Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 564 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 564 of 985 FirstFirst ... 554 563 564 565 574 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    Axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the one in purple is making the same face that I'm making.
    The girl or the boy?
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    Silverado

Name:  afp_10o7r6.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  98.6 KBName:  TELEMMGLPICT000154862506_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqVnGZDHLVbaDWtLqzwQh5-ZeIJ9QffmP6QZKp3pZwEZs.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  79.4 KB
    Name:  180220202010-justin-trudeau-india-3-super-tease.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  60.9 KB
    Maybe he knows what he is doing is stupid. Wouldn't be suprised if he was smarter than the old man already
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dirtsniffer; 11-30-2020 at 07:29 PM.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo View Post
    I haven’t seen a single other person in my condo building wearing a mask in the last four days. Sometimes I wish there was a snitch line. This morning a guy got on the elevator with me without a mask and was obviously sniffling etc, and then pushed the button with a snotty Kleenex. Disgusting.
    You didn't call him out on it? I have zero tolerance for that shit. Make people uncomfortable so they think twice about it
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by adam c View Post
    The girl or the boy?
    Unless I can ask them what they are, how would I know?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    You didn't call him out on it? I have zero tolerance for that shit. Make people uncomfortable so they think twice about it
    I’m not great at confrontations, just not sure how to call people out without getting beat or my cars keyed or something.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    India fails to report 3.4 million cases. @rage2

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/why-...home-bigstory/

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    South Asians got it bad. Kenney hates yoo.
    Constructive Criticism for Kenney: Just say brown people next time. There are other people in South Asia too.
    https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/calgary-s...ents-1.5210563

Well, given how our air borders were never closed.... India doesn't have it under control.... and I have personally seen at least 3 different multi day Indian weddings since March in various NW neighborhoods.... I think this is just JK's "look in the mirror" moment.

Insensitive but factually correct.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-30-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    the one in purple is making the same face that I'm making.
    How dare you speak about our future leader like that

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    How dare you speak about our future leader like that
    You shut your whore mouth.

The Covid is getting closer, son had a coworker who was in contact with someone who tested positive - son worked a shift with said coworker, son is getting tested tomorrow. And got a call this afternoon from the dispatcher at one of the companies I sub to - dispatcher has been in contact with someone who tested positive, dispatcher is off until their test results come back. If dispatcher is positive, then there's going to be metric shit tonne of people going to get tested including myself, probably 70-90+ at that one shop. Everyone is always masked up but I guess one still needs to contact those that they've been in contact with in the last two weeks - I've been in at least 55 different sites in the past two weeks with trades people and homeowners being in most of them. I'm always masked up when there's someone else on site as are most other trades and I sanitize religiously, home owners almost never mask up. Just a waiting game now, feeling a-okay.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Come in dude - it isn't even close to enough time to draw any conclusions. People who show symptoms today almost certainly got it prior to Friday.

Now, do I believe the latest measures will have any effect? You are surely right in saying that largely those who are being careful now were being careful before. But I think the government allowing more policing, and issuing fines (barely) might be enough to sway some from avoiding social gatherings. I also think keeping grade 7+ out of the schools will make a bit difference.

But you are ultimately correct no matter how you look at it; most who didn't care earlier probably still don't now. Thats why I get so infuriated by the whole anti-mask, anti-vax crowd. No, it ISN'T your right to infect me and my family, and all the restrictions you are bitching about are often of your own cause. It's fucking ludicrous.
    Are you attending anti mask rallies? I wouldn't get too bent out of shape otherwise, I haven't seen any belligerent anti masking except at those specific rallies and by all the homeless people wandering in TD mall

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    Are you attending anti mask rallies? I wouldn't get too bent out of shape otherwise, I haven't seen any belligerent anti masking except at those specific rallies and by all the homeless people wandering in TD mall
    Either way though, the last thing I want is to be on an elevator with a anti masker and start a conversation. I do wish I could just hit people in the face with something though

My Ride
    Silverado

Saw a guy wearing a chin diaper today at superstore

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Vaccine delivery has started for the US, Pfizer apparently chartering flights to preposition for December 10
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    The Covid is getting closer, son had a coworker who was in contact with someone who tested positive - son worked a shift with said coworker, son is getting tested tomorrow. And got a call this afternoon from the dispatcher at one of the companies I sub to - dispatcher has been in contact with someone who tested positive, dispatcher is off until their test results come back. If dispatcher is positive, then there's going to be metric shit tonne of people going to get tested including myself, probably 70-90+ at that one shop. Everyone is always masked up but I guess one still needs to contact those that they've been in contact with in the last two weeks - I've been in at least 55 different sites in the past two weeks with trades people and homeowners being in most of them. I'm always masked up when there's someone else on site as are most other trades and I sanitize religiously, home owners almost never mask up. Just a waiting game now, feeling a-okay.
    I hope everyone is ok.

I just wanted to give you some clarity about the contact tracing and definition of close contact, as maybe it will ease your mind a little.

They don’t need to contact trace and isolate 2 weeks worth of interactions. They only deem the 48 hours prior to developing symptoms as the start of the infectious period, so this is who will be required to self isolate. Further, those interactions that last a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more at a separation distance of less than 2 m is considered a close contact. It does not matter if nonmedical masks are worn for those interactions, as those would not be considered sufficient PPE to prevent transmission. If the close contact occurs after symptom onset, then the only way to not require self isolation is if that person is wearing full medical PPE - consisting of medical grade mask, eye protection, gown and gloves. All others in contact during active symptoms are required to self isolate.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayvsn View Post
    I hope everyone is ok.

I just wanted to give you some clarity about the contact tracing and definition of close contact, as maybe it will ease your mind a little.

They don’t need to contact trace and isolate 2 weeks worth of interactions. They only seem the 48 hours prior to developing symptoms as the start of the infectious period, so this is who will be required to self isolate. Further, those interactions that last a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more less than 2 m is considered a close contact. It does not matter if nonmedical masks are worn for those interactions, as those would not be considered sufficient PPE to prevent transmission. If the close contact occurs after symptom onset, then the only way to not require self isolation is if that person is wearing full medical PPE - consisting of medical grade mask, eye protection, gown and gloves. All others in contact during active symptoms are required to self isolate.
    Phew, those close contact rules wipe out pretty much every contact for myself with the exception of the immediate three other people in my household. My son's work situation should be okay as well although the cumulative 15 minutes over the 48 hours might still be a concern - only he would know.

Phew, those close contact rules wipe out pretty much every contact for myself with the exception of the immediate three other people in my household. My son's work situation should be okay as well although the cumulative 15 minutes over the 48 hours might still be a concern - only he would know.
    The 15 minutes cumulative within the 2 m radius is per day, not over the two days. Sorry I wasn’t more clear.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Yea construction industry has skirted by so far... not sure how with the laughable ‘measures’ taken on most sites.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Interviews from the Calgary protest

https://youtu.be/D2hUG7zMTO0
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    The mentality is one of the same - a rally is just where they go to infect each other in public and reaffirm each other they aren't out to lunch by not using common sense or listening to the experts. Rest assured, these are the same people not giving others space in stores, not wearing mandated masks, continuing to have close gatherings and generally not being careful of the "hoax". Then when the really staunch ones don't take the vaccine it will slow the recovery process as well.

I'm bent out of shape because I view it as a big "fuck you" to the rest of society. Fuck you to my healthcare wife who has to be in exceptionally close contact with clients who refuse to wear a mask. Fuck you to the hospital workers who have to risk their own lives to save yours. Fuck you to all the people doing their best to stop spreading the virus while you... don't care. Fuck you to small business owners who have to shut down or reduce service because Covid continues to riseand governments are freaking out. Fuck you to the seniors you kill. They were already on their way out anyway, right? Fuck you to those losing jobs or unable to find new ones. Just a big fuck you to everyone but yourself and those who think like you.

Now of course there are varying degrees of people believing any or all of the above, but the mentality is generally the same: "My right to do what I want in a free country supercedes my desire to see others thrive, or perhaps live at all."

And that, sir, is unacceptable in my eyes. Fuck me?

Fuck you.

(Not you, personally, of course. Unless you are one of the ones who believe all the above...)

My Ride
    ute

So you guys are just now realizing that society is full of ritards?

What delusional world were you living in *before* covid?

Page 564 of 985 FirstFirst ... 554 563 564 565 574 ... LastLast