Quantcast
Private Hot Tub in Hotel - Would You? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Private Hot Tub in Hotel - Would You?

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

I dont know about hot tubs in general but does the water get recycled through some sort of filter? and then I guess the filter collects shit and would be cleaned every day?

When I was last at the kananskis marriot some kid pooped in the hot tub there, they closed it for a couple of hours and then cleaned the filter and reopened, there was no draining of water or anything.

Also I listened to a podcast recently where a chick had group sex in a hot tub and ended up with a really nasty infection.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by nzwasp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    where a chick had group sex in a hot tub and ended up with a really nasty infection.
    I mean.. of course blame the hottub...

My Ride
    is faster than yours

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    I mean.. of course blame the hottub...
    Hahaha...totally!

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    A few years ago we rented a small condo in Kimberley and it had a hot tub on the patio. I think it was called Trickle Creek Condos or something.

The landlords told us it was drained, cleaned, and refilled before we started our week stay so that was nice to hear, but even if they didn't and just told us it was professionally maintained with chemicals that would have been fine too.
    I've been there too! Those hot tubs are awesome, but there was TONSSS of sand in ours. I have a feeling ours wasn't drained in a super long time. The Chemical container was full though, and it appeared to be treated properly.
    Sig was pwned by Moderator!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I dont know about hot tubs in general but does the water get recycled through some sort of filter? and then I guess the filter collects shit and would be cleaned every day?

When I was last at the kananskis marriot some kid pooped in the hot tub there, they closed it for a couple of hours and then cleaned the filter and reopened, there was no draining of water or anything.

Also I listened to a podcast recently where a chick had group sex in a hot tub and ended up with a really nasty infection.
    Same as when a kid poops in the city pool. Couple buckets of bleach, and wait ten minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Happened to the wife's friend as well and she was out of work for a few days because of it. And I am quite certain there was no hot tub sex party with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Same as when a kid poops in the city pool. Couple buckets of bleach, and wait ten minutes.
    Some kid puked one time and we were told to evacuate the pool for 15 minutes. We start to leave and my wife says, "they can refill the pool that fast", I laughed and said I'm pretty sure they only refill once a couple of months maybe longer and she was shocked and disgusted and thought pools were emptied and filled nightly.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    In the lifeguard world, a "code brown" is what you're referring to.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by botox View Post
    Happened to the wife's friend as well and she was out of work for a few days because of it. And I am quite certain there was no hot tub sex party with this one.

Some kid puked one time and we were told to evacuate the pool for 15 minutes. We start to leave and my wife says, "they can refill the pool that fast", I laughed and said I'm pretty sure they only refill once a couple of months maybe longer and she was shocked and disgusted and thought pools were emptied and filled nightly.
    Your wife must be a real cutie.

Sex inside any water creates a high risk of infections. Group sex in hot tub, um ya I’d be surprised if she DIDN’T get an infection lol

I used to do hot tubs no problem... Then a buddy of mine got legionaries disease from a supposedly clean hot tub. Now I never do hot tubs or public pools. Fuuuuuck that! When I buy one it will be for the wife an I only and that’s it... Fuck human soup!

So we just went to Mexico and stayed at an all inclusive, and I noticed that neither the pool nor the hot tub smelled like chlorine. Also if you opened your eyes underwater it didnt hurt at all. So I asked the staff what they treat the water with. They dont use pool strength chlorine. They use bleach. And bleach is only about 5% chlorine. Also I saw the bottle they were using to add to the hotel pool water and it was tiny. I didnt think it was very satisfactory at all, and I dont know if this is common in places outside of canada/usa
    There's probably so much pee in the pool they don't want to mix too much bleach in or everyone will get mustard gas'd to death.

My Ride
    *The First*

Dunno if cool or if #ToiletX kind of story, but...
    In high school, this guy fucked a gf in his teacher's hot tub at teacher's daughter's party. Pulled out and blew his load right in the "water" and had a shit-eating grin for that class, Monday morning.
    Now he's a reasonably responsible member of society.

So, you can be confident someone has had their ass thoroughly worked over in that water in degenerate methods you'd struggle to conceptualize.

Still... There's so fucking many chemicals, it's pretty much fool proof safe. I used to go in a tub my landlord owned and that water was changed less than annually and his measuring "technique" for chemicals was precisely what you'd expect of Corky from Life Goes On.
    I never had an issue, but maybe that's like saying "my MeeMaw done smoked two packs a day fur 40 years and dindu nuffin to her!!"
    Last edited by ThePenIsMightier; 03-02-2020 at 08:59 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3