills but then gone in a few days.
    Just good sleep hygiene, eat reasonably healthy and exercise.
    Immune system is a thing.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post
    If the messaging isn't coming from the government, I don't believe it.

My Ride
    NC1

The people I know who have tested positive and have gotten the most sick this year (covid or not) also continue to get the boosters and flu shots.
    I've been under the weather once or twice, sinus pain or chills but then gone in a few days.
    I was sick for about 7 days, it was about 20 months since the last one so I was due. Just the usual cough cold chills etc. otc meds were great. Life goes on. But some people do have it rougher so do take care.
    When I told the gf I get the yearly flu shot but not covid booster shot she looked at me funny lol cwazy cupcakes I know lol
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    I saw a thing recently where they pointed out that the statement "I prefer to trust the science" was mocked because the very definition of Science is actually to distrust and continue to question things in search of the most correct solution and I thought that was reasonably clever and accurate.
    Asymptomatic testing was never a thing until covid. It's totally invalid science - the probability that a positive test is false is incredibly high.

Brain Damage Soaring among Covid mRNA Vaxxxed

- major investigation launched as soaring number of vaxxed people have been reported with brain damage and neurological issues

- experts noted that cases initially began to emerge in the form of personality changes. However, more serious issues are now occurring at alarming rates, with severe cases of neurological damage now being reported among the vaxxed public, even months after they received the injections. Some are likening the cases to lobotomies.

- not only do Covid jabs cause profound damage to bodily organs, but they damage and destroy the tiny capillaries that exist in the brain as part of the critically important blood- brain barrier [I brought this up in this thread a long time ago with the research by Dr Byram Bridle, and the Spike protein going into the blood brain barrier]

--> https://newsaddicts.com/brain-damage...d-mrna-vaxxed/

Brain damage? This explains very much.

Not really related but French farmers >>> Canadian truckers

My Ride
    Bicycle

Did a few days stint in the People's Republic of Richmond late Nov and I'm sure I picked up some sort of RSV there. Had difficulty breathing for 1st weeks or 2 of Dec but that cleared up pretty quickly.

But overall about flus and colds, I did a lot better since COVID than pre COVID. But I have been keeping up with flu/COVID shots and 2000IU of vitamin D per day since COVID was a thing. At least one of those things is working I guess.

My cousin's family didn't and had family visit from HK in Dec. They were sick for most of Dec.

Page 984 of 985 FirstFirst ... 974 983 984 985 LastLast