So I used to use Dropbox as my cloud service of choice but over the last few years I've found myself migrating away from Dropbox into the Google drive world. As a part of this I've moved from using a local copy of MS Excel to create my invoices (saving them in Dropbox) to Google Sheets (saving on Google Drive).

Now Google Sheets is okay but just isn't as user friendly as Excel and lately I've been toying with Excel Online which seems more user friendly to me. But, Excel Online only offers to save into Microsoft's Onedrive which I suppose is not that of a deal but I find I like the Google Drive world better.

That all said, is there a way to force MS Excel Online to save into my Google Drive, yeah I know I can download a copy to my Google Drive but once there, a MS Excel Online file will not automatically open in Excel Online. In reality, I just want MS Excel Online to play nice in my Google Drive sandbox.

Suggestions? Right now it appears that I'll just keep going the Google Sheets route and convert to a PDF if I wish to share it outside of my world.