Quantcast
2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road in Cement Grey - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road in Cement Grey

My Ride
    LNF

I would say KO2's > Duratracs > Copper AT3..

Duratracs and Coopers come on sale once a month at Ctire for 25% off so significantly cheaper then the KO2's.

My Ride
    C5Z, Duramax

Lifted trucks drive like crap most of the time. I have been happy with the grip of my Grabber AT/X but the wear rate is very poor on my truck. I’m at 24998km and the front tires are around 35% and the rear around 45-50% (have rotated them). About 10% towing mileage in there, plus I’m missing quite a few studs now too.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Did you get 17x9s?
    Originally posted by lint
    Who the f*ck cares what brand of protein a weak ass sissy takes? Or what exercises a weak ass sissy does?
    Originally posted by slinkie
    to each haters of "milk" your eating like a b!tch so ur gonna stay a b!tch. eat some cow eat some pizza eat cow in pasta cow in bread cow with cheese drink cow. look at cows there big eat them and ull be to. u are what u eat u wanna eat chicked ull stay being a chicken. u wanna eat string cheese ur gonna be a string cheese. u wanna eat fruit ur ganna be a fruit. Enjoy life.

My Ride
    F-150 and a motorized toboggan

I have K02's on my 17 trd sport and they are horrible in winter if I was doing it again I would get Falken Wildpeaks. at least the K02's look good

file-10 1.jpg

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Quote Originally Posted by 13TTFX4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have K02's on my 17 trd sport and they are horrible in winter if I was doing it again I would get Falken Wildpeaks. at least the K02's look good
    Did you get the 10 ply, E load rated KO2s?
    Originally posted by lint
    Who the f*ck cares what brand of protein a weak ass sissy takes? Or what exercises a weak ass sissy does?
    Originally posted by slinkie
    to each haters of "milk" your eating like a b!tch so ur gonna stay a b!tch. eat some cow eat some pizza eat cow in pasta cow in bread cow with cheese drink cow. look at cows there big eat them and ull be to. u are what u eat u wanna eat chicked ull stay being a chicken. u wanna eat string cheese ur gonna be a string cheese. u wanna eat fruit ur ganna be a fruit. Enjoy life.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by Kijho View Post
    At this point only a month and a half of ownership, not for a while honestly. I'm not overly interested in lifting it yet, big lifted trucks were always the opposite appeal of trucks, the thing I disliked the most about visually, I never liked "big lifted trucks" that much. BUT, everyone keeps telling me once I find a need for it out off-road / camping in the trails, then I'll want it. So I suppose after this summer if I get out enough and find myself wanting more ground clearance (if any of the trails here pose such a requirement) then I might do it. r
    Honestly, im still pretty doubtful of that. My stock taco was in and out of the north Ghost for years just as much as the big lifted guys when i used to ice climb, and tons of backcountry camping. The only thing i wrecked was my trailer wiring as the pre-2016 tacos had their wiring below the body instead of in bumper.. Sure if you're hucking it up roads in Waiparous for the sake of getting it up there, but for 98% of your camping, it'll never be a problem

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mzdspd View Post
    I would say KO2's > Duratracs > Copper AT3..

Duratracs and Coopers come on sale once a month at Ctire for 25% off so significantly cheaper then the KO2's.
    I wouldnt trade my current Cooper AT3 XLTs for Duratracs if you paid me... WAY quieter, similar winter grip and better tread wear.

Usually those that have negative thoughts towards the AT3s are referring to the old model.. not the current one slipt into 4S, LT and XLT. Krave seems to love theuir Geolanders as well.

My Ride
    Upass

I had K02s on my F150 and now I have wild peaks on my Tacoma.

I think the k02s were a bit better in the winter but the wild peaks were worth the savings. I would buy them again as the performance difference was minimal. Wear rate seems to be about the same too. Both sets we C load rated.

My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!

I have KO2s on my F150 as summer tires, however I did do a winter on them, and I thought they performed pretty good except on glare ice. I would run them again.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3