Quantcast
2020 US Election mega thread - Page 68 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 68 of 146 FirstFirst ... 58 67 68 69 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2903

Thread: 2020 US Election mega thread

  1. #1341
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,748
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxtasy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trump is a master at dictating the narrative. Now people are talking mail in ballots, voter fraud.... He's going to lose it and he's the only one to blame. This was his to win, if he could shut the fuck up for the last two months and stay on message, he'd win. If he went to church, he'd win. If he didn't run up record level deficits, he'd win. If he was able to hide his narcissism, he'd win.

    The Republican party will have to rebrand themselves post Trump.
    I have to imagine many of them are already writing that script, I have to imagine many of the people in that party secretly hate him as well but cant say anything 'til he's gone, none of his decisions were made as a party, or as a collective, but for his own selfish personal reasons.
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

  2. #1342
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have to imagine many of them are already writing that script, I have to imagine many of the people in that party secretly hate him as well but cant say anything 'til he's gone, none of his decisions were made as a party, or as a collective, but for his own selfish personal reasons.
    Selfish reasons like what?

    Dont over shadow minor things the fact he is the only country leader standing up to CCP. The rest of the so called leaders are just turning a blind eye. This is a global issue that no countries have the balls to address.

    I am truly sad that Americans went from fighting commies to being snowflake millennials. Voting for Biden only because of petty hate against trump. Not realizing the big picture that biden will sell out the country to a communist regime.

    *edit:

    If Biden wins, watch Taiwan and other small countries in Asia get absorbed by China. More genocide, camps, global censorship, hostile region expansion, stealing global citizens data, etc.

    All of this is okay, because Trump is a clown.
    Last edited by Power_Of_Rotary; 11-04-2020 at 09:43 PM.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

  3. #1343
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 Q5
    Posts
    1,886
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Selfish reasons like what?

    Dont over shadow minor things the fact he is the only country leader standing up to CCP. The rest of the so called leaders are just turning a blind eye. This is a global issue that no countries have the balls to address.

    I am truly sad that Americans went from fighting commies to being snowflake millennials. Voting for Biden only because of petty hate against trump. Not realizing the big picture that biden will sell out the country to a communist regime.

    *edit:

    If Biden wins, watch Taiwan and other small countries in Asia get absorbed by China. More genocide, camps, global censorship, hostile region expansion, stealing global citizens data, etc.

    All of this is okay, because Trump is a clown.
    Lol right. A vote for Biden means a vote for China to absorb all of the small Asian countries around it

  4. #1344
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3
    Posts
    4,420
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Selfish reasons like what?

    Dont over shadow minor things the fact he is the only country leader standing up to CCP. The rest of the so called leaders are just turning a blind eye. This is a global issue that no countries have the balls to address.

    I am truly sad that Americans went from fighting commies to being snowflake millennials. Voting for Biden only because of petty hate against trump. Not realizing the big picture that biden will sell out the country to a communist regime.

    *edit:

    If Biden wins, watch Taiwan and other small countries in Asia get absorbed by China. More genocide, camps, global censorship, hostile region expansion, stealing global citizens data, etc.

    All of this is okay, because Trump is a clown.
    Obama was treated with extreme disdain in China (and in Russia).

    Trump, for all his other failings, is a force that the Chinese at least knew not to piss off too much because hes unpredictable. He might go on a 3am covfefe twitter rant and send the submarines to silently sink their agressive fleet.

    Biden and his depends will get laughed at and the chinese will start becoming more aggressive and more belligerent in the SE Asia region.

  5. #1345
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,748
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Selfish reasons like what?

    Dont over shadow minor things the fact he is the only country leader standing up to CCP. The rest of the so called leaders are just turning a blind eye. This is a global issue that no countries have the balls to address.

    I am truly sad that Americans went from fighting commies to being snowflake millennials. Voting for Biden only because of petty hate against trump. Not realizing the big picture that biden will sell out the country to a communist regime.

    *edit:

    If Biden wins, watch Taiwan and other small countries in Asia get absorbed by China. More genocide, camps, global censorship, hostile region expansion, stealing global citizens data, etc.

    All of this is okay, because Trump is a clown.
    so i am curious if this is going to happen now... why didn't it happen before? maybe under Obama? they had 8 years... there's been some pretty crazy shit going on in China during Trump's time, they don't seem too phased by him...
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

  6. #1346
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    My Ride
    GMC Sierra
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Selfish reasons like what?
    Come on man, he spent the majority of his reelection campaign focused on attacking media that gave him bad press. Playing victim. In true Trump fashion, it's all about him. No doubt that if he followed party lines he'd win for sure. Even if he brought up immigration as a talking point like he did in 2016, he'd win. Come up with a half assed plan for economic recovery, post covid recession, he'd win.

  7. #1347
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxtasy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on man, he spent the majority of his reelection campaign focused on attacking media that gave him bad press. Playing victim. In true Trump fashion, it's all about him. No doubt that if he followed party lines he'd win for sure. Even if he brought up immigration as a talking point like he did in 2016, he'd win. Come up with a half assed plan for economic recovery, post covid recession, he'd win.
    oh. Boo hoo.. He whines a little, so lets vote for the communist puppet. If this is how shortsighted Western society has become, then there is no question that CCP will take over.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

  8. #1348
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Egg Sammich
    Posts
    1,518
    Rep Power
    46

  9. #1349
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so i am curious if this is going to happen now... why didn't it happen before? maybe under Obama? they had 8 years... there's been some pretty crazy shit going on in China during Trump's time, they don't seem too phased by him...
    please look into xi's rise to power. He actually removed his term limit and is on his way to become emperor. He recently announced a 15 year expansion plan.

