Quantcast
Beyond CSI!! - YYC Lost Luggage and Delta Connections - Reward Offered - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Beyond CSI!! - YYC Lost Luggage and Delta Connections - Reward Offered

My Ride
    2016 Civic / 2016 KTM 1290 SuperDuke GT

Default Beyond CSI!! - YYC Lost Luggage and Delta Connections - Reward Offered

Hoping the Beyond CSI skills can help me here.

On January 1, my gf was taking a flight booked with Delta back to Cleveland. Her suitcase never made it onto the flight. The route was Calgary to Minneapolis then to Cleveland. We learned that her bag never made it onto the flight out of YYC. She was tracking on Delta app that allows you to track bags.

After talking to Delta she was told they could have the bag delivered for her. She arranged for them to ship it back to my house here in YYC. It was booked for delivery on January 2nd. Never showed up. She called again. They say it was delivered and signed for. They show is the signed slip, but it is nothing from my house. They say its done and closed. They won't connect us with the driver that dropped it off. We clearly don't have it.

Does anyone have any insight into how this works. Who the delivery companies are that handle these deliveries for Delta Connections. The bag contains family heirlooms that obviously cannot be replaced. I would provide a $1000 to anyone that can help me get this bag back.

Thanks in advance.

My Ride
    4x4

Escalate the frick out of it... Probably need a manager/corporate. But as usual its the shipper who has to file the lost item claim. Twitter usually gets an expedited response from corporate.

Used to be 20yrs ago it was checker group (courier side, on rare occasions taxi's) who did the delayed baggage - except air canada I think they were dynamex.

My Ride
    Pushbroom

Delta ground handling in YYC is done by either ATS or SwissPort. @KrisYYC can confirm. Their agents would have had a file on it and it would be courier’d by a local cab company likely.

If you got a super shady driver (associated) they might have stolen the suitcase and marked it as delivered if nobody was home?