Quantcast
2020 US Election mega thread - Page 111 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 111 of 146 FirstFirst ... 101 110 111 112 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2903

Thread: 2020 US Election mega thread

Quote Originally Posted by syscal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The machines themselves are a very small part of the discussion, so this is where people are getting things wrong.
    except for the fact that the crazy Kraken lady is literally saying the machines are changing the votes and there are two algorithms that favored Biden - one that counts every Trump vote as 0.75 votes and every biden vote as 1.25, and then the other claim that because there were so many Trump votes, that it overflowed the system and changed the votes to Biden

There are hundreds of sworn affidavits, and I've listened to probably 20 testimonies in these hearings so far, where poll workers were not allowed to observe the counts.

Here's an example from AZ from multiple witnesses in multiple districts. Duplicate ballots are ones that were created to replace ballots that can't be scanned. They take the bad ballot, copy over the selections to a new one, and then scan it in the machine. This SHOULD be done under observation by both parties, but they would stack these in a bin and someone in a cubicle or other room would recreate those by hand and under no observation at all. When questioning why they can't observe, the supervisors simply didn't answer. So, no meaningful observation at all. That said, the estimated count is in the 1000's at each location this happened. For example, faxed in votes from the military.

Other examples were signature matching being accepted, where witnesses state in their sworn affidavits that the signatures being accepted were nothing even close and quite often the exact same over and over.

This is one of the arguments being made. Dominion really has nothing to do with it. How many votes to turn AZ? 10,457 difference, so 5229 votes...
    The problem with this claim is that it literally means that there would have to be a massive coordinated effort by every supervisor across multiple counties, in multiple states. It's just not realistic. Affidavits that say they weren't allowed to observe does not prove there was any actual fraud (i.e. changing votes/creating ballots in favour of Biden).

I'm actually thinking this is why the Trump team separated from Powell. The Dominion allegations are distracting from their case, which is mostly based on physical and observed evidence. Most of their evidence boils down to procedure not being followed, and physical ballots being introduced into the mix after the fact. So think less electronic hack and more coordinated organizational fraud between key districts in swing states.

There are some exceptions, like where the count in Wisconsin (I think) may have gone 130% to Biden, -30% to Trump during the late evening part, but those aren't really the focus. These are just normal people volunteering their experience and concerns on their own because they questioned loads of WTF moments and situations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    except for the fact that the crazy Kraken lady is literally saying the machines are changing the votes and there are two algorithms that favored Biden - one that counts every Trump vote as 0.75 votes and every biden vote as 1.25, and then the other claim that because there were so many Trump votes, that it overflowed the system and changed the votes to Biden

The problem with this claim is that it literally means that there would have to be a massive coordinated effort by every supervisor across multiple counties, in multiple states. It's just not realistic. Affidavits that say they weren't allowed to observe does not prove there was any actual fraud (i.e. changing votes/creating ballots in favour of Biden).
    Not arguing either point really but again, refer to voter confidence. Any way around it, things will change.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Barr just announced the DOJ has not uncovered any evidence of wide spread voter fraud that would change the results of the election.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Rudy's reaching for a pre-pardon pardon.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Barr just announced the DOJ has not uncovered any evidence of wide spread voter fraud that would change the results of the election.
    Impossible. I heard there was hearsay saying otherwise.

Trump fired Kerbs (Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) last month after he said the same thing, so I wonder if Barr will get fired before he's replaced in January haha.

Some members of the GOP seem to be distancing themselves from Trump lately so I wouldn't be surprised to see more retaliation.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 12-01-2020 at 03:02 PM.

The plot thickens lol. I have to think Giuliani is involved with this but who knows for sure
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...heme-to-obtain

The plot thickens lol. I have to think Giuliani is involved with this but who knows for sure
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...heme-to-obtain
    Amazing how that much speculation can be reported as news when it's against Trump and/or his associates.

EDIT - not calling you out, you didn't write the article. My statement is made in general reaction to this article.

Amazing how that much speculation can be reported as news when it's against Trump and/or his associates.

EDIT - not calling you out, you didn't write the article. My statement is made in general reaction to this article.
    Just curious what do you think is speculation in the article? There was an actual court document that was unsealed which you can read which clearly states DoJ investigating bribery for presidential pardon scheme:
    https://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/sites/d...ng%20Order.pdf

Seems like all facts based on the court document but i'm really curious your interpretation of it.

The whole thing is just fucked up and what's even more amazing is how many people that are on this forum that are such apparent experts on the whole election process in the USA. I know pretty much sfa about the election process in the USA but plenty others in here seem to profess that they do which has made for an interesting thread at times and boring as fuck at other times - y'all are quite amazing really.