    Biden supporters never took into consideration the true threat to them is not the orange clown. But the chain reaction that will lead to the world being taken over by a communist regime.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

  10. #1350
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    My Ride
    GMC Sierra
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh. Boo hoo.. He whines a little, so lets vote for the communist puppet. If this is how shortsighted Western society has become, then there is no question that CCP will take over.
    Sure. Lets whine and lose and let the "communist puppet" take over. Not selfish at all. I think you're missing the point.

  11. #1351
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxtasy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure. Lets whine and lose and let the "communist puppet" take over. Not selfish at all. I think you're missing the point.
    I understand why people hate trump. But the hate over shadowed the true risk Biden poses.

    Perhaps Americans (and Canadians) dont give too much shits about Asian ethnic minorities under suppression/genocide, eroding HK freedoms and rights, hostility and potentially invading taiwan, freedom of speech, personal data etc.

    I can bet the start of Biden term, he will (at least TRY) lift bans on huawei, reduce tariffs and stop selling military goods to taiwan.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

  12. #1352
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Fiesta ST
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Going with the assumption that biden wins, Dem house, and GOP senate ... whats everyones expectations for a stimulus bill?
    Nolan

  13. #1353
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so i am curious if this is going to happen now... why didn't it happen before? maybe under Obama? they had 8 years... there's been some pretty crazy shit going on in China during Trump's time, they don't seem too phased by him...
    Xi has taken power not long during Obama's time.

    Side question: what has Obama done in his 8 years. Besides failed obama care and Cuba relations, what global significance has been done? Sure, he puts on a great speech and presentation.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

  14. #1354
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    My Ride
    GMC Sierra
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand why people hate trump. But the hate over shadowed the true risk Biden poses.

    Perhaps Americans (and Canadians) dont give too much shits about Asian ethnic minorities under suppression/genocide, eroding HK freedoms and rights, hostility and potentially invading taiwan, freedom of speech, personal data etc.

    I can bet the start of Biden term, he will (at least TRY) lift bans on huawei, reduce tariffs and stop selling military goods to taiwan.
    I can appreciate your point of view, but do you really think trump has been truly hard on China other than a political talking point for him? Have his tariffs been successful? He's told his followers that China has been paying the tariffs, do you believe that? I've seen articles that show that the trade deficit with China has only recently increased. He's completed bigly deals with the Saudi's selling military goods. I'm not buying the narrative that he puts country over his own self interests. I don't think the majority of Americans are buying it either.

  15. #1355
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North North Dakota
    My Ride
    MuricaMuscle
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What amazes me is that in 2020, with all our technology, we still destroy half the rain forest on ballets alone. Can’t we set up electronic voting stations where you enter a unique identifier, like a social security number or whatever, and tap on a screen for your vote. If I can file my taxes, securely, online, there is no reason why someone can’t vote. I don’t know what the ultimate solution is to avoid hours and hours in voting line ups, but people counting physical massive pieces of paper is abysmal.

  16. #1356
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going with the assumption that biden wins, Dem house, and GOP senate ... whats everyones expectations for a stimulus bill?
    Mitch now wants a bill before the end of the year. Good chances. Stonks up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What amazes me is that in 2020, with all our technology, we still destroy half the rain forest on ballets alone. Can’t we set up electronic voting stations where you enter a unique identifier, like a social security number or whatever, and tap on a screen for your vote. If I can file my taxes, securely, online, there is no reason why someone can’t vote. I don’t know what the ultimate solution is to avoid hours and hours in voting line ups, but people counting physical massive pieces of paper is abysmal.
    They found that the electronic stations were easy to hack.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Protestors are so confusing. In one state they are chanting "stop the vote" and in another state they are chanting "count the vote".
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  17. #1357
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Protest outside the Maricopa counting facility in Arizona. Armed protestors blocking the parking lot. I thought only the left did this? Since when did the right become such copycats?
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  18. #1358
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cowtown
    My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    5,855
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxtasy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    . I don't think the majority of Americans are buying it either.
    I'd argue those who are neurotically patriotic are Trump supporters and completely trust anything he says. The fact this vote is as close as it is means Trump has enough loyal followers that will blindly listen to anything but logic and data.
    Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

  19. #1359
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Protest outside the Maricopa counting facility in Arizona. Armed protestors blocking the parking lot. I thought only the left did this? Since when did the right become such copycats?
    Weak sauce. Only protesting going on?

    Where's the burning and looting? I hope there are still some statues left to topple cause that'll be a good way to send their message.

  20. #1360
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Axis powers
    Posts
    2,481
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Dead people coming back and voting


    https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1...e_mailin_in%2F
    Sig nuked by mod.

Page 68 of 146 FirstFirst ... 58 67 68 69 78 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL: 2020 Weather and Road Conditions MEGA THREAD

    By ExtraSlow in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 1276
    Latest Threads: 12-30-2020, 11:16 AM
  2. OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NHL Thread

    By asp integra in forum Sports, Health & Fitness
    Replies: 497
    Latest Threads: 09-29-2020, 03:46 PM
  3. Calgary Flames MEGA THREAD 2019-2020 Edition

    By D'z Nutz in forum Sports, Health & Fitness
    Replies: 588
    Latest Threads: 09-14-2020, 10:48 AM
  4. LF: Mega Man ZX & Mega Man ZX Advent for DS

    By Despair* in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 06-04-2010, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •