Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 770 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 770 of 985 FirstFirst ... 760 769 770 771 780 ... LastLast
Results 15,381 to 15,400 of 19685

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

WHO Chief Scientist Served Legal Notice in India for Allegedly Suppressing Data on Drug to Treat COVID-19

-Indian Bar Association has taken legal action against WHO Cheif Scientist for spreading disinformation on the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid19
    -it says Swarminathan in her statements ignored research and clinical trials who have presented solid data showing ivermectin prevents and treats Covid19
    -Ivermectin can treat all stages of Covid19 and reduce hospitalization and mortality rates due to its anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, yet there is pushback in approving the drug's use as treatment by health authorities and WHO.
    -In their legal notice, the Indian Bar Association cited the case of 80-year-old Judith Smentkiewicz, who made a full recovery after being on a ventilator and told she only had a 20 percent chance of survival. Her family obtained a court order that allowed her to receive additional doses of ivermectin after doctors were hesitant to give her more than one dose

---> https://theflagreport.com/who-chief-...reat-covid-19/

Hmmm, so Ivermectin has a high safety profile with more than 30 years of use with 3.7 billion doses. Similarily , HCQ has been used for 60 years, both are cheap and safe, but Big Pharma Pimps choose to push an experimental gene therapy on people with no data on long term side effects, and many have already died and had adverse health affects. They'll even push Remdesivir what is 1000x more expensive than HCQ and Ivermectin, yet which has shown no effect on mortality and minuscule benefit on recovery.

My Ride
    Ford F150

Speaking of covid passports, they won't be needed if you're competing at the Calgary Stampede:

https://calgarysun.com/news/local-ne...across-border/

International professional rodeo participants along with some support staff and workers have been granted an exemption from international quarantine rules in order to attend the Calgary Stampede, Premier Jason Kenney announced Friday.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And we just took a step closer to vax passports

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/feds...july-1.5462527
    Waiting for NEXUS update to ask for vaccine paperwork

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    Vaccine Passport to use healthcare?
    This I agree with!
    Doing It For the 'Gram

I ain't worried 'bout it right now..

And here I am with this nagging thought that *everything* is about to go down in quality.

Assuming up to 10% of the population gets brain fog or some form of physical fatigue as a long symptom. How long is it before someone working on an assembly line forgets to put component A into slot B, or simply forgets to tighten hose clamp C on a 4,000 part combustion engine or is too tired to do a final inspection check.

Its a good thing that the electric engine is here, because I don't trust a combustion engine with any sort of brain fog tech.
    Trumps' signature is fraud by design.

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Wonder how many places will just keep the masking going without a provincial law. Work has already made their decision on it. Sounds like we are keeping all restrictions for the foreseeable future. Possibly into the end of the year. Doesn't matter if your full vaxxed or not.
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Quote Originally Posted by 16hypen3sp View Post
    Wonder how many places will just keep the masking going without a provincial law. Work has already made their decision on it. Sounds like we are keeping all restrictions for the foreseeable future. Possibly into the end of the year. Doesn't matter if your full vaxxed or not.
    It will put businesses in a tough spot for sure, how much business are they willing to gamble keeping restrictions around once health orders have been removed? Is a business really going to start actively turning away customers who don't need to carry a mask with them everywhere they go, especially when that customer can just walk down the street and shop at a competitor? Businesses in the south and north might feel this a bit sooner if Calgary decides that AHS data isn't sufficient and chooses to go with the advice of a lobby group instead. Why shop with mask or capacity restrictions in south Calgary when Okotoks is a quick drive away?
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Quote Originally Posted by 16hypen3sp View Post
    Yeah, my employer as well.

A little odd, but if we’re still following restrictions deep into fall and assuming we’re only 100 cases a day and have everything under control, that’ll be confusing.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

As soon as the mask restrictions are lifted, I am done in my business! That said, I will keep some on hand just in case someone comes in who is obviously worried about such things and I will accommodate them if they want me or staff to wear a mask, but it certainly is not a rule at that point.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Mine is using no-masks as incentive to get vaccinated. They haven't officially announced it, but my boss told me when the province gets to 70%, anyone who's fully vaccinated will be allowed to be maskless at work.

I think they're just looking into the legality of it before they announce. They don't want to have to waste money in a courtroom because some asshat says he's being punished for not getting a voluntary vaccine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by haggis88 View Post
    92%+ efficacy against hospitalization with "delta", and they're still delaying lockdown? WTF? Exactly how much better do they think it's going to get?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Non Baller Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    92%+ efficacy against hospitalization with "delta", and they're still delaying lockdown? WTF? Exactly how much better do they think it's going to get?
    Tories appeasing the centre-left masses that they might need to vote for them in elections whilst still rubbing their hands together that all their donors can make megabucks as they have been doing since the first lockdown

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Oh lawd.

No easing of restrictions until we see zero Covid cases! Save all people from everything.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    92% of 60% on 2 dose means 50% of population is still at risk. Their 1st dose uptake is 80%. So the delay is probably to get 2nd dose number close to 80%.

For AB, 96% (Pfizer) of 15% on 2 dose means 86% of pop is still at risk.

And both are people who are eligible. If you count total population, the uncovered pop is even higher.

And Lotto Vax is stupid. Everyone qualifies and you only need to fake that piece of paper they gave you on your shots to collect. Dumb. It will have minimal impact if they don't pull it from the AHS DB.

If you feel like entering (also voluntary), go to https://alberta.ca/lottery.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 06-14-2021 at 03:18 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    And Lotto Vax is stupid. Everyone qualifies and you only need to fake that piece of paper they gave you on you shots to collect. Dumb. It will have minimal impact if they don't pull it from the AHS DB.
    The purpose of the lottery is to counteract the dumb. So a dumb system is really just fighting fire with fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ency-1.6065367

Is it over already? Just in time for hottest day of the year.
    Trumps' signature is fraud by design.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Just drop the quarantine plzzzzzzzzzzz I want a pic with you Boris at 10 Downing
    Doing It For the 'Gram

I ain't worried 'bout it right now..

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    And Lotto Vax is stupid. Everyone qualifies and you only need to fake that piece of paper they gave you on your shots to collect. Dumb. It will have minimal impact if they don't pull it from the AHS DB.

If you feel like entering (also voluntary), go to https://alberta.ca/lottery.
    I’m sure AHS and the government is going to need more proof than Cletus showing up with a note saying “I done got jabbed” written on a pack of Export A
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    I’m sure AHS and the government is going to need more proof than Cletus showing up with a note saying “I done got jabbed” written on a pack of Export A
    Nope, that piece of paper and/or myhealth.alberta.ca are both legit from the 12:30pm news conference out of mouth of Shandro. That and along with proof of residency in AB and 18+ is all you need when you are picked to collect.

$1M for 1st dose. Registration closes 1 week after hitting 70%. Winner announces when stage 3 opens.

2x $1M for 2nd dose closer to late summer/fall, aug and sep.

Winners of the Open for Summer Lottery will have their immunization status verified before they can be awarded their prize. For Albertans who have received their vaccine doses in Alberta, this vaccine status will be verified by Alberta Health. For winners who have received a vaccine dose outside of Alberta, they will be required to provide proof of their vaccine status and that the vaccine they have received is one is one of the following: Pfizer BioNTEch (BNT162b2/COMIRNATY Tozinameran (INN); AstraZeneca (AZD1222); Serum Institute of India PVT Ltd. (Covishield); Janssen (Ad26.COV2.S); Moderna (mRNA-1273); Sinopharm/BIBP (SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell); or Sinovac (SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell).
    Even better, just write a random note that you got Sinovac in China. How the hell are they going to prove that you didn't? lol.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 06-14-2021 at 04:24 PM.

I would hope that whoever is in charge of verifying a million dollar prize actually verifies it. It shouldn’t take any longer than 5 minutes to validate against any health agency’s DB in Canada/us, and if someone pulls up a sinovac certificate from China they should call someone there and make sure it’s legit too.

Page 770 of 985 FirstFirst ... 760 769 770 771 780 ... LastLast