2020 US Election mega thread - Page 90 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 90 of 146 FirstFirst ... 80 89 90 91 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2903

Thread: 2020 US Election mega thread

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHockey13 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No idea if that source is reliable or not, but man, that would be such a 2020 thing to happen, imagine if all this was reversed before the New Year and Trump ends up being president again, haha WOW.
    The way I have read it is that both camps are chasing to have ballot signed and certified by tracking voters down. A lot of it are something stupid like missing signature and such.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Dont worry, the NETWORKS (mass media) called the election for biden - nothing irregular here! Nothing like mass media directing the narrative.
    I have removed myself from all media in the weekends. But the odd shot seems like they are celebrating like they have blown up the Death Star or some shit.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-09-2020 at 11:17 AM.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    I pick the Mandalorian party.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't Fox the first one to call an Arizona win? I planned to watch 5 episodes of Hannity this week. Should I ditch them too?
    - The current vote count has Biden winning and he can lose any two of the battle ground states and still win. But yes its just the media directing that narrative. And yeah even Fox has called a Biden win. Is fox now MSM Liberal propaganda? Shall we all just watch OAN now.

The only way Trump wins is if Arizona flips red with 20k votes thrown out AND Georgia flips with 11k votes thrown out AND Pennsylvania flips red with 45k votes thrown out.

Not just one but he needs all 3 of those to happen. It's just not feasible at this point.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Not just one but he needs all 3 of those to happen. It's just not feasible at this point.

Don't write Trump off yet, he got Feng Shui masters on his side.
    https://www.deccanchronicle.com/worl...ear-of-ra.html
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-09-2020 at 11:21 AM.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Someone beat me to OAN. Sounds like the perfect network for me to fix my political leanings.

Trump favorite One America News has been called 'paid Russian propaganda' — this is what happened when I watched it for a week
    https://www.businessinsider.com/one-...etwork-2019-10

I started my week of watching OAN expecting a tilt towards Trump — which I found in the daily news' dedication to reporting his tweets, favoring quotes from Republican lawmakers, and slamming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — but I was genuinely shocked at the definitive nature with which anchors and hosts reported over-simplified and shared untrue claims.

As Fox News appears to be facing an identity crisis over its personalities' reactions to impeachment proceedings facing Trump, I could easily see this more cohesive and intoxicating brand of right-leaning reporting blooming as the 2020 Election draws closer, pulling some conservative or Trump-supporting American voters further into corners of media that feel like home.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

- The current vote count has Biden winning and he can lose any two of the battle ground states and still win. But yes its just the media directing that narrative. And yeah even Fox has called a Biden win. Is fox now MSM Liberal propaganda? Shall we all just watch OAN now.

The only way Trump wins is if Arizona flips red with 20k votes thrown out AND Georgia flips with 11k votes thrown out AND Pennsylvania flips red with 45k votes thrown out.

I definitely see many votes tossed and the whole false, clean election/non-fraud narrative, being tossed out the window as well - but the MSM will deny this of course, calling them 'mistakes' or something insignificant (that always went in one direction).

However, I dont see enough votes getting tossed to actually help out trump. They will argue about this for 6 months and then maybe Covfefe.

All of trumpet mans protestations of a 'clear victory' if the legal votes are counted only, is not reflective of the actual sentiment in the major cities - he essentially lost the major cities and handily won the rural areas.

If one measures his victory as a % of american real estate - yes, 90% of the country is red that way in terms of Sq Km - but the cities are where the votes are, and he lost these.
    Last edited by revelations; 11-09-2020 at 11:39 AM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

I definitely see many votes tossed and the whole false, clean election/non-fraud narrative, being tossed out the window as well - but the MSM will deny this of course, calling them 'mistakes' or something insignificant (that always went in one direction).

However, I dont see enough votes getting tossed to actually help out trump. They will argue about this for 6 months and then maybe Covfefe
    The dangerous part is alleging fraud but it's usually statistically insignificant. But both side will continue to use fraud to contest result they don't like, degrading democracy in the process.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

However, I dont see enough votes getting tossed to actually help out trump. They will argue about this for 6 months and then maybe Covfefe
    All I know is literally every single election the same things pop up. It doesn't matter if it was blue in 2012, red in 2016, or blue in 2020. There is ALWAYS all of a sudden a bunch of 'voter fraud' popping up, and 'dead people' voting, and blah blah. It doesn't matter who wins it pops up every time and makes zero difference in the end.

The US seems to love having mystery over their elections but it makes sense, who else does 2 fucking years of election build up. The whole thing is a circus anyways but in the end its never changed the results of the election.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Fascinating how razor thin those margins are, all under 1%. Wisconsin is like that too.

My Ride
    ute

All I know is literally every single election the same things pop up. It doesn't matter if it was blue in 2012, red in 2016, or blue in 2020. There is ALWAYS all of a sudden a bunch of 'voter fraud' popping up, and 'dead people' voting, and blah blah. It doesn't matter who wins it pops up every time and makes zero difference in the end.

The US seems to love having mystery over their elections but it makes sense, who else does 2 fucking years of election build up. The whole thing is a circus anyways but in the end its never changed the results of the election.
    This...presidential losers have recently taken to delegitimizing elections.

It is mind boggling to me that there are people who believe the results might change. The same thing happens every single year, the losing side has a brief tantrum and when the dust settles, the outcome is the same. There has never been a scenario where multiple states have had their outcomes reversed and the loser declared president.

My Ride
    Silverado

Quite possibly the only upside of COVID was how it reduced the election coverage for 6 months.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    Quite possibly the only upside of COVID was how it reduced the election coverage for 6 months.
    Did it though?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    It is mind boggling to me that there are people who believe the results might change. The same thing happens every single year, the losing side has a brief tantrum and when the dust settles, the outcome is the same. There has never been a scenario where multiple states have had their outcomes reversed and the loser declared president.
    Although I dont think the results will change that significantly, 2020/2021 is the time when nothing makes sense anymore and if trump were to be suddenly crowned president again, I would not be too surprised.

My Ride
    Bicycle

It's 2020, never say never.

Putin and Xi thinks Trump still got a chance. The craziness is that most Feng Shui masters predict Trump will win after a recount before the election.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-09-2020 at 12:24 PM.

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Dont worry, the NETWORKS (mass media) called the election for biden - nothing irregular here! Nothing like mass media directing the narrative.
    that is exactly how it works and has worked in the US for many many years,,,
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    It's 2020, never say never.

Putin and Xi thinks Trump still got a chance. The craziness is that most Feng Shui masters predict Trump will win after a recount before the election.
    I guess it's the year where anything can happen, but I would be absolutely stunned if 4-5 states or whatever it is all flipped with tens of thousands of votes.

Funny how all the other dictators are the only ones who haven't congratulated Biden yet haha.

Funny how all the other dictators are the only ones who haven't congratulated Biden yet haha.
    Weird, old Justin Trudeau congratulated Biden 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    Weird, old Justin Trudeau congratulated Biden 2 days ago.
    Yes, but Jag hasn't. Remember who is calling the shots right now in this minority gov't

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by 90_Shelby View Post
    Is my google broken, where are the riots happening? All I could find was a riot in Portland by Anti-Trump supporters on Nov. 3. Nothing since Biden won though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    Strange hey? 70 some odd million angry Trump voters pissed off about him potentially losing due to election fraud, and not a single riot. And they're the ones with the guns, they could make a real stink if they wanted to.
    Their MO is mass shootings. COVID and no mass gatherings put a hamper on those plans haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    Their MO is mass shootings. COVID and no mass gatherings put a hamper on those plans haha.
    I LoL'd! Well played... Well played.

Page 90 of 146 FirstFirst ... 80 89 90 91 100 ... LastLast