Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 867 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 867 of 985 FirstFirst ... 857 866 867 868 877 ... LastLast
Results 17,321 to 17,340 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Who's stopping you from taking dewormer, smoking, eating like a fat fuck or doing anything else that might kill you later in life. Do what you want, no one cares. Doesn't stop the majority of people from laughing at you though.

Good to know. I don't know why people are so hesitant to consider a possible treatment considering its not like monoclonal antibodies which can cost tens of thousands of dollars. Ivermectin for humans is right around $20 for treatment, significantly less in other countries.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good to know. I don't know why people are so hesitant to consider a possible treatment considering its not like monoclonal antibodies which can cost tens of thousands of dollars. Ivermectin for humans is right around $20 for treatment, significantly less in other countries.
    ^ This exactly

The thought that we understand everything there is to know at any given moment to draw a firm conclusion is a flaw of unwise people. Keeping an open mind is not easy but necessary

Scientifically we more advanced than we were years ago when gross mistakes were made with approval of various medical treatments but to think “we know better now” is simply arrogant

We absolutely know more now but the things we’re messing with are also on another level

This whole covid ordeal will make a great movie in 15-20 years

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Im not comparing ivermectin to penicilin, but that is one of many examples in medical advancements and treatments found off-label or accidentally. People who say its simply 'horse dewormer' are clueless

My Ride
    Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by OTown View Post
    People who say its simply 'horse dewormer' are clueless
    I agree 100%, it’s also used on cattle and sheep and just a narrative to boost the profits of generic drug manufacturers. Follow the money, don’t be a sheep. (or cow?)
    Last edited by Darell_n; 11-28-2021 at 01:45 PM.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by OTown View Post
    Im not comparing ivermectin to penicilin, but that is one of many examples in medical advancements and treatments found off-label or accidentally. People who say its simply 'horse dewormer' are clueless
    You have this wrong … people that don’t trust the real science of vaccines made by real scientists and peer reviewed and approved by authorities but instead trust a comedian and a dentist that have done google research on conspiracies websites when the manufacturer of ivermectin says it does not work… are the real clueless in today’s science.

With the first real study of horse dewormer going on now, we should know in a couple of months who is right but until then…

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    You have this wrong … people that don’t trust the real science of vaccines made by real scientists and peer reviewed and approved by authorities but instead trust a comedian and a dentist that have done google research on conspiracies websites when the manufacturer of ivermectin says it does not work… are the real clueless in today’s science.

With the first real study of horse dewormer going on now, we should know in a couple of months who is right but until then…
    Who said anything about vaccines? I agree, I am interested in seeing the clinical trial results.

I simply said that its not just horse dewormer. And it has been effective in humans, improving and saving billions of lives worldwide. Have a read.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world. [...] It was quickly discovered to be ideal in combating two of the world’s most devastating and disfiguring diseases which have plagued the world’s poor throughout the tropics for centuries. It is now being used free-of-charge as the sole tool in campaigns to eliminate both diseases globally. It has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found.
    There are few drugs that can seriously lay claim to the title of ‘Wonder drug’, penicillin and aspirin being two that have perhaps had greatest beneficial impact on the health and wellbeing of Mankind. But ivermectin can also be considered alongside those worthy contenders, based on its versatility, safety and the beneficial impact that it has had, and continues to have, worldwide—especially on hundreds of millions of the world’s poorest people. Several extensive reports, including reviews authored by us, have been published detailing the events behind the discovery, development and commercialization of the avermectins and ivermectin (22,23-dihydroavermectin B), as well as the donation of ivermectin and its use in combating Onchocerciasis and lymphatic filariasis.
    So yeah, not exactly just horse dewormer.
    Last edited by OTown; 11-28-2021 at 03:18 PM.

My Ride
    *The First*

Billions of people. I like things that have saved the lives of the population of earth. Where do I get some?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Ivermectin might have a use, but people are basically eating moldy bread to try and get the benefits of penicillin.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Z

This page. With the ruh-tards.

Right, forgot to switch to 80 post pages
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    *The First*

Where did Trump's idea about squirting cleaner-mist into our lungs go?
    Remember when he said that and that doctor lady nearly hung herself on live TV?! That was worth the pandemic! LoL!!

My Ride
    Z

You shut your mouth, bleach works! Do your research!
    Z32 TT
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    Z

I had a keg party a number of years ago and put the kegs inside an open deep freeze to stay cool. Several months later there was a thick layer of growth on it that I proceeded to fight with full strength bleach!

So it does kill germs and by use of the distributive property Ivermectin in adult humans kills COVID.
    Z32 TT
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    You have this wrong Â… people that donÂ’t trust the real science of vaccines made by real scientists and peer reviewed and approved by authorities but instead trust a comedian and a dentist that have done google research on conspiracies websites when the manufacturer of ivermectin says it does not workÂ… are the real clueless in todayÂ’s science.

With the first real study of horse dewormer going on now, we should know in a couple of months who is right but until thenÂ…
    Albeit the examples below don’t relate to vaccines, I still think they’re worth mentioning

Thalidomide- caused kids to have stumps instead of limbs. Trust the science

Fen-phen- creates heart valve problems. Trust the science

Viox- causes heart attacks and strokes. Trust the science

Baycol- causes muscle to break down rapidly. Trust the science

Valdecoxib- causes heart attacks and strokes and if you’re lucky you win a fatal skin condition. Trust the science

On and on and on

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Don’t take the vaccine and enjoy your life.

You sure showed us.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Don’t take the vaccine and enjoy your life.

You sure showed us.
    Don't feed the alt

My Ride
    Trucks

What needs to go viral, be vaccinated against, emission reduced is human over-breeding. Everything else is irrelevant to put this planet back in order and future generations will not have a fun time dealing with the nastier viral outbreaks and global environmental catastrophes bringing our numbers into check. Maybe we’ll spread to other planets as the Elon Musk human variant, who knows?

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Watching the John Campbell update on omnicron, too early to be optimistic that omnicron will rapidly wipe out delta and will be much closer to the standard flu for vaccinated?
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Ivermectin might have a use, but people are basically eating moldy bread to try and get the benefits of penicillin.
    Some people being stupid and using livestock versions, is not a good excuse for a full on media assault campaign against something that actually shows promise. Stupid people are going to be stupid regardless. I don't know how broken you have to be inside to give a fuck how someone else utilizes the freedom they have over their personal health and autonomy. If someone wants to gamble on their chances of getting covid, that's their business. It's certainly not anyone else's business to try and deny them a therapeutic treatment in the event they do get covid.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by Bytem3 View Post
    Albeit the examples below don’t relate to vaccines, I still think they’re worth mentioning

Thalidomide- caused kids to have stumps instead of limbs. Trust the science

Fen-phen- creates heart valve problems. Trust the science

Viox- causes heart attacks and strokes. Trust the science

Baycol- causes muscle to break down rapidly. Trust the science

Valdecoxib- causes heart attacks and strokes and if you’re lucky you win a fatal skin condition. Trust the science

On and on and on
    Your right those are reasons not to take horse dewormer not a vaccine, but people love to pop pills
    Last edited by redline; 11-28-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Page 867 of 985 FirstFirst ... 857 866 867 868 877 ... LastLast