Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 774 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 774 of 985 FirstFirst ... 764 773 774 775 784 ... LastLast
Results 15,461 to 15,480 of 19685

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    RSTi

I'm about to say goodbye to a friend of mine who's been fighting Covid for 1.5 months. He went from working up north in camp to completely losing lung and heart function and being put on life support.

This isn't about opinions or beliefs, I just wanted to post that no matter how safe you think you are there are always factors at play.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    continue using this cage for another 4-8 months.
    Attachment 100160
    Despite all your rage, you're still just a rat in a cage!

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Dark View Post
    I'm about to say goodbye to a friend of mine who's been fighting Covid for 1.5 months. He went from working up north in camp to completely losing lung and heart function and being put on life support.

This isn't about opinions or beliefs, I just wanted to post that no matter how safe you think you are there are always factors at play.
    Really sorry to hear.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    If life isn't completely back to normal as a "fully vaccinated person" I am liable to think about murdering the next Gov't official I see in real life. I am honestly surprised there hasn't been an attempt to assassinate dear leader at this point.
    Did you already forget about the guy who rammed into Rideau Halls gates?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Ivory Hecker, Fox26 News Reporter in Houston blows the whistle on Corruption and Censorship

- she went to Project Veritas about the Company live on air and was suspended
    - Hecker obtained recordings of her superiors telling her to prioritize the opinion of the station’s General Manager, and the company’s CEO, above that of the audience.
    - Hecker: “What’s happening within Fox Corp is an operation of prioritizing corporate interests above the viewer’s interest and, therefore, operating in a deceptive way.”
    -She also obtained audio of Fox 26’s VP and News Director, Susan Schiller, telling Hecker to “cease and desist” posting about Hydroxychloroquine on social media.
    -Hecker interviewed Dr. Joseph Varon, MD, Chief of Critical Care and COVID-19 Unit at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, who told her of his success using Hydroxychloroquine on certain patients.
    -Hecker: “The viewers are being deceived by a carefully crafted narrative in some stories.”
    -Advertisers buy Advertising Space including the CDC and The Ad Council, whose biggest donors are the Vaccine Companies.

So in order for Fox to get paid, they need advertisers. And Vaccine makers want that money money money, so to push the propaganda out, it needs to suppress anything against the narrative whether it is the cheap, effective HCQ or any negative things about the experimental vaccine. hmmm..

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Border restrictions set to ease for full vaccinated, let’s see what that means… I wonder what proof of vaccination border guards will need. If it’s anything like the two business cards I got, that can be easily plagiarized, the counterfeit vaccination card business will be booming.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Border restrictions set to ease for full vaccinated, let’s see what that means… I wonder what proof of vaccination border guards will need. If it’s anything like the two business cards I got, that can be easily plagiarized, the counterfeit vaccination card business will be booming.
    It's exactly that. But you'll need to upload that to the ArriveCAN app.

In July, the app will allow travellers to take a photo or upload a snapshot of their vaccine documentation before going through customs, according to the CBC.
    https://www.blogto.com/travel/2021/0...ch-next-month/

There's no reason for 70% of us to lie about this but I think privacy laws have prevented any verifications.

And there's a grown in Calgary solution as well:
    https://portpass.ca/solutions/
    Last edited by Xtrema; 06-21-2021 at 08:18 AM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Not sure if anyone noticed but there is no exemption for unvaccinated kids in the July 6th rules. So if you go on a trip with kids, they still need to quarantine for 2 weeks when they come back lol.

Guess the brats get to stay home with grandparents this summer
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    Not sure if anyone noticed but there is no exemption for unvaccinated kids in the July 6th rules. So if you go on a trip with kids, they still need to quarantine for 2 weeks when they come back lol.

Guess the brats get to stay home with grandparents this summer
    Not only that, tests are still mandatory, only negative tests allows you to skip quarantine.

Travellers must submit their vaccine information in the ArriveCan app before their arrival at the border, the feds said. They also must take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours before arrival at the border, take a second test upon arrival and have a quarantine plan in the event the arrival test comes back positive.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/7967149/c...antine-border/

TLDR,

Starting July 6th, 2 dose of vaccine and 2 negative test = skip quaratine.

Everyone else, no change.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 06-21-2021 at 09:48 AM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Not only that, tests are still mandatory, only negative tests allows you to skip quarantine.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7967149/c...antine-border/
    Basically this is great for people who have nothing going on in their lives. But if you need to come back to work that could go sideways super quickly.

Going on a short trip is a big gamble on return.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Exploded.

I wonder if the online records will sync with NEXUS
    Doing It For the 'Gram

I ain't worried 'bout it right now..

My Ride
    Bicycle

Basically this is great for people who have nothing going on in their lives. But if you need to come back to work that could go sideways super quickly.

Going on a short trip is a big gamble on return.
    And you'll need a PHD to figure out who get to go where.

EU unbanned 13 countries including US but not UK/Canada. But then each 27 member state can do extra measure/steps before letting you in.

US has not unbanned EU/UK.

Traveling in 2021 still sux.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I'm hopeful that even our pathetic federales will make simple and less restrictive rules within 1-2 months.

Sure wouldn't want to book any non-refundable trips.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    There's no reason for 70% of us to lie about this but I think privacy laws have prevented any verifications.
    It's not the 70%, it's the other that didn't get vaccinated and will/can easily falsify vaccination cards for travel purposes. There isn't a standard of recording vaccinations, that I'm aware of, and anyone with minor abilities in photoshop can create their own, without the ability of government to verify. My federal gov vaccination cards are completely different from what my wife got from the province. Both are pretty janky in their own right and look like an after thought.

Either way I don't care what happens, I got both my shots and so have my immediate family members. The sooner we can go to the Caribbean and scoot across the border for car parts the better.

It's not the 70%, it's the other that didn't get vaccinated and will/can easily falsify vaccination cards for travel purposes. There isn't a standard of recording vaccinations, that I'm aware of, and anyone with minor abilities in photoshop can create their own, without the ability of government to verify. My federal gov vaccination cards are completely different from what my wife got from the province. Both are pretty janky in their own right and look like an after thought.
    I doubt a good chunk of the anti-vax are savvy with photoshop, or travel far.

Did these cards get mailed to you? My parents both got their second shots and all they got was the AHS piece of paper with the box checked off that this was their 2nd shot

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Quote Originally Posted by Mack10 View Post
    Did these cards get mailed to you? My parents both got their second shots and all they got was the AHS piece of paper with the box checked off that this was their 2nd shot
    Everywhere is doing their own thing. You might get a little card, you might get the AHS piece of paper, you might get nothing and have to hunt around online to find it in your health record. Then you just have to roll the dice and hope you get the right CBSA agent that doesn’t exercise their discretion to direct you to quarantine
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    Everywhere is doing their own thing. You might get a little card, you might get the AHS piece of paper, you might get nothing and have to hunt around online to find it in your health record. Then you just have to roll the dice and hope you get the right CBSA agent that doesn’t exercise their discretion to direct you to quarantine
    Wow, Ok. I agree, there is definitely going to be a black market for "vaccine cards" if there is no standardized document. I did read on the Canada gov website that "Entering fraudulent information into the app will result in fines of up to $750,000 or six months in prison".

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

I'm sure one can trace your shot record going through all the hoops or not beyond the hilarious official paper. But then they couldn't see my first shot in the system when I got my second at Telus so that's that.

lol I wouldn't worry about it. This time next year no one's going to give a shit.

Page 774 of 985 FirstFirst ... 764 773 774 775 784 ... LastLast