Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 816 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 816 of 985 FirstFirst ... 806 815 816 817 826 ... LastLast
Results 16,301 to 16,320 of 19685

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    Silverado

Can beyond get a vaccine passport

My Ride
    Has wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Slippery slope arguments rarely work out, though.
    I don't disagree, the argument I was making, isn't how I feel. It was singularly just to continue the conversation haha.
    Last edited by brucebanner; 09-04-2021 at 11:50 AM.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post

Except they do all the time, because any system is always pushed to its extremes eventually, which is exactly what the slippery slope argument is.
    Slippery slope arguments are analogies. And analogies are a terrible way to present an argument.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Slippery slope arguments are slippery slopes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    '18 Murano

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Almost half of staff at a long term care centre were not vaccinated to begin with? Wtf?
    Unreal. I bitched at AgeCare when they said that 97% were vaccinated.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Just wear cleats...

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

I would love to see businesses advertise the fact that all of their staff are fully vaccinated if that was in fact the case. I would be happy to support businesses that are staffed by people doing their part. I think if I owned a restaurant that would be an easy thing to implement?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Bandit View Post
    I would love to see businesses advertise the fact that all of their staff are fully vaccinated if that was in fact the case. I would be happy to support businesses that are staffed by people doing their part. I think if I owned a restaurant that would be an easy thing to implement?
    TnT market has had it displayed when you walk into the store since the vaccine rollout started. It's like 98% or something which considering how large the store is and how much stuff is pretty impressive.

Every AHS zone should get a designated hospital where unvaccinated staff can work, and unvaccinated covid patients are directed to.

No need to force staff to vaccinate, keeps them happy and general public that are not vaccinated can feel safer as no vaccines will shed on them.

They can resume non-urgent surgeries at the other hospitals as well. Wait times may encourage some people to get vaxed.
    ---

Slippery slope arguments rarely work out, though.
    Except for almost 100% of the time. But numbers aren't important.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    Every AHS zone should get a designated hospital where unvaccinated staff can work, and unvaccinated covid patients are directed to.

No need to force staff to vaccinate, keeps them happy and general public that are not vaccinated can feel safer as no vaccines will shed on them.

They can resume non-urgent surgeries at the other hospitals as well. Wait times may encourage some people to get vaxed.
    I like this!
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    Silverado

Was hanging out with some people around a camp fire. Two people didn't have second shots that are now getting them for the kenney bucks.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

The thing i dont get is if were at 70% immunization rate here, yet were at that point with cases on each previous wave? I hate to toss my tin foil hat on but to say this is caused by the unvaccinated seems like a lie. I mean, i know a lot of people who haven't gotten their shots yet and no issues at all.

The thing that outright infuriates me is the bullshit masking again. This whole thing is insanity.

Robert Kennedy explains ADE (Anti-body Dependent Enhancement) and why mRNA injections have never been approved

--> https://www.bitchute.com/video/eJ8HUkd35moz/

-in 2012, they noticed something called enhanced immune response or pathogenic priming and what that means is that when you get the vaccine , it appears that you have an anti-body response but when you actually encounter the wild virus, you become much sicker and it becomes a pathway that that virus hurts you a lot more than with unvaccinated people

-in 2014 the NIH under Master Fauci developed a Dengue Vaccine which had signals that there was pathogeneic priming but they ignored them and they gave hundreds of thousands of childeren the vaccine in the Philippines and when the dengue came around, those children became horribly ill and 600 of them died. And in the Phillipines, ppl are criminally being prosecuted for that.

-the danger with the Coronovirus vaccine is tha you really need to test on animals first to make sure whatever the vaccine is, that we don't get that really great immune response followed by lethal infections and it really seems strange and almost criminally reckless that Master Fauci is allowing these companies to skip animal trials and to go directly to human trials.

-they don't know why ADE happens and then imagine all these companies racing to make a vaccine who can make billions of Dollars

-but what happens when they are testing on a virus, they're going after a specific virus, we now have 30 mutations of the virus, some of them very signifgant changes in the protein, what happens if you made a vaccine that actually gets over this problem that they know is a problem, that Master Fauci says there's a chance that this could make ppl more sick so we got to be very careful; what happens if they think they got around it, right, and they put out the vaccine, Master Gates gets his wish and Master Fauci, everyone is forced to take them all around the world and then all of a sudden , a mutation comes around and we start seeing it trigger this ADE

-the only problem now is we've all gotten this vaccine, and now we're not having a 0.1 to 0.3 percent death rate, it's 20% to 30%, ppl are having the same issue as the ferrets, you could honestly wipe out our species with a vaccine, that was rushed to market, didn't' do proper safety testing, and that's exactly what they're describing this as

-they're putting the 2 most dangerous words together in every article about this vaccine, rushing and science. Those 2 words should never be together

Slippery slope arguments are analogies. And analogies are a terrible way to present an argument.
    Two weeks to flatten the curve to two years back to lockdowns and face masks that don't work. Slope slipped, no analogy required.

State surveillance can't possibly be a thing, we live in a free and democratic society. Vaccine papers please, or else you cannot basically leave your house. Slope slipped, no analogy required.

The list goes on. You need to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlade View Post
    The thing i dont get is if were at 70% immunization rate here, yet were at that point with cases on each previous wave? .
    Cases don't matter anymore (have they ever?), because if you get the sniffles, you need to get tested for covid, and if you test positive, well thats a covid case. But nobody gives a shit about covid giving someone the sniffles. Its just fear mongering.

Hospitalization numbers are what people should be focused on. And 70% of 4 million people means there is over 1 million potentially deadly covid cases to come. I am of the opinion that everyone will have had this thing at some point.

My Ride
    ute

Two weeks to flatten the curve to two years back to lockdowns and face masks that don't work. Slope slipped, no analogy required.

State surveillance can't possibly be a thing, we live in a free and democratic society. Vaccine papers please, or else you cannot basically leave your house. Slope slipped, no analogy required.

The list goes on. You need to do better.
    If you want to make an argument, make it. If it's a good argument it will stand on its own.

- - - Updated - - -

Cases don't matter anymore (have they ever?), because if you get the sniffles, you need to get tested for covid, and if you test positive, well thats a covid case. But nobody gives a shit about covid giving someone the sniffles. Its just fear mongering.

Hospitalization numbers are what people should be focused on. And 70% of 4 million people means there is over 1 million potentially deadly covid cases to come. I am of the opinion that everyone will have had this thing at some point.
    Depends on what you mean by "have". Do you mean everyone will get infected by the virus SARS-CoV-2 or everyone will get sick from the disease COVID-19?

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

@SportEL , I used to tolerate your posts as I like seeing some diverse conversation on here even if I don't disagree, but you're totally insane dude. Stop it.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    @SportEL , I used to tolerate your posts as I like seeing some diverse conversation on here even if I don't disagree, but you're totally insane dude. Stop it.
    Why. bitchute.com isn't a reputable news site? A quick glance at their home page indicates they are a beacon of factual information.

It is interesting seeing more and more websites choosing to censure clear disinformation as they become liable. I wonder if Beyond will at some point step up and remove certain individuals who are clearly posting fake propaganda.
    Last edited by pheoxs; 09-05-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Brings up a good topic for beyond, I'm sure we all know people like him in our own lives, likely even close friends or family... do we show compassion or just say fuck them, if they due they die?

Page 816 of 985 FirstFirst ... 806 815 816 817 826 ... LastLast