Just curious what do you think is speculation in the article? There was an actual court document that was unsealed which you can read which clearly states DoJ investigating bribery for presidential pardon scheme:
    https://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/sites/d...ng%20Order.pdf

Seems like all facts based on the court document but i'm really curious your interpretation of it.
    The redactions really. With that document I'm supposed to believe that Trump and people on his team were bribed? That's what I feel the article implied anyway.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    The whole thing is just fucked up and what's even more amazing is how many people that are on this forum that are such apparent experts on the whole election process in the USA. I know pretty much sfa about the election process in the USA but plenty others in here seem to profess that they do which has made for an interesting thread at times and boring as fuck at other times - y'all are quite amazing really.
    No you are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    No you are amazing.
    Nope, just old with bad hearing and dumb as shit.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    Nope, just old with bad hearing and dumb as shit.
    Just buy one stonk. One.

The redactions really. With that document I'm supposed to believe that Trump and people on his team were bribed? That's what I feel the article implied anyway.
    Who said he was successfully bribed? All the article says is that DoJ are investigating a scheme to bribe him which is true based on the redacted document. It even clearly says early on in the article:

“the documents provide no indication President Trump was aware of the plot.”

Even as a major trump hater myself I don’t think he’s stupid enough to accept a bribe for a pardon. But what I did find interesting is that some people thought it would be worth a try. He does have a lot of grifters around him trying to cash in last minute so it’s not overly surprising

Who said he was successfully bribed? All the article says is that DoJ are investigating a scheme to bribe him which is true based on the redacted document. It even clearly says early on in the article:

Even as a major trump hater myself I don’t think he’s stupid enough to accept a bribe for a pardon. But what I did find interesting is that some people thought it would be worth a try. He does have a lot of grifters around him trying to cash in last minute so it’s not overly surprising
    Fair, I didn't read it correctly. Thanks for clarifying.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

It isn't Guiliani.

It's probably Lori Loughlin

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I disagree with every part of this post. The idea that a system requiring human hands and eyeballs to distribute, read, verify and aggregate ~200 million pieces of paper is "secure" or "reliable" is insane. Adding in the layer that the ballots themselves have different physical characteristics in different states just layers on the insanity.

Shit, the likelihood is that data entry errors are larger in that system than ANY potential deliberate modification of the outcome.
    Obviously no system is foolproof. This election has taught us that. So far we have seen votes be manipulated and flipped digitally, digital votes left out of the count because they were on a scandisk, observers barred from observing paper counts, paper counts just being called/verified incorrectly, thousands of paper ballots just mysteriously turning up that weren't originally counted, absentee ballots from dead people, absentee ballots from the same person in multiple counties, more absentee ballots received than registered voters, mail in votes discarded at a rate of 30 times greater in prior elections despite a massive increase in mail in votes this election (so they aren't verifying signatures in this election). If there was anything that could go wrong with any type of voting option, it happened.

I think he was correct that in person paper ballot voting with photo ID is the most secure way to do it. That would at least tackle the issue of all the discrepancies with mail in votes they saw. Data entry issues could still be present, but how can you have a system in place that allows for manipulation of millions of votes without any real way to audit? At least data entry errors can be potentially rectified through recount of original ballots.
    Last edited by Misterman; 12-02-2020 at 12:12 AM.

So essentially it was a pointless article.

But the story you're pitching is reflective of what another pundit was saying about Trump. Is that since he has been so good about giving the boot to lobbyists, he has essentially turned everyone around him into a lobbyist without realizing it. The lobbyists now just go after the people who are close to Trump and have influence with him.

Started watching the Michigan hearing. First few minutes are rough. I’m actually hoping this hearing really nails these *possibilty* witnesses, but discovers there is reason to investigate. The last two were too optimistic.

EDIT - FFS, this is hard to watch. Unsure why there's no Giuliani here like the others, but what a contrast to the other two I've watched. Shit, this poor dude - https://youtu.be/eZXkAv7yKgw?t=4210

The first person so far to get more than 3 minutes of time - https://youtu.be/eZXkAv7yKgw?t=7086 - She must look better in front than from behind
    Last edited by syscal; 12-02-2020 at 12:52 AM.

Started watching the Michigan hearing. First few minutes are rough. I’m actually hoping this hearing really nails these *possibilty* witnesses, but discovers there is reason to investigate. The last two were too optimistic.

EDIT - FFS, this is hard to watch. Unsure why there's no Giuliani here like the others, but what a contrast to the other two I've watched. Shit, this poor dude - https://youtu.be/eZXkAv7yKgw?t=4210

The first person so far to get more than 3 minutes of time - https://youtu.be/eZXkAv7yKgw?t=7086 - She must look better in front than from behind
    The mathematician who presented at the Arizona hearing, demonstrating how the vote counts were counting 1.3 for Biden and 0.7 for Trump. Has now been suspended from Twitter.

Page 111 of 146 FirstFirst ... 101 110 111 112 121 ... LastLast