Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Covid related death"
    bullet made in Wuhan

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    "Guys, I got the China virus, it's not that bad. If you're a strong, healthy person like I am, it's not that bad! I don't want to get it of course, it's a horrible disease, but I got it, and both Melania and I survived. Now we're immune and I will go on to win this election. America will move on stronger and better.

say that all in Trump's voice
    How do you NOT read that in Trump's voice? Or more specifically, Alec Baldwin doing Trump.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Both them are senile and are almost the same age (74 and 77). Trump has a laundry list of times where he completely said the wrong words, drew blanks, had slurred speech, forgot he had a son (LOL), stared blankly, etc. etc. He has started to drink with 2 hands which is super weird that he needs the extra stability. Some neurologists have offered opinions that something is wrong with him. Biden isn't any better but he at least speaks in complete sentences. They are both just super old and it shows haha.

Also, history has repeatedly shown that the #1 clue that Trump is lying about something is to see what he brags about or denies, as the opposite is almost always the truth. He brags about his health a lot and talks about how unhealthy other candidates are, so who knows. He's also had unplanned trips to the Hospital that he has tried to lie about in attempt to maintain his appearance of health. He literally wrote his own doctor's note to project an image of perfect health. Neither of them are an example of a healthy individual haha.

I guess it's a good thing both VPs are considerably younger...
    Neither are senile and people in their seventies really aren't that fucking old. This attitude is trés Millennial.
    Come back with something super original like #okBoomer.
    Speaking like they are expected to constantly do is tremendously difficult and they're bound to fuck it up from time to time.
    Biden is significantly worse at it, iMO, but I'm not going to dismiss it as "ooohhhhh noooooesss!! He's gerrnna die termerrow!ˇ!!1ˇ!"

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Neither are senile and people in their seventies really aren't that fucking old. This attitude is trés Millennial.
    Speaking like they are expected to constantly do is tremendously difficult and they're bound to fuck it up from time to time.
    Biden is significantly worse at it, iMO, but I'm not going to dismiss it as "ooohhhhh noooooesss!! He's gerrnna die termerrow!ˇ!!1ˇ!"
    While possible, I don't think anyone actually believes either one of them will die in the next 4 years, people are just joking around (at least that is the impression I get).

They are both showing their age, that is the only point there is to make IMO. You can pick either candidate and find endless examples. "Senile" simply means they are starting to show signs of old age, which is true for both of them. It doesn't mean they are completely off their rocker.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Upon arrival to Walter Reed, the president did not go to the emergency room for treatment, but went directly to the hospital's presidential suite, according to the BBC's US partner, CBS News.

Not in necessarily for immediate treatment, but present there - in case more aggressive treatment needed.

Has any other candidate gotten sick like this before during the final stages?

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    On the flip side, if Trump recovers, all the supporters and mask naysayers will keep not wearing masks. Anecdotal evidence ftw right?
    The anecdotes have more influence when they back up all the statistics, like it would be in this case.

My Ride
    Model S

Biden is clearly getting senile imo. Watch his old vids. The difference is shocking.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Given whats happened already - I would not at all be surprised if Biden was suddenly sent to a hospital for non-covid reasons. The stress of a campaign is huge.

Chris Christie tests positive, now THAT'S a guy who should be worried given his size...can't help but laugh at the way he is so loyal to Trump after Trump treated him the way he did during the leadership race.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    How is 74/77 not considered old? Average life expectancy of an American is 78.54. Agreed that these 2 individuals will probably live longer than the average given backgrounds but I am comfortable in saying these 2 are fucking old.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Is there another country that regularly runs bedshitters and coffin dodgers in their elections? I'm not 100% familiar with all the leaders of the world, but I can't think off the top of my head of another country where its leader is at death's door.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think you have to look long term. With Trump maybe it's not so bad because he's got 4 years in his rear view mirror, but do the liberals think Biden has another 8 years in him? I'd think that if you were going to present a candidate you'd want to have one that was statistically likely to be alive at the end of his second term.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Quote Originally Posted by SKR View Post
    Is there another country that regularly runs bedshitters and coffin dodgers in their elections? I'm not 100% familiar with all the leaders of the world, but I can't think off the top of my head of another country where its leader is at death's door.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think you have to look long term. With Trump maybe it's not so bad because he's got 4 years in his rear view mirror, but do the liberals think Biden has another 8 years in him? I'd think that if you were going to present a candidate you'd want to have one that was statistically likely to be alive at the end of his second term.
    India and its politicians.

Edit:
    I was watching a Joe Rogan Podcast with Henry Rollins. They talked about how the Presidents job really ages you. It just got me thinking. I still think Trump will win. But hey if im wrong and Biden wins. I have this weird image in my head of when Biden gets into the oval office. As old as he is, the reality and stress really hits Biden when he gets into the oval office. He turns around to his new intern and this happens.

Sorry, my pain meds are too strong and making me think weird shit.
    Last edited by tonytiger55; 10-04-2020 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Pain meds are very strong

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Both them are senile and are almost the same age
    Oh, absolutely. But hasn't Trump always been a little... ahem... slow? I don't really think the change in him is nearly as stark as it is in Biden. I see differences in their eyes, too. Biden seems.... distant. With Trump he "seems" more alert - probably because he's always in a battle with someone or something.

I would think we are all well aware here, that there is no intentions of Biden being President. If he wins it would be a torch pass to Harris sooner than later.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    How is 74/77 not considered old? Average life expectancy of an American is 78.54. Agreed that these 2 individuals will probably live longer than the average given backgrounds but I am comfortable in saying these 2 are fucking old.
    You have misunderstood the life expectancy statistics. The average 77 year old male is expected to live for another 10 years, while the average 74 year old is 11.8 years.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    538.com has gone full cartoon to help make things easier to understand. I sorta hate it, but it's probably because I'm some kind of gatekeeping elitist.
    Attachment 94414

this type of simulation-based prediction is a better statistical way to represent situations like this than a single number of "how far ahead one party is". you can see that there's still a not particularly small number of ways for Trump to win.
    On 2020/09/28 the split was 22/78. It's gone down to 18/82.
    Name:  Screenshot_20201005-072205.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  36.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHockey13 View Post
    Chris Christie tests positive, now THAT'S a guy who should be worried given his size...can't help but laugh at the way he is so loyal to Trump after Trump treated him the way he did during the leadership race.
    Chris Cuomo reminds Ted Cruz that Trump called his wife ugly.

Ted just 4 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    On 2020/09/28 the split was 22/78. It's gone down to 18/82.
    Name:  Screenshot_20201005-072205.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  36.8 KB
    It clearly says 18/81 sir.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

You expect me to READ the sources I quote? Haha.

Anyway, a drop from 22 to 18 is actually a pretty big deal.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

I wish 538 would show a comparison with what their forecast showed in 2016 with the same # of days out.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    I wish 538 would show a comparison with what their forecast showed in 2016 with the same # of days out.
    I probably screenshot the predictions. Let me look. My memory says it's was MUCH closer.

Page 30 of 146 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast