Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 855 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 855 of 985 FirstFirst ... 845 854 855 856 865 ... LastLast
Results 17,081 to 17,100 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Actually I agree, price gouging stupid people does seem very unethical.
    Ultracrepidarian

Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate

1800 flights cancelled, 800 on Saturday and 1000 on Sunday.

- Just two days after the Southwest pilots union asked a federal judge to block the company’s vaccine mandate, the airline canceled 1,800 flights this weekend, blaming bad weather.

- On Friday, the Southwest Airlines Pilots Association (SWAPA) filed a lawsuit asking that a federal judge “temporarily block the company from carrying out federally mandated coronavirus vaccinations until an existing lawsuit over alleged U.S. labor law violations is resolved,” according to Bloomberg.

“The new vaccine mandate unlawfully imposes new conditions of employment and the new policy threatens termination of any pilot not fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021,” the legal filing said. “Southwest Airlines’ additional new and unilateral modification of the parties’ collective bargaining agreement is in clear violation of the RLA.”

- Chris Bianchi, a meteorologist out of Denver, told CNBC that he did not see the type of severe weather that would have caused massive flight delays. “Based on what I’ve seen, there didn’t appear to be any high impact weather that would’ve significantly affected Southwest operations yesterday or today,” he said.

---
    What happens when Police, Firefighters, Nurses, Doctors stop working due to these Mandates?

My Ride
    Model S

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find this a funny one, because the antivaxxers that end up in hospital wanting treatment, depending on severity of course, may be treated with monoclonal antibodies, which is a truly an "experimental treatment" under emergency use order. The irony.

But in other seriousness, its alot of management of the actual subsymptoms that COVID causes, respiratory, end organ, cardiac, etc. The main thing that gets talked about is oxygenation, which is mechanical ventilation and positional treatments ("proning"), concurrently with meds to support perfusion and cardiac output, renal support, all that up to textbook "life support" known as ECMO where they circulate blood outside your body through a machine that is oxygenating it, removing waste products, circulating back in and doing the jobs your organs are supposed to be doing but can't. This is why recovery can be so long too, your bodies internal management systems have either been on a holiday due to the external factors regulating them, or the damage prior to that point has been so bad that you may not recover 100%.
    I'm not an antivaxer, but I would probably also take MABs over the vaccine, even if I had to pay for it. You don't need any of that other stuff or an ICU bed if you get MABs in time. Takes about an hour and costs around $1500 and then you go home. Maybe eat some horse paste for good measure. Feel sick for about a day and you're fine. None of that long covid shit to deal with. Probably easier to do that in the US though, and less of a moral dilemma spending public money on expensive treatment. I figure if I make a choice not to get a vaccine, then it's reasonable that I own the consequences and pay for the cost of that mistake, if there is one.

That's what Trump got and why he bounced back within a day or two even though he's old and overweight. It's basically an immune system in a bag. Pretty cool tech.

IIRC you're not supposed to get a vaccine within a few months if you get that treatment though, so I wonder how that's going to work with vax passports. Maybe you're just on house arrest for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    What happens when Police, Firefighters, Nurses, Doctors stop working due to these Mandates?
    I'll let you know in about 2 weeks. Seattle is about to find out. Either the mayor has to cave, or we're going to be severely fucked. They're already down about 300 officers due to city council and the BLM/antifa retards making their lives hell for the last 2 years. Seattle is already completely lawless, it's a joke.

Seattle could fire 40% of police force over COVID-19 vaccine mandate
    https://nypost.com/2021/10/09/seattl...ccine-mandate/

Most of them got covid on the job already and are immune, so they're having none of it

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    I'm not an antivaxer, but....
    How to quickly identify an anti-vaxxer in the wild.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

I'm not an antivaxer, but I would probably also take MABs over the vaccine, even if I had to pay for it. You don't need any of that other stuff or an ICU bed if you get MABs in time. Takes about an hour and costs around $1500 and then you go home. Maybe eat some horse paste for good measure. Feel sick for about a day and you're fine. None of that long covid shit to deal with. Probably easier to do that in the US though, and less of a moral dilemma spending public money on expensive treatment. I figure if I make a choice not to get a vaccine, then it's reasonable that I own the consequences and pay for the cost of that mistake, if there is one.

That's what Trump got and why he bounced back within a day or two even though he's old and overweight. It's basically an immune system in a bag. Pretty cool tech.
    lol wut?

So stupidity about bouncing back in a day and all that aside because there's clearly alot you don't understand, I want to be clear.... You'd rather get sick, then get injected with the immune protein that your body would essentially generate itself if you had just gotten the vaccine, rather than just avoid the whole situation on its own and get the vaccine? Even though one is approved and one is still under emergency use order? Even though BILLIONS of doses of vaccine have been administered and proven effective vs what likely amounts to thousands of treatments? Are you even reading what you're typing at this point?

