Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 839 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 839 of 985 FirstFirst ... 829 838 839 840 849 ... LastLast
Results 16,761 to 16,780 of 19685

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is now the time I tell you I've only been a Canadian citizen since 2009 and worked the first 10 years of my job on landed immigrant status/Permanent resident? It was never a barrier once to me. It hadn't even come up once. Citizenship or PR is all that was neccessary, and the only english I've ever had to demonstrate proficiency in was in my citizenship exam......I mean I guess we all have our own experiences, but numerous colleagues of mine had no issue with transferring from Europe, UK or the US, and my workplace is quite diverse. Nurses have a near open door for international work as their education is more broadly standardized than mine.

Anyhow, there's time for humor for sure, but when it comes to just trying to belittle or undermine a set of people because you think its funny, honestly just makes you come off like a jerk
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Where did you come from?
    Where did you go?
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    Where did you go?
    I would have been married
    A long time ago

My Ride
    Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    Where did you go?
    Where did you come from, cotton eye joe?

I guess the prudent thing to do would be to see just how Canada and the UK stack up when it comes to providing access for healthcare workers:

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/.../00004-eng.htm

Immigrants who arrived in Canada as adults (aged 18 or older) are overrepresented in nursing and health care support occupations. In 2015/2016, they made up 22% of the workforce in these occupations, compared with 16% of the total employed population.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk...ings/cbp-7783/

The majority of NHS staff in England are British – but around 15% are not. Around 190,000 out of 1.35 million staff report a non-British nationality. This is 14.6% of all staff for whom a nationality is known, or one in seven.
    Basically London has a high amount of foreign-born workers, but after that it drops below the Canadian average.

27% of NHS staff in London report a nationality other than British – higher than any other NHS region. The next-highest proportion is in the East of England, at 20%.

So I dunno, seems like an awfully long-winded post that is based off a less-than-solid foundation.

My Ride
    Silverado

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    BDS policy for China should be too of mind for all nations at this point, and fauci should be fired at minimum for helping the funding scheme
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Stacks and Stacks of Covid Facts

PART I: “COVID DEATHS” & MORTALITY

1. The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%.
    2. There has been NO unusual excess mortality.
    3. “Covid death” counts are artificially inflated.
    4. The vast majority of covid deaths have serious comorbidities.
    5. Average age of “Covid death” is greater than the average life expectancy.
    6. Covid mortality exactly mirrors the natural mortality curve.
    7. There has been a massive increase in the use of “unlawful” DNRs.

PART II: LOCKDOWNS

8. Lockdowns do not prevent the spread of disease.
    9. Lockdowns kill people.
    10. Hospitals were never unusually over-burdened.

PART III: PCR TESTS

11. PCR tests were not designed to diagnose illness.
    12. PCR Tests have a history of being inaccurate and unreliable.
    13. The CT values of the PCR tests are too high.
    14. The World Health Organization (Twice) Admitted PCR tests produced false positives.
    15. The scientific basis for Covid tests is questionable.

PART IV: “ASYMPTOMATIC INFECTION”

16. The majority of Covid infections are “asymptomatic”.
    17. There is very little evidence supporting the alleged danger of “asymptomatic transmission”.

PART V: VENTILATORS

18. Ventilation is NOT a treatment for respiratory viruses.
    19. Ventilators killed people

PART VI: MASKS

20. Masks don’t work.
    21. Masks are bad for your health.
    22. Masks are bad for the planet.

PART VII: VACCINES

23. Covid “vaccines” are totally unprecedented.
    24. Vaccines do not confer immunity or prevent transmission.
    25. The vaccines were rushed and have unknown longterm effects.
    26. Vaccine manufacturers have been granted legal indemnity should they cause harm.

PART VIII: DECEPTION & FOREKNOWLEDGE

27. The EU was preparing “vaccine passports” at least a YEAR before the pandemic began.
    28. A “training exercise” predicted the pandemic just weeks before it started.
    29. Since the beginning of 2020, the Flu has “disappeared”.
    30. The elite have made fortunes during the pandemic.

As explained in Detail Here --> https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/22/...vid-cribsheet/

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Come on do you really believe that? That separating people physically does not slow down and prevent the spread of communicable diseases? Seriously? Is coronavirus going to jump out the window and run down the block and then sneak into my back door to infect me??
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post

Come on do you really believe that? That separating people physically does not slow down and prevent the spread of communicable diseases? Seriously? Is coronavirus going to jump out the window and run down the block and then sneak into my back door to infect me??
    You do have a point here but the other points can't be ignored.

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    You do have a point here but the other points can't be ignored.
    A number of them can.

1. The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%. <--false
    3. “Covid death” counts are artificially inflated. <--likely false; context dependent--certain countries' numbers are almost certainly too small
    4. The vast majority of covid deaths have serious comorbidities. <--so what?
    5. Average age of “Covid death” is greater than the average life expectancy. <--false; also depends on geographical location
    10. Hospitals were never unusually over-burdened. <--false, provided I understand what is being said
    14. The World Health Organization (Twice) Admitted PCR tests produced false positives. <--false negatives anyone?
    20. Masks don’t work. <--false; degree of effectiveness is unknown
    21. Masks are bad for your health. <--likely false; could be argued that it is context dependent
    25. The vaccines were rushed and have unknown longterm effects. <--of course they were rushed, so what? Vaccines MAY have unknown long-term effects, but the same can be said about COVID
    26. Vaccine manufacturers have been granted legal indemnity should they cause harm. <--as they should, which is why some governments have rightly taken responsibility, at least financially
    29. Since the beginning of 2020, the Flu has “disappeared”. <--amazing what washing hands, distancing, wearing masks, and staying home when sick can do
    30. The elite have made fortunes during the pandemic.<--so what?

Probably some others can be ignored as well.

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    A number of them can.

1. The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%. <--false
    3. “Covid death” counts are artificially inflated. <--likely false; context dependent--certain countries' numbers are almost certainly too small
    4. The vast majority of covid deaths have serious comorbidities. <--so what?
    5. Average age of “Covid death” is greater than the average life expectancy. <--false; also depends on geographical location
    10. Hospitals were never unusually over-burdened. <--false, provided I understand what is being said
    14. The World Health Organization (Twice) Admitted PCR tests produced false positives. <--false negatives anyone?
    20. Masks don’t work. <--false; degree of effectiveness is unknown
    21. Masks are bad for your health. <--likely false; could be argued that it is context dependent
    25. The vaccines were rushed and have unknown longterm effects. <--of course they were rushed, so what? Vaccines MAY have unknown long-term effects, but the same can be said about COVID
    26. Vaccine manufacturers have been granted legal indemnity should they cause harm. <--as they should, which is why some governments have rightly taken responsibility, at least financially
    29. Since the beginning of 2020, the Flu has “disappeared”. <--amazing what washing hands, distancing, wearing masks, and staying home when sick can do
    30. The elite have made fortunes during the pandemic.<--so what?

Probably some others can be ignored as well.
    why don't you tell us what the survival rate is? 95%, 96%? its pretty damn high...and now i just got lazy to prove you wrong on the other points cause you sound like an idiot cause you can't just FALSE and then boom you're right lol

My Ride
    Edge

why don't you tell us what the survival rate is? 95%, 96%? its pretty damn high
    It is, but neither is it just about surviving.

and now i just got lazy to prove you wrong on the other points cause you sound like an idiot cause you can't just FALSE and then boom you're right lol
    I can't just say "FALSE and then boom [I'm] right," but you can just say "the other points can't be ignored" and you're right? And I'm the one that sounds like an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    It is, but neither is it just about surviving.

I can't just say "FALSE and then boom [I'm] right," but you can just say "the other points can't be ignored" and you're right? And I'm the one that sounds like an idiot?
    omg thats it! I'm getting the vax! make it a triple vax with cheese on top.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

I would argue that the lack of flu had more to do with travel restrictions and border closings than masking and social distancing. Shelter in place would obviously have an effect but I don't think that wearing a cloth mask and standing 6 feet apart contributed to the reduction in the flu. If the flu can't make it into Canada then you can't get the subsequent community spread. Just like how we wouldn't have any Covid if they legit did a 100% border close on China before it escaped Wuhan
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

I would argue that the lack of flu had more to do with travel restrictions and border closings than masking and social distancing. Shelter in place would obviously have an effect but I don't think that wearing a cloth mask and standing 6 feet apart contributed to the reduction in the flu. If the flu can't make it into Canada then you can't get the subsequent community spread. Just like how we wouldn't have any Covid if they legit did a 100% border close on China before it escaped Wuhan
    This is why Trump had the right idea. Close the border on China but then he got seen as a racist and media blasted him when in fact he had the right idea.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

the most confusing thing to me is when travel restrictions could have actually worked, they were poo-pooed as racist or not effective by the government and WHO, and then once Covid was in literally every single country around the world and was endemic, that's when they closed the borders. How the heck does that make any sense. OMG we have so much covid here, lets close the border so we dont get more covid on top of covid. (yes I understand there are regional variants but it was still backwards AF)
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

the most confusing thing to me is when travel restrictions could have actually worked, they were poo-pooed as racist or not effective by the government and WHO, and then once Covid was in literally every single country around the world and was endemic, that's when they closed the borders. How the heck does that make any sense. OMG we have so much covid here, lets close the border so we dont get more covid on top of covid. (yes I understand there are regional variants but it was still backwards AF)
    Managed primarily by Liberals? It's only racist until they do it.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    *The First*

LoL at "closed the border".
    Airports were open and international flights landed daily. "Blah blah blah - paperwork, blah. Ok, you go isolate now."

*gets in public cab and leaves.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    LoL at "closed the border".
    Airports were open and international flights landed daily. "Blah blah blah - paperwork, blah. Ok, you go isolate now."

*gets in public cab and leaves.
    this ^^^

the flu had nothing to do with the boarder.... everything to do with masking, washing hands, massive public shaming for being out when sick, distancing lockdowns etc...

the Flu is already hear it is does not need the broader to spread...
    Last edited by redline; 09-24-2021 at 03:48 PM.

Page 839 of 985 FirstFirst ... 829 838 839 840 849 ... LastLast