Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 91 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 91 of 985 FirstFirst ... 81 90 91 92 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

It would be fun to grab one and hog tie him though. I gotta start carrying some cuffs with me.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smash and grab is about $/kg.

iPads and Cellphones wins on that front.
    Manufacturers can brick a stolen phone, but they can't brick a stolen bidet.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

I'd think it would be easier to just stage a sneezing fit at checkout. Employees run for the exits, then its a free for all.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    Pence will advise to pray away everything. President Pelosi please.
    I think I'd rather be put through straight conversion therapy then endure 4 years of Pelosi as President.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    The guy has never been on the sauce, that’s got to buy him some health brownie points.

Did he make up for it on the blow though?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

^Dunno. Did he?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by Supa Dexta View Post
    It would be fun to grab one and hog tie him though. I gotta start carrying some cuffs with me.
    There's rope in aisle 12.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Stores here are cleaned out. I don't get it, are all the grocery supply lines shut off?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

I read that Italian autopsies are being performed on the first victims (I am not sure how many, probably just the first group) and apparently it was found that none of them actually died from the coronavirus, despite testing positive for it, but rather form other serious unrelated conditions they were suffering from prior to infection. I'm interested if there is a good source out there for that sort of thing as that would also be polluting data since they are still being counted as virus deaths.

Has anyone else come across any sources for autopsy data? Just trying to confirm if that is true as I found it interesting but maybe it's nothing. My understanding is that if right now you die from a heart attack or something completely unrelated, but happen to be carrying/incubating the virus, you would still get counted as COVID-19 fatality.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    I read that Italian autopsies are being performed on the first victims (I am not sure how many, probably just the first group) and apparently it was found that none of them actually died from the coronavirus, despite testing positive for it, but rather form other serious unrelated conditions they were suffering from prior to infection. I'm interested if there is a good source out there for that sort of thing as that would also be polluting data since they are still being counted as virus deaths.

Has anyone else come across any sources for autopsy data? Just trying to confirm if that is true as I found it interesting but maybe it's nothing. My understanding is that if right now you die from a heart attack or something completely unrelated, but happen to be carrying/incubating the virus, you would still get counted as COVID-19 fatality.
    Oh dear.

Well you know what they say about Italians:

"Thank god Italy is in the G8, it keeps us Canadians from being the worst."

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

You never know, bullet in the head, body encased in concrete..... how did tony die? I dunno, Corona virus? fuhgeddaboutit

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Your constant fight against believing that Covid19 should be taken seriously is getting pretty annoying. If you choose to believe the seasonal flu is worse so therefore you don't think Covid19 is anything to worry about, then stop reading these threads and participating in them. We aren't here to convince you as you've demonstrated your massive hard on for not believing in it.

Covid19 has been described as a combination of SARS and AIDS. If people die from a cold after having their immune system compromised do you think their death should be classified as dying by a cold or by aids?

Quote Originally Posted by Kg810 View Post
    Your constant fight against believing that Covid19 should be taken seriously is getting pretty annoying. If you choose to believe the seasonal flu is worse so therefore you don't think Covid19 is anything to worry about, then stop reading these threads and participating in them. We aren't here to convince you as you've demonstrated your massive hard on for not believing in it.

Covid19 has been described as a combination of SARS and AIDS. If people die from a cold after having their immune system compromised do you think their death should be classified as dying by a cold or by aids?
    SARS and AIDS. Yes that's the ticket. Yeesh.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Well, wedding postponed, fun logistical nightmare under way. Thankfully I’m a mobile employee anyways so work continues BAU for the most part
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

I'd be glad to know they are even looking into this. That's been my exact query about the death rate. It seems like they just count anyone who dies with the virus in their system as dying FROM the virus. But how do we know that they didn't die from other complications that would have killed them regardless of having the virus or not?

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    You never know, bullet in the head, body encased in concrete..... how did tony die? I dunno, Corona virus? fuhgeddaboutit

You may have killed her when you shoved all those dollar bills down her throat, you may have killed her when you hit her with the stool... I don't know, I'm not a doctor. But I'll tell you what didn't kill her.... smoking! -Peter Griffin
    Last edited by Misterman; 03-13-2020 at 02:12 PM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Nothing like comparing coronavirus to AIDS for making people take you more seriously.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    4x4

So... While being treated for pneumonia from covid-19 you go into multisystemic organ failure... Just because the organ failure was the actual cause - it wouldn't have gotten there without covid-19.

Doesn't matter if it causes you to stroke out, heart failure etc, at the end of the day no matter the actual method of death - there's the covid-19 impact.

But yes go on telling us that it's another flu. Not serious.

My Ride

Nothing like comparing coronavirus to AIDS for making people take you more seriously.
    There seriously are articles about it. Beerflu sucks.

My Ride

Yeah cause I totally just said Covid19 = AIDS right? Great reading skills.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    So... While being treated for pneumonia from covid-19 you go into multisystemic organ failure... Just because the organ failure was the actual cause - it wouldn't have gotten there without covid-19.

Doesn't matter if it causes you to stroke out, heart failure etc, at the end of the day no matter the actual method of death - there's the covid-19 impact.

But yes go on telling us that it's another flu. Not serious.
    This.

Page 91 of 985 FirstFirst ... 81 90 91 92 101 ... LastLast