Listen, if you're that happy to make bad decisions, despite all of the evidence in the world slapping you in the face, AND voluntarily pay for it, well you know the saying about an idiot and his money.......I'll PM you my email address and gladly accept any $$ you just want to throw away.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Nissan x2

I'm not an antivaxer, but

Most of them got covid on the job already and are immune, so they're having none of it
    You aren’t immune. You can still get reinfected after a period of time, this is one of the many false assumptions by anti vax idiots.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    lol wut?

So stupidity about bouncing back in a day and all that aside because there's clearly alot you don't understand, I want to be clear.... You'd rather get sick, then get injected with the immune protein that your body would essentially generate itself if you had just gotten the vaccine, rather than just avoid the whole situation on its own and get the vaccine? Even though one is approved and one is still under emergency use order? Even though BILLIONS of doses of vaccine have been administered and proven effective vs what likely amounts to thousands of treatments? Are you even reading what you're typing at this point? '

Listen, if you're that happy to make bad decisions, despite all of the evidence in the world slapping you in the face, AND voluntarily pay for it, well you know the saying about an idiot and his money.......I'll PM you my email address and gladly accept any $$ you just want to throw away.
    in

In Canada moderna , Pfizer , and AZ are fully approved

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Trump had a team of 20 doctors with around the clock treatment , he was also given about 20 other treatments, not something normal people have access to. Plus he was almost put on a vent … not sure I would hold him up as the gold standard.

Also MAB is pretty much the same as the vaccine, so I am not sure why you would not just get the vaccine and try and prevent it in the first place …

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    You aren’t immune..
    Those who got vaccinated aren't either

It’s too bad they stopped making hydroxychloroquine, otherwise we wouldn’t have to be having these debates. It’s weird that the guys pushing ivermectin don’t talk about that more, after all the time the put in hyping up the hydroxychloroquine. I assume that’s what’s happening, I haven’t really been paying attention

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Those who got vaccinated aren't either
    Nothing is 100%

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    Nothing is 100%
    So?

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    in

In Canada moderna , Pfizer , and AZ are fully approved
    I know that, I think you misread me. One methodology is fully approved (vaccines), one (MCA) is not and remains experimental.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

A UK quantitative data analyst, Joel Smalley ,highlighted data from Johns Hopkins University Resource Centre, showing insane spikes in Covid-19 deaths after Countries introduced Covid vaccines.

- Highlighting data from precisely 40 Countries, the charts in the video are each marked with a vaccine emoji noting the date Covid vaccinations were introduced in each nation.

---

This shows a Worldwide trend of deaths following vaccinations, And shows the opposite of what would be expected after a Vaccine campaign.

For Example, Public Health England revealed that Vaxxed ppl made up 63% of deaths from the Delta Variant -- > https://nationalfile.com/uk-governme...inated-people/

871 LA firefighters file $1.7 Billion lawsuit over Vaccine mandate. 25% of firefighters Preparing to Quit

- Hundreds of Los Angeles firefighters are joining the legal battle against the Covid vaccine requirement. Each firefighter is seeking $2 million in compensation. “You go from everyone thanking you one day for doing your job, and coming and helping them in their time of need, now all of the sudden, you’re a villain."

The Nurses that worked through 19 Months alongside Covid Patients, contracting Covid in the process and Considered Heroes will now be fired even though they have Natural Immunity, and is not taken into Consideration even though Studies show more Durable and long lasting protection than the Vaxx

My Ride
    *The First*

Why are NHL coaches still wearing masks? Allegedly 99.5% of players are vaccinated and the rinks are full of vaccinated fans. WtF?!
    Who's the chair of the I'd feel better if committee that's put this in?

My Ride
    NC1

It’s all theatre.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

I bet ya coaches do it on purpose instead of a pamphlet to mask what they are saying.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Why are NHL coaches still wearing masks? Allegedly 99.5% of players are vaccinated and the rinks are full of vaccinated fans. WtF?!
    Who's the chair of the I'd feel better if committee that's put this in?
    It's virtue signalling. They should all wear orange masks to kill two birds with one stone....

The CEO of SouthWest Airlines has now said that no one will get fired from Getting the Vax after the Mass Sickout Last Week-end over the Mandate. Great news!

Texas Governor George Abbott signed an EO banning vaccine mandates following Florida. Great News!

Federal Judge blocks United Airlines Vaccine Mandate. Nice.

American Airlines Mass sickout with 230 flights cancelled and 600 flights delayed. I'm liking the Trend. Let's keep it Up.

Page 855 of 985 FirstFirst ... 845 854 855 856 865 ... LastLast