Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 854 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 854 of 985 FirstFirst ... 844 853 854 855 864 ... LastLast
Results 17,061 to 17,080 of 19685

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    2018 Civic Si coupe

^I read somewhere on here that you're a dreamboat too

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Work from home orders are hurting a lot of business. only 40% of businesses are at precovid numbers. Many business cant get people to work... we are a long ways from normal but creeping back there.
    Yea, that's the shitty thing about owning a business, unpredictability from outside factors. Whether it's a recession or a pandemic keeping people away from going to the office, it's not something that can be easily fixed.

It's pretty sad how dead downtown is and how many businesses have called it quits when I went in yesterday.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Has wheels

If I didn't have to wear a mask certain places, my life would essentially be back to 100% normal pre-covid.

I'm highly anticipating the day they announce masks are not longer "mandatory" in places.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by brucebanner View Post
    If I didn't have to wear a mask certain places, my life would essentially be back to 100% normal pre-covid.

I'm highly anticipating the day they announce masks are not longer "mandatory" in places.
    I think it will be awhile before masks are dropped... they got burnt on that one already.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by brucebanner View Post
    The fact that ANY restriction is applicable to vaccinated—and I would argue anyone recovered from a Covid infection regardless of vaccine status— persons is absolutely ridiculous.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Again, we're talking about the perspective of the "other side". If they pay their taxes, a chunk of it goes to the medical system. If they then don't have access to that system, then I can see there being a case to be made that they are being unfairly treated. Is it an actual "right"? Maybe, maybe not. But you better believe that "they" will strongly believe it is.
    Triage is not denying care. So it's all a moot argument.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    It doesn’t do anything different for you. It makes it harder for antiva people to fake one.
    I don't see how? The people that have "faked" it that I know, are actually in the system with legitimate passports, they just didn't get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    Ha - no the restaurants wont allow you access without a QR based code. The original alberta passport stopped working on sept 13th - after that the facilities insisted it had to be QR code, nothing else was acceptable. Before sept 13th, it wasn't a problem, now with a QR code they can't read / check it isn't a problem... But those days between, it definitely was.
    I don't know which "THE" restaurants you're referring to? But every single one I visited in my week in BC had no problem with my AB vax passport.

Top Two FDA Officials resigned over the Biden administration's booster-shot plan, saying it insisted on the policy before the agency approved it, reports say

- The pair led the FDA office in charge of approving vaccines, who left in frstration of Biden's Booster Shot plan

--> https://news.yahoo.com/2-top-fda-off...103227868.html

---
    When you leave politicians and bureaucrats in charge of public health, you don't get health and safety. They're pushing policy not supported by data. It's not about the science. There's an agenda.

Thou Shalt Not Mention Ivermectin. It is verboten. Why do people want to shut down Debate on a Drug touted by doctors with numerous studies showing it's effectiveness for prophylaxis and treatment

--> https://c19ivermectin.com/

Here an Australian MP is shut down by Parliament for mentioning Ivermectin and here is his Response

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

I think it's time to look into these ivermectin people. Where is their support coming from? Who is paying for all the propaganda? What doesn't Big Ivermectin want you to know? Who do Masters Ōmura and Campbell really work for?

Good questions for SpurtyL to ignore.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Edge

"The province's health delivery agency says in a series of tweets that studies to date into using ivermectin, which is primarily used to treat cases of worms in livestock, on the novel coronavirus have “inadequate controls” and “flawed design.”

The agency also notes the existing studies suffer from bias and small sample sizes, and that some of those previously shared have also been withdrawn due to concerns over fraudulent data."

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/alberta-...dies-1.5617860

My Ride
    4x4

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809
    Campaigners for the drug point to a number of scientific studies and often claim this evidence is being ignored or covered up. But a review by a group of independent scientists has cast serious doubt on that body of research.

The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud. None of the rest show convincing evidence of ivermectin's effectiveness.

Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that ivermectin prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".
    And it starts with a study out of lebanon, where the results were copied and pasted and half the people are the same height and weight.

This is big pet-pharma hoping to cash in on people buying horse de-wormer because they don't trust the government

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    "The province's health delivery agency says in a series of tweets that studies to date into using ivermectin, which is primarily used to treat cases of worms in livestock, on the novel coronavirus have “inadequate controls” and “flawed design.”

The agency also notes the existing studies suffer from bias and small sample sizes, and that some of those previously shared have also been withdrawn due to concerns over fraudulent data."

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/alberta-...dies-1.5617860
    True but there is a proper study underway, so in a couple of months we shall see if it helps or not.

But marek is the drug company that makes ivermectin and they say it does not work .. but they are going to apply for authorization on a another drug that they have made for covid. Plus there is another drug that is going for authorization as well, so there will be some legit treatments out there which is a good thing.

What is the treatment for Covid patients nowadays?

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    Ha - no the restaurants wont allow you access without a QR based code. The original alberta passport stopped working on sept 13th - after that the facilities insisted it had to be QR code, nothing else was acceptable. Before sept 13th, it wasn't a problem, now with a QR code they can't read / check it isn't a problem... But those days between, it definitely was.
    Well, this is just plain wrong. Non-QR code Alberta proof of vaccination worked just fine in BC as of yesterday
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

I don’t think the three treatments are any kind of approved in Canada.

Monoconal antibodies work, the new marek drug, and there is a third drug remdezaver Sp?

Other then riding it out with a ventilator not sure

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by prodigydud View Post
    There is no treatment.

Just keep them breathing until their body fights it off… or not.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    4x4

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    Well, this is just plain wrong. Non-QR code Alberta proof of vaccination worked just fine in BC as of yesterday
    That was a specific timeframe issue I'm pretty sure; BC government messaging for that period right after the passport rollout was "QR code only; no other proof of vaccination accepted" - while it eventually got on the website; it wasn't initially.

Apparently Canada got 6k doses of regeneron with 3k more coming this month. No idea who’s actually getting them tho.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8218172/c...vid-treatment/

$2100 a pop is steep.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by prodigydud View Post
    I find this a funny one, because the antivaxxers that end up in hospital wanting treatment, depending on severity of course, may be treated with monoclonal antibodies, which is a truly an "experimental treatment" under emergency use order. The irony.

But in other seriousness, its alot of management of the actual subsymptoms that COVID causes, respiratory, end organ, cardiac, etc. The main thing that gets talked about is oxygenation, which is mechanical ventilation and positional treatments ("proning"), concurrently with meds to support perfusion and cardiac output, renal support, all that up to textbook "life support" known as ECMO where they circulate blood outside your body through a machine that is oxygenating it, removing waste products, circulating back in and doing the jobs your organs are supposed to be doing but can't. This is why recovery can be so long too, your bodies internal management systems have either been on a holiday due to the external factors regulating them, or the damage prior to that point has been so bad that you may not recover 100%.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Instead of using cheap, and effective Ivermectin as has been studied
    Name:  IvermectinStudies.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  142.6 KB

---> https://c19ivermectin.com/

Looks like Merck is rebranding Ivermectin or using something very similar, and then Price gouging consumers by selling it at 40x the cost

---> https://theintercept.com/2021/10/05/...rck-ridgeback/

Page 854 of 985 FirstFirst ... 844 853 854 855 864 ... LastLast