Quantcast
2020 US Election mega thread - Page 25 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 25 of 146 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Election mega thread

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

At which portion does Biden call trump a Lyin’ Dog Faced Pony Soldier
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

If he's smart, at the first opportunity. Go dirty Joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Real question - the big military corporate, and no doubt some of the top generals - dont like trump (says hes against endless wars, inflated contracts, etc.).

Does he have enough support from the actual troops to make it work if he decided to stick around?
    Trump isn't going to board himself up in the Whitehouse of he loses haha, but he doesn't have good political support from the military. When he abandoned the Kurds, that sent a huge wave of anger through the US military. Not to mention many things he has said about the military itself and fallen soldiers have been deplorable, and forced retirement of well respected high ranking military figures who refused to tow the line.

Bonus Hypocrisy - his family bribed a doctor with real estate to say he had bone spurs to keep him out of the war, and yet he still shits on them.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 09-28-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Speaking of the debates, read an article the other day arguing that the Trump campaign's strategy of painting Biden as an old man with dementia might backfire because they set the bar so low for him. With expectations of Biden so low, any decent performance by him makes him look good and may sway more people to think he "won" the debate even if he actually didn't do that well.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    Speaking of the debates, read an article the other day arguing that the Trump campaign's strategy of painting Biden as an old man with dementia might backfire because they set the bar so low for him. With expectations of Biden so low, any decent performance by him makes him look good and may sway more people to think he "won" the debate even if he actually didn't do that well.
    Pretty much. Look at Misterman's comments above, dude has probably never actually watched Biden or Trump live recently and is convinced that Biden can barely speak english while Trump is a linguist.

Tomorrow we'll see more of 'No puppet, youre the puppet youre the puppet!' type kindergarden remarks. Trump can't get through anything without name calling like a child.

My Ride
    ute

Biden barely can speak englishl.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Trump even got his choice of Chris Wallace as moderator

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

538.com has gone full cartoon to help make things easier to understand. I sorta hate it, but it's probably because I'm some kind of gatekeeping elitist.
    Name:  Trump Election Prediction 2020-09-28.PNG
Views: 565
Size:  88.2 KB

this type of simulation-based prediction is a better statistical way to represent situations like this than a single number of "how far ahead one party is". you can see that there's still a not particularly small number of ways for Trump to win.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

This election is expected to bring out a record number of voters which should favor the Dems. My money is on a Biden victory. I wouldn't be surprised if it's closer than people think though.

Bloomberg just donated $100M to Biden as well in Florida, which is rather strategic as Biden doesn't need to win Florida but Trump badly needs to win it.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    This election is expected to bring out a record number of voters which should favor the Dems. My money is on a Biden victory. I wouldn't be surprised if it's closer than people think though.

Bloomberg just donated $100M to Biden as well in Florida, which is rather strategic as Biden doesn't need to win Florida but Trump badly needs to win it.
    The number of mail in votes has sky rocketed this year to unprecedented levels. This election comes down to if those votes will be counted or not. Trump has launched dozens of lawsuits already trying to force votes to only be counted on election day AND pushing that the victor needs to be declared on election day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    The number of mail in votes has sky rocketed this year to unprecedented levels. This election comes down to if those votes will be counted or not. Trump has launched dozens of lawsuits already trying to force votes to only be counted on election day AND pushing that the victor needs to be declared on election day as well.
    Yeah that will all be very interesting to see how it actually plays out. If the vote is very close it will be particularly spicy.

Trump has been heavily posturing for a loss by trying to invalidate mail-in ballots, despite that being how he votes haha. Also the less electronic voting the better IMO, given how hard countries like Russia are trying to interfere and all the tampering that was discovered in 2016. Also some of the biggest vendors of the electronic voting machines are owned by parent companies tied to Russia lol (a change that happened in 2015).
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 09-28-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Oh, what will Biden do without his Teleprompter to help answer questions? Or with Hosts helping him remember things?
    It's very funny how people think Biden will win. All the gaffes, his cognitive decline, hates the military, Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine, Groping/smelling children
    He's a mental invalid being propped up by Fakestream media who thinks he can lead the nation.

He thinks he's been in Senate for 180 years

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Oh, what will Biden do without his Teleprompter to help answer questions? Or with Hosts helping him remember things?
    It's very funny how people think Biden will win. All the gaffes, his cognitive decline, hates the military, Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine, Groping/smelling children
    He's a mental invalid being propped up by Fakestream media who thinks he can lead the nation.

Its hilarious how much of a parrot you are. Though you forgot to blame hillary as well. Daddy trump would be disappointed.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter
    https://www.bbc.com/news/48885319

During his "Salute to America" speech at the Lincoln Memorial on Thursday, he was talking about the year 1775 when he said: "Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

Critics pointed out the rebels could not have seized airports more than a century before the first powered flight - credited to the Wright brothers in 1903 - took off.

In the same sentence, Mr Trump also appeared to date a battle at Fort McHenry to the American Revolution, when it unfolded decades later during the War of 1812.
    What say you, @SportEL ?

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Its elder abuse at this point. Why did HRC not run again?

My Ride
    NC1

Well judges, how did you score this one?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Name:  tenor (6).gif
Views: 351
Size:  3.85 MB

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  tenor (7).gif
Views: 334
Size:  344.4 KB

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Looked like it was watching a new movie of grumpy old men

My Ride
    Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    Well judges, how did you score this one?
    As Entertainment.

90%+ of americans already and very strong opinions for or against trump and for or against biden so......

With that said 1 thing I agree strongly with biden is the K shaped recovery not a V shaped..

Rich get richer, poor get poorer, there will be a higher level of lower class Americans if this continues.
    Last edited by Kobe; 09-29-2020 at 10:57 PM.
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Watched the last half. Walked away only reinforced in my original beliefs. Trump is still a narcissistic, soul-less bully, and Biden can barely speak a clear, flowing sentence.

These two men are the best America has to offer their people? Our choices for Prime Minister were awful. But these two choices for President are even worse.

Politics in North America are surely at a historical low point.

Page 25 of 146 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 ... LastLast