Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 156 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 156 of 985 FirstFirst ... 146 155 156 157 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    FB6

A lot of items are showing April 20th even with prime. I needed a mini dp cable and I had to comb through lots just to find one with 2 day delivery for this week. It's supposed to show up tomorrow originally but it's saying its showing up today now.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Getting 4 amazon packages this week, 3 of which came yesterday... all of them ordered Sunday. Do you guys not have prime?
    The estimated delivery even for items that qualify for prime, has changed quite a bit over the last week. It's not everything, just some things. I wonder if it's stuff that was in the warehouses where workers tested positive for Covid-19 maybe?
    It's not everything. My kids modelling clay is one day shipping, but these electronics are 1 month.
    Name:  AmazonPrime slow.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  45.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bicycle

Getting 4 amazon packages this week, 3 of which came yesterday... all of them ordered Sunday. Do you guys not have prime?
    Prime or not, any non-essential item is now on low priority list and will not be delivered until Apr 21/22 as all warehouse will only get essential items until Apr 5th If you got your non-essential item shipped, count yourself lucky. It probably won't be restocked until further notice.

https://www.vox.com/recode/2020/3/22...virus-covid-19
    Last edited by Xtrema; 03-24-2020 at 08:18 AM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    You are telling me snowbirds and paper Canadians don't give a shit? Shocker.

Convenient Canadians
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...down-1.5505983

Assholes crosses races as we have learnt this week.

Just check that travel thread when some yolo still wants to go to Mexico likes 2 weeks ago.

IMO if anyone left Canada not on business after March 1st, they should shelter in place until this is all over

Convenient Canadians
    Travelling is a right don't you know. You enjoy the trip, the risks are socialized.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look the dipshits that had a giant prayer meeting are sick.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...-50d9a16f68a9/

It's okay though, he was a special community member and The_Rural_Juror was told by someone else on the internet that he was doing something important.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Thanks for that link. I hadn't seen it, and I spend far too much time scanning the news.
    I have one item scheduled to come today, two items tomorrow, and two Friday. Will see if they arrive as scheduled.
    Last edited by ExtraSlow; 03-24-2020 at 08:25 AM.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Prime or not, any non-essential item is now on low priority list and will not be delivered until Apr 21/22 as all warehouse will only get essential items until Apr 5th If you got your non-essential item shipped, count yourself lucky. It probably won't be restocked until further notice.

https://www.vox.com/recode/2020/3/22...virus-covid-19
    Car detailing products, hairbrush for my daughter, diaper rash cream, and vitamins. Oh, I forgot about the nintendo switch screen protector, that's coming on thursday as well. None of that seems too essential, guess I'm getting lucky.

Try ordering something today...

My Ride
    Bicycle

Car detailing products, hairbrush for my daughter, diaper rash cream, and vitamins. Oh, I forgot about the nintendo switch screen protector, that's coming on thursday as well. None of that seems too essential, guess I'm getting lucky.
    I assume they will deliver if the nearby fulfillment center still have it to clear room.

When it comes to display cable, MemX was all out so I would assume the WFH crowd hit Amazon and clear them out ASAP. Hence Apr 21st delivery.

Speciality electronics might get crazy expensive. SSD/RAM might actually go up in price. HDTV might drop in price drastically. Crazy times.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

Convenient Canadians
    I really hope that the govt charges everyone for these flights. It’s like that backpacking couple in Peru that was covered on cbc last week. Sounded like they had run out of money and was just playing it off as being stranded...

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    The estimated delivery even for items that qualify for prime, has changed quite a bit over the last week. It's not everything, just some things. I wonder if it's stuff that was in the warehouses where workers tested positive for Covid-19 maybe?
    It's not everything. My kids modelling clay is one day shipping, but these electronics are 1 month.
    Name:  AmazonPrime slow.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  45.5 KB
    I might have one of these adapters you can borrow in the interim. I'll have a look later.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    I really hope that the govt charges everyone for these flights. It’s like that backpacking couple in Peru that was covered on cbc last week. Sounded like they had run out of money and was just playing it off as being stranded...
    Trudeau said the government will help cover extra costs of the flights, but Canadians on these emergency flights will be expected to pay for their airfare.
    Don't know how logistic works here. CC swipe before you are allowed on?

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Quote Originally Posted by suntan View Post
    Travelling is a right don't you know. You enjoy the trip, the risks are socialized.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look the dipshits that had a giant prayer meeting are sick.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...-50d9a16f68a9/

It's okay though, he was a special community member and The_Rural_Juror was told by someone else on the internet that he was doing something important.
    It said the service was over a month ago. The genpop had no idea about the looming danger.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    It said the service was over a month ago. The genpop had no idea about the looming danger.
    No, that's not what it said.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by SJW View Post
    I might have one of these adapters you can borrow in the interim. I'll have a look later.
    I have a different one scheduled for Friday, and I have a workaround in any case. No worries bro.

Got a notification that the size 3 pampers diapers for my daughter will not be delivered this month (had it set to one month subscribe and save). When i click it shows out of stock so don't think it's due to this non essential item delay thing.

are people hoarding diapers from amazon now? luckily i think superstore had a lot of stock last time i was there but annoying i have to go there just for that now.

This would be a great time to introduce drone delivery. Two rolls of TP on a drone, delivered - untouched by human hands. If you accidentally drop it on a power line or someone's head, its not like its a can of Coca-Cola.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    Speciality electronics might get crazy expensive. SSD/RAM might actually go up in price. HDTV might drop in price drastically. Crazy times.
    So far that has not materialize. The consumer side of the industry is hurting and merch ain't moving right now. The following recession will probably hurt the market even further.

I think the shortage of manufacturing stoppage in China will balance out with low to no demand for the next few months.

Yup, totally hard to tell what will go up in price. But it safe to assume that everything will eventually go up in price if they drop Billion of dollars of printed money on people.

Amazon bath/hand towels definitely creeping up in price every day. People who re-use are even looking to stockpile. Even if you have a bidet, and wash your hands - you still have to dry on something.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 03-24-2020 at 08:51 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Page 156 of 985 FirstFirst ... 146 155 156 157 166 ... LastLast