Vehicle Details
    Year : 1999
    Make and Model : Nissan Stagea RS Four S
    Exterior Color : White
    Interior Color : Grey
    Auto or Manual? : 5 MT
    Odometer Reading : 184,xxx
    Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB

Hello. I am selling my 1999 Nissan Stagea RS Four S. It has a clean title, no accidents.

I like to go into great detail in my ads so that most if not all questions, can be answered before you first contact me or see the car in person. I want to save us both time, so please take the time to read everything ��.

Since this is not a common car, here are some general details:

• It is JDM and RHD. There is no LHD version of this car.
    • The RS4-S is the highest trim in the range, if you exclude the tuner-built Autech version.
    • It has the 2.5L turbocharged engine (RB25DET NEO) that is also used in some of the R34 Skyline models. It produces 276 hp.
    • It has a 5-speed manual transmission, which the RS4-S exclusively comes with.
    • It is AWD, and uses the exact system seen in the Nissan Skyline GTS-FOUR and GT-R (R33).
    • An absolute badass winter car with an insane amount of cargo space, especially with the rear seats down. You can fit more stuff in it than most SUVs, even though it is not as big vertically. #wagonlife
    • Popular amongst the tuning community due to its Skyline roots. Great project car if you want to do the R34 front-end conversion, and more.
    • Will cost you a lot less than an actual Skyline, and you get way more utility out of it. If you want to experience Skyline performance without making the wife/kids mad, this is the car you want – or you might just love wagons regardless.
    • These cars will more than likely retain their value, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they appreciate noticeably too. They will be legal in the US in a couple years, which will make them much more in demand, sooner than later.

Details specific to the car I’m selling:

• 100% stock. I am the first owner in Canada.
    • Purchased/imported through B-Pro and arrived in Canada in fall of 2016. Passed OOP and had initial work done at The Right Price Auto. Arrived with 156k km on the odometer.
    • Serviced at Sunridge Nissan for most of the bigger jobs (see next point) and oil changes. Has had a couple oil changes done at Crowfoot Honda too.
    • All 4 shocks have been replaced with new OEM parts since I have owned it.
    • 184,xxx km. It is currently my daily driver and the only car I’m driving right now, so mileage will go up.
    • 2 sets of wheels/tires. Michelin X-ice on the stock 17”s, Rovelo RPX summer tires on Nissan 350Z OEM 18”s. Winters good for a few more seasons, summers practically brand new.
    • Windshield has crack running across the bottom portion, not in driver’s line of sight.
    • Has rock chips (mostly on front hood) that are consistent with 3.5 years of driving in Calgary. Some scuffs on rear bumper, probably from loading things (not by me). No dents, cracks or holes on the body. Nothing is noticeable from far away.
    • A bit of rust lining where the side mirrors are bedded to the doors.
    • Interior in really good shape for a 21 year old car. No particularly notable signs of wear and tear anywhere inside.
    • I have all original import documentation and inspection certificates. They are not required for the next owner to register/insure (that I know of), but they are nice to have and will be provided to new owner.
    • I also have invoices/receipts for all services and parts bought for the car, which will also be provided to new owner.
    • Last but not least, the car drives solid, engine runs strong, and it has never let me down. It has served me really well, but I think I’d like to blend into the crowd a little more when it comes to what I drive. It gets a fair bit of attention and being RHD, it just stands out a bit too much for my increasingly old and reclusive soul.

Price Disclaimer: Not a lot of these for sale in the country, so I’ve done a lot of research to price it fairly, based on the above. My Stagea is a first gen, Series 2 version (WC34). It is much more desirable than the second-and-final gen (M35), so please refrain from comparing my pricing to the M35 Stageas. Not in a rush to sell.

Asking Price: $9,000

Pics:

Last edited by Skyline_Addict; 06-17-2020 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Price reduction

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Bump.

Hope everyone is doing ok, given the current situation.

Thought I'd just put it out there, that I'm open to trades for an SUV (something like a very early model Acura RDX) + cash. Might consider newer / lower km models, as long as I'm not paying cash on top for the trade.

Thanks and stay safe.

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Bump!

Still looking to trade for an SUV.

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline_Addict View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bump!

Still looking to trade for an SUV.
    Bump.