Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 916 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 916 of 985 FirstFirst ... 906 915 916 917 926 ... LastLast
Results 18,301 to 18,320 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Agreed. I keep getting negative reps for things I posted about days/weeks ago even though I did not spread any disinformation or nonsense, I literally got neg repped for posting a pubmed journal article
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Rep incoming when it allows me!

Thank you.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Since everything is covid, I went from perhaps having a minor hour of heartburn here and there a couple times a year, if that, to being fully incapacitated with it since Saturday night out of absolutely nowhere. Covid?

What a ridiculous thing that causes an inordinate amount of pain to drink water let alone eat. I am dehydrated and tired and cranky! Give me another booster!
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 01-17-2022 at 07:19 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

I think if you butt-chug a beer you'll feel better, and it won't upset your stomach

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    I get a negative rep in this manner at least once a month, and I'm pretty sure it's the same guy virtually every time - given the nature of this person's inability to type with proper capitalization and punctuation.

I also have a decent idea of which member it is, as their posts on Beyond also tend to follow the same MO.

Cowardly indeed.
    Somebody who is pro union but anti covid stupidity sounds like a conundrum.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Since everything is covid, I went from perhaps having a minor hour of heartburn here and there a couple times a year, if that, to being fully incapacitated with it since Saturday night out of absolutely nowhere. Covid?

What a ridiculous thing that causes an inordinate amount of pain to drink water let alone eat. I am dehydrated and tired and cranky! Give me another booster!
    I've been fighting something for a week now. Bit of runny nose, sneezing a lot more frequently, sore throat, some joint aches, now a bit of a headache today. I was excited I was finally going to get my positive covid test before my vacation finally. But thus far I've been negative on all my rapid tests that I have to do every 48 hours for work. Le sigh......

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Heartburn is a bitch. You can follow the general steps to help mitigate that. Avoid tomatos, berries, acidic food etc. Sleep with your torso elevated. Lose belly weight, loosen tight belts. Go on a losec or nexiun proton pump inhibitor.

But one trick that has really worked wonders is taking a spoonful of apple cider vinegar with water before each meal. Make sure its the unfiltered unpasteurized hippy shit. Seems to work well to reduce the amount of acid your stomach makes maybe by tricking the feedback loop? Im not sure on the mechanism but it definitely works.

The other things my family doc recommended, back when I had a family doc and she was f'n awesome, was taking fish oil, peppermint pills, and lots of probiotics. That also seemed to help with digestion and reduce reflux/gerd
    Last edited by littledan; 01-17-2022 at 09:17 PM.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    I've been fighting something for a week now. Bit of runny nose, sneezing a lot more frequently, sore throat, some joint aches, now a bit of a headache today. I was excited I was finally going to get my positive covid test before my vacation finally. But thus far I've been negative on all my rapid tests that I have to do every 48 hours for work. Le sigh......
    Had what you describe since Dec 26. Nothing positive yet.
    Doubt it and I've left the house 3 times since boxing day so doubt I'm adding to my issues except getting boosted.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post

Have you checked to see if you're pregnant?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    Negative, penis still bleeding regularly.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    Sure sounds like the diagnosis.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

People like charts. I updated mine.
    Name:  2022-01-19 COVID aHS stats graph.PNG
Views: 284
Size:  75.4 KB

Number in hospital is massive. Bit ICU not increasing with the same proportion it seems. Could just be lagging further behind, or could be something else. I am not speculating today.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

i like the bar graph that shows the hospital numbers per 100k of vax/unvax, real straight to the point there haha

who made that? can you update? i cant even use excel so....

My Ride
    *The First*

Number in hospital is massive. Bit ICU not increasing with the same proportion it seems. Could just be lagging further behind, or could be something else. I am not speculating today.
    Everyone in the fucking hospital has CoVid and if they didn't have it when they came in, they get it when they're there.
    The govt refuses to put the effort in to saying who is in the hospital due to CoVid and who is there who happens to have CoVid while they are in hospital for: childbirth, cancer, broken leg, gored by moose, paper cut, gonorrhoea, responding to ZenOps threads, AIDS, contagious diarrhea, hotdog fingers or penis enlargement.

It's a fucking joke.

My Ride
    Silverado

Only about half of the hospital cases are there due to severe covid. The other half were in hospital for whatever reason and then caught covid there.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

Everyone in the fucking hospital has CoVid and if they didn't have it when they came in, they get it when they're there.
    The govt refuses to put the effort in to saying who is in the hospital due to CoVid and who is there who happens to have CoVid while they are in hospital for: childbirth, cancer, broken leg, gored by moose, paper cut, gonorrhoea, responding to ZenOps threads, AIDS, contagious diarrhea, hotdog fingers or penis enlargement.

It's a fucking joke.
    Where is the proove?

My Ride
    2018 Civic Si coupe

It's a fucking joke.
    So much this. And the same goes for how deaths are reported, it needs to be separated out into 1 of 3 categories:
    1. Deaths - Dude was flattened by a bus.
    2. COVID related deaths - Dude would not have died from COVID if he had both lungs.
    3. COVID caused deaths - Dude was fine, got COVID, now he dead.

All too often some or all of these are lumped together because bigger numbers get more attention.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

It's a fucking joke.
    I was driving yesterday and caught parts of the conference on the radio. Hospitalization because of Covid vs hospitalization but was Covid positive is a 50/50 split. ICU was 75% because of Covid. They’re working on having that data published regularly.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Quote Originally Posted by Swank View Post
    So much this. And the same goes for how deaths are reported, it needs to be separated out into 1 of 3 categories:
    1. Deaths - Dude was flattened by a bus.
    2. COVID related deaths - Dude would not have died from COVID if he had both lungs.
    3. COVID caused deaths - Dude was fine, got COVID, now he dead.

All too often some or all of these are lumped together because bigger numbers get more attention.
    Hinshaw got busted for that exact thing a few months a ago. Mad dash to the podium to announce Alberta's first pediatric death and then had to backtrack it a day later when it turned out the kid died from the giant tumor in their head and not the covid they tested positive for the day before they died.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

It's a fucking joke.
    They quite literally talked about this at yesterdays news conference. It's a 49/51 split between people there because of covid and people there who caught covid.

Though the latter group is still a concern as some are in the hospital for unrelated things but high risk. Cancer patients come to mind for example.

Page 916 of 985 FirstFirst ... 906 915 916 917 926 ... LastLast