Quantcast
St Kitts - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: St Kitts

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Default St Kitts

I guess I'm going here at the end of March for a few days, everything is booked but I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions as I've never been.

I have no idea what hotel I'm at, not really concerned either. This is a "hey this is happening on these dates, you wanna come? Sure why not." type of scenario.

Just looking to confirm I should take US dollars and wondering if there's any must-see/do items while I'm there that I'd regret missing. Otherwise, like everything else, it'll come together when we land.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    *The First*

I can confirm that the whole British Virgin Islands nearby uses USD$ so I'd certainly assume this place does. Still try to get confirmation.

Are you for ze Scuba? Diving in the Caribbean is amazing if you get a chance. I expect it to be quite hot and uncomfortably humid. Good rum and friendly folks but maybe odd local customs and manners.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

They use the Easter Caribbean Dollar as far as I recall but that's pegged to the USD and normally people accept USD too.

I think I did a "Big Banana" tour there with a hilarious big black guy who gave everyone a bunch of Rum. I was on my own and didn't hire a car. so it was a good way to explore a bit. I don't think any of the attractions were particularly memorable but I had a good time.