Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 400 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 400 of 985 FirstFirst ... 390 399 400 401 410 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

Henry Ford Health Study shows that Treatment with HCQ and HCQ nd Azithromycin in Early use reduces mortality of Hospital patients by 50%. Imagine all the deaths that could have been avoided, actual Covid deaths, not all the fake ones being attributed to Covid
    --->https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S...534-8/fulltext

Mount Sinai (NYC) Study showing ~50% reduced mortality with HCQ use
    h---> ttps://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11606-020-05983-z

HCQ cocktail is Excellent for use as a Treatment and Prophylaxis

My Ride
    ute

Here's a quick summary of Mina outlining the strip testing that it governments are too slow and stupid to implement.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AZWuyvBAWWQ

AZWuyvBAWWQ

Can't get it to embed properly on my phone
    Last edited by Buster; 08-08-2020 at 10:57 AM.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doping is bad mmkay
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    You actively chose a lifestyle. Unless you lick every door handle in public, nobody chooses to infect themselves with COVID except for human challenge trial.
    I thought the whole point of these lock downs was to effectively save people, from a virus we don't fully understand, is it not? Then you look at something like cigarettes for example that kills millions of people, directly or indirectly, globally each year and we still allow it. What is the difference here, choice? I don't believe it for a second. I find it ironic that we choose to ignore banning products that are known to cause deadly illnesses and yet go batshit crazy over a flu-like virus with a, in Alberta anyway, 0.004% mortality rate.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    Doping is bad mmkay
    Yeah I think the other shit those guys put in their bodies (if people think they are clean they are crazy) do a lot of worse stuff than sensationalizing the covid aspect, although I won't discount the effect.

Top officials(and statistics) still can't decide if masks are good or bad.

https://fee.org/articles/europes-top...ting-covid-19/

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

I’m in Banff right now and mask wearing compliance is 100% both indoors and outdoors.

However it’s really really busy with people. They have closed the main road to allow for 2m distancing. However that’s busy too.

Also we went to Johnson’s lake today and there were 6 parks people there. I’ve never seen a parks Canada person that wasn’t in a campground. Also they had setup the lake loop as a one way loop that was strictly enforced with parks people along the trail.
    Last edited by nzwasp; 08-09-2020 at 04:11 PM.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    No athlete who have recovered from COVID have had any issues at all. And shit there's been a lot. Austin Matthews still playing pretty damn well. Maybe later in life, but that's well past their prime. Nobody's career has been even close to being ended by COVID. There's only so many top tier athletes out there so the sample size is pretty large already. Especially in MLB haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Where do you guys see this a year from now? We were supposed to have our wedding on the 29th but have postponed it until August 2021. Trying to plan for that but with Covid and the gathering restrictions, it's really up in the air. Personally, I am not optimistic that our situation will be improved by this time next year. I'm also not convinced that some of the services we hired will even make it until then. Tam, even tho I don't see her in the highest regard, says she expects this to be another 2 or 3 years.

Of course hindsight being 20/20, I really should have proposed to my gf earlier and had a wedding... but this is the way it turned out. Definitely added some more stress in our lives.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by 16hypen3sp View Post
    Where do you guys see this a year from now? We were supposed to have our wedding on the 29th but have postponed it until August 2021. Trying to plan for that but with Covid and the gathering restrictions, it's really up in the air. Personally, I am not optimistic that our situation will be improved by this time next year. I'm also not convinced that some of the services we hired will even make it until then. Tam, even tho I don't see her in the highest regard, says she expects this to be another 2 or 3 years.

Of course hindsight being 20/20, I really should have proposed to my gf earlier and had a wedding... but this is the way it turned out. Definitely added some more stress in our lives.
    We moved our wedding to late fall 2021, from early 2021. Worst case if everything gets shut down again we may lose our deposits and have something very small, 15-20 people max. I’m guessing we will be allowed to have 30-50 people max, but even then who the fuck is going to come and count all the people? If 65 show up, will we be fined by someone going around policing wedding guest max counts? Could just go to Quebec now as they don’t have any max limits on weddings. These haphazard provincial restrictions they pull out of their asses is just embarrassing. One country, 12 different guidelines.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Get married with a JP now. don't plan the party until this all settles down. If that ends up being your second or third anniversary, so be it.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    We moved our wedding to late fall 2021, from early 2021. Worst case if everything gets shut down again we may lose our deposits and have something very small, 15-20 people max. I’m guessing we will be allowed to have 30-50 people max, but even then who the fuck is going to come and count all the people? If 65 show up, will we be fined by someone going around policing wedding guest max counts? Could just go to Quebec now as they don’t have any max limits on weddings. These haphazard provincial restrictions they pull out of their asses is just embarrassing. One country, 12 different guidelines.
    Ya, a big problem right now is the guideline set for Alberta. You can have 100 people at a seated event (wedding ceremony) but then can only have 50 people at reception/dance (indoors). We had something like 120 people that we anticipated coming and even more for the dance. So if we have, let's say 80 people, at the ceremony, you'd have to boot or rescind the invitation from 30 people for the reception and dance. I wish they'd just come out with the rule being 100 people across the board. Hopefully they do by next year.

Our venue actually has security which will be enforcing the number lol. Not even kidding. Either go with that or we drop the venue and lose the deposit and head elsewhere.

Lot's people have told us they wouldn't be coming if we had it this year. Either way, we are not postponing again. Doing it next year and that's that.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Get married with a JP now. don't plan the party until this all settles down. If that ends up being your second or third anniversary, so be it.
    Hey extra, we are planning on doing just that actually. Sign the paperwork now and hope to celebrate next year with everyone. I have been flip flopping on this for the past couple months but since you are saying to go ahead and get it legally done, I'm going for it lol!! Seriously, I feel much more at ease with your support.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Hey extra, we are planning on doing just that actually. Sign the paperwork now and hope to celebrate next year with everyone. I have been flip flopping on this for the past couple months but since you are saying to go ahead and get it legally done, I'm going for it lol!! Seriously, I feel much more at ease with your support.
    I'll send a card, maybe a case if cheap beer. Congratulations on your impending nuptials!
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'll send a card, maybe a case if cheap beer. Congratulations on your impending nuptials!
    haha. Thanks.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Just when you thought the debate around Coronavirus couldn't get any dumber, you got two guys here with a fucking get out of jail free card and they're trying to figure out how to throw it away.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Just when you thought the debate around Coronavirus couldn't get any dumber, you got two guys here with a fucking get out of jail free card and they're trying to figure out how to throw it away.
    LoL!!!

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Hhahahah. Can't argue with that.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

Hhahahah. Can't argue with that.
    Weddings with tons of people are kind of stupid really. The wedding is really about 2 people only and IMHO is better as an intimate affair. Fuck everyone who thinks they need to be part of your personal moments.

Now the party on the other hand is where you can have the peeps and the good times, and you can do that any time. You don't need to do it on the same day as the vows by any means.

Page 400 of 985 FirstFirst ... 390 399 400 401 410 ... LastLast