Quantcast
2020 US Election mega thread - Page 73 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 73 of 146 FirstFirst ... 63 72 73 74 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2903

Thread: 2020 US Election mega thread

  1. #1441
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2013 Q5
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @sabad66 , I'll split $50/$50 with you if you want, since you also asked.
    Also easier to beat him up if he doesn't pay, haha (jk).
    Lol sure I’ll take half of the action. But not the anal type

  2. #1442
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,769
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Sounds good.
    okay sabad, tik-tok, see you guys in Airdrie.

    wait what

  3. #1443
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,736
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With a race this close. It's only going to take one or two. Last election had seven that were legal. Five against Hilary, and two against Trump
    it's not over, i wouldnt be surprised to see biden take PA or GA and secure another 16+
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

  4. #1444
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01RedDX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah he also mentions that the most egregious example in history was in Florida in 2000 when the Republicans stole the election for W with the help of his little brother, the governor.
    What's your point here?

    You claimed the video doesn't claim voter fraud is an issue and I showed you otherwise.

  5. #1445
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Georgia Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit That Produced Exactly Zero Evidence of Fraud
    https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/geor...ence-of-fraud/

    Oh dear. Who's paying for all these lawyers?
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  6. #1446
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    This is some crazy 200 IQ 4D chess.

    Trump tweets 'STOP THE COUNT!' But if the vote were stopped, Biden would win the presidency.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...rce=reddit.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  7. #1447
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    GLC43
    Posts
    8,538
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is some crazy 200 IQ 4D chess.


    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...rce=reddit.com

    lol. Exactly my thought.

    But I think he meant stop counting except for the states that he narrowly lost.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-05-2020 at 04:10 PM.

  8. #1448
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,291
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Pretty sad to see huge groups of Americans chanting "stop the vote". Not wanting all the votes to be counted tells you everything you need to know.

    Biden is now only down 90K votes in PA with 12% to go and 9K in GA with 1% to go.

    Trump either lost or withdrew his lawsuits in PA, GA, MI, and CA so far that I have seen due to having no grounds.

    Odds for a Biden win now 91.67% as more votes come in as expected.

  9. #1449
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    A vehicle or two
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's not over, i wouldnt be surprised to see biden take PA or GA and secure another 16+
    Georgia I could see... the difference in the votes has been slowly decreasing in Biden's favour, and according to Fox News, now only .25% difference between the two with 99% of votes counted. I've been watching PA, and the difference is still quite wide.

  10. #1450
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CEF4
    My Ride
    Ralli Machine
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syscal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Give these guys a watch. A Canadian lawyer and US lawyer discussing the potential Election Fraud.
    That was a great video.
    Cos...

  11. #1451
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's not over, i wouldnt be surprised to see biden take PA or GA and secure another 16+
    I think he takes both.

  12. #1452
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,291
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lasimmon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he takes both.
    PA is pretty much guaranteed to go Biden and their Lt. Govenor has said the same. Down to 75K vote difference and ~210K Democrat registered votes still need to be counted. GA is probably 50/50 chance at this point but would be nice for the 306 - 232 landslide.

  13. #1453
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    He is declaring victory again.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  14. #1454
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,736
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is declaring victory again.
    of course he is, he's worse than a child.
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

  15. #1455
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Hes also saying he won all a couple of the cases where he asked for his campaign to observe the counting which Im pretty sure is BS.

  16. #1456
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    He didn't just win. He won by "a lot". Polls are all corrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  17. #1457
    Thaco's Avatar
    Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Rage2
    Posts
    3,736
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hes also saying he won all a couple of the cases where he asked for his campaign to observe the counting which Im pretty sure is BS.
    he probably sued for soemthing that was already as he wanted...

    he's probably like, "they're 60 feet away, i want them 12 feet away!" and the polling stations like "here's a tape measure, they're already 10 feet away..." case closed.

    Him: WE WIN!
    User title molested by Rage2.

    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

  18. #1458
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    09 Impreza 2.5
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He didn't just win. He won by "a lot". Polls are all corrupt.
    Hahah and polls were convincing GOP voters to stay home and not vote.

  19. #1459
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wildflower Ranch
    My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile
    Posts
    2,216
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Biden now down 3.6k in GA.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he probably sued for soemthing that was already as he wanted...

    he's probably like, "they're 60 feet away, i want them 12 feet away!" and the polling stations like "here's a tape measure, they're already 10 feet away..." case closed.
    He actually said something like observers were told to say 30 feet, 40, 60, away observing from the parking lot.

    Of course - not taking any questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

  20. #1460
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Biden now down 3.6k in GA.

    - - - Updated - - -



    He actually said something like observers were told to say 30 feet, 40, 60, away observing from the parking lot.
    And then something about binoculars ahahha, The reporter at the end though "Are you being a sore loser".
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 73 of 146 FirstFirst ... 63 72 73 74 83 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OFFICIAL: 2020 Weather and Road Conditions MEGA THREAD

    By ExtraSlow in forum Society / Law / Current Events / Politics
    Replies: 1276
    Latest Threads: 12-30-2020, 11:16 AM
  2. OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NHL Thread

    By asp integra in forum Sports, Health & Fitness
    Replies: 497
    Latest Threads: 09-29-2020, 03:46 PM
  3. Calgary Flames MEGA THREAD 2019-2020 Edition

    By D'z Nutz in forum Sports, Health & Fitness
    Replies: 588
    Latest Threads: 09-14-2020, 10:48 AM
  4. LF: Mega Man ZX & Mega Man ZX Advent for DS

    By Despair* in forum Video Games / Consoles
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 06-04-2010, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •