Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 857 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 857 of 985 FirstFirst ... 847 856 857 858 867 ... LastLast
Results 17,121 to 17,140 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    Model S

Damn, looks like some rogue anti-vaxers infiltrated the FDA vaccine advisory panel and are still spreading FUD.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/15/hear...levy-says.html

“As we go into younger and younger age groups, they’re less and less at personal risk of severe Covid, and on the other hand, somewhat more at risk of this inflammatory heart condition with the mRNA vaccine,” Levy told CNBC’s “Closing Bell.” “So it’s a risk benefit analysis, and that’s why you’re seeing that deliberation.”
    We need to find this guy and get him away from the microphones. He's going to get our kids killed. He must have been watching Joe Rogan or something. Didn't he get in trouble for saying that?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are NHL coaches still wearing masks? Allegedly 99.5% of players are vaccinated and the rinks are full of vaccinated fans. WtF?!
    Who's the chair of the I'd feel better if committee that's put this in?
    It's still mandatory in the arenas. Or many of them anyway. For Seattle games, they require proof of vaccine plus mask on at all times. Might vary depending on the city they are playing in, or might be included as part of the league's covid protocols.

My Ride
    06 S2000

Aren't you at risk of the inflammatory heart condition, just from catching covid? That's why the one oiler was benched, right? https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl...141954590.html
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Something something risk benefit analysis something something bad at math.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    Aren't you at risk of the inflammatory heart condition, just from catching covid? That's why the one oiler was benched, right? https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl...141954590.html
    I asked that question a couple pages back. Someone posted that inflammatory heart condition was 10x higher from catching Covid than from the vaccine. I fact checked that and it was accurate.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Not sure I would be wanting to fake a vaccine passport when travelling. Once you get caught, banned for life I’m guessing.

People are so fucking stupid.
    It's easy enough to fake having a vax, and then you get a legitimate vax passport. So it makes no sense to fake the passport itself.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    It's easy enough to fake having a vax, and then you get a legitimate vax passport. So it makes no sense to fake the passport itself.
    What, like the gym dude a few pages back who was happy enough to put steroids into his body for "dem gainz" but paid a homeless guy $200 to go in and get vaxxed under his AB Healthcare number on his behalf?

In a paper from Dr. Tracy Hoeg et al, they found that a young person is far more likely to be hospitalized with vaccine myocarditis then take their chances with Covid being hospitalized with Covid. From 1.5 to 6.1 times higher, the trade-off isn't even close. Cases of myocarditis is exploding with the mass vaxx roll-out

Quote Originally Posted by haggis88 View Post
    What, like the gym dude a few pages back who was happy enough to put steroids into his body for "dem gainz" but paid a homeless guy $200 to go in and get vaxxed under his AB Healthcare number on his behalf?
    That's apparently one way yes. There is also doctors that will sign the paperwork saying they gave you the vaccine, which then gets filed with AHS.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

That's apparently one way yes. There is also doctors that will sign the paperwork saying they gave you the vaccine, which then gets filed with AHS.
    If they are willing to put their careers at risk, not sure it’s worth it ,

My Ride
    Edge

If such people get COVID, antibody tests can differentiate between COVID and vax antibodies, so they can still tell whether someone was actually vaxxed or not.

These doctors must be making bank.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Colin Powell, first Black US secretary of state, dies of Covid-19 complications amid cancer battle

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/polit...ies/index.html

Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response, as well as Parkinson's, Peggy Cifrino, Powell's longtime chief of staff, confirmed to CNN. Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Colin Powell, first Black US secretary of state, dies of Covid-19 complications amid cancer battle

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/polit...ies/index.html
    Wouldn't he actually have died from complications related to Cancer since that's what made him susceptible? Also, why did they pronounce his name like "Colon"? I mean, I get it, he was the shit back then. But seriously, it's Colin. "Call-In".
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Wouldn't he actually have died from complications related to Cancer since that's what made him susceptible? Also, why did they pronounce his name like "Colon"? I mean, I get it, he was the shit back then. But seriously, it's Colin. "Call-In".
    Good point, but same would go for these as well.
    https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-1...ing-conditions

In a lot of cases, all you have to do to determine if someone had the real covid is an Xray of the lungs. Tuberculosis leaves a very distinctive quarter sized scar on the lungs. Covid seems to have a lingering glass fiber like Xray in those that were not asymptomatic. A scar on the lungs is not something anyone can fake.

There is an argument to be made (Rogan telling Gupta) to catching the real thing after you have been fully (double) vaccinated. Your survival rate is much higher initially and much greater in the future as well. Cathing the real thing, before the efficacy starts to wane.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 10-18-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    If such people get COVID, antibody tests can differentiate between COVID and vax antibodies, so they can still tell whether someone was actually vaxxed or not.
    What does that have to do with people faking vax passports? Is that the next step of dystopian authoritarian future we can expect? Is blood tests at entry points to confirm vaccination as we no longer trust vax passports to be authentic?

Harvard Study - Covid Surging in most VAXX'd Counties in US

- Increases in Covid19 are Unrelated to vaxx levels across 68 Countries and 2947 Counties in the US

- In fact, the trend line suggests that countries with higher percentage of fully vaxx'd population have higher Covid19 cases per 1 million ppl

- in a report released from Ministry of Health in Israel, the effectiveness of 2 does of Pfizer was reported to be 39%, substantially lower than the trial efficacy of 96^. It is also emerging that immunity derived from the Pfizer vax may not be as strong as immunity acquired through recovery from Cov19

- Though vaxx's offer protection to individuals against severe hospitalizations and death, CDC reported an increase from .1 to 9% and 0.01 to 1.1% increase in the rates of hospitalizations and deaths, respectively amongst the fully vaxxd

- the sole reliance on vaxxination as a primary strategy to mitigate Covid19 needs to be re-examined. Other pharmological and non-pharmological interventions many need to be put in place alongside increasing vaxx rates. Such course correction, especially with regards to the policy narrative, becomes paramount with emerging scientific evidence on real world effectiveness of the vaxx

--> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8481107/

https://www.google.com/search?q=Albe...onavirus+stats

Dodged another bullet? Saskatchewan is overflowed, but we are off max capacity now.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Albe...onavirus+stats

Dodged another bullet? Saskatchewan is overflowed, but we are off max capacity now.
    We are certainly on a downward trend quicker than other provinces. But over the last 7 days, we also had 5400 new cases which is higher than any other province. BC had 4100, Ontario 3900, and Ontario 2900. So while we are trending in the right direction, we still have quite a ways to go.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

something something @redline something something.
    Name:  Covid-2021-10-19.PNG
Views: 318
Size:  28.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 857 of 985 FirstFirst ... 847 856 857 858 867 ... LastLast