Quantcast
Pls Need help - can't lower my Heart Rate (was at hospital) - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Pls Need help - can't lower my Heart Rate (was at hospital)

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

This is really interesting, not that I enjoy that you're going through it. Seems odd the things that trigger it, I hope you find a solid resolution.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you upped your salt intake?
    Have you?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Have you?
    yes I have, and I've been deliberately taking Magnesium, and electrolyte supplements inclusive of Potassium, Sodium Bicarbonate, and calcium... they seem to help

I don't think I have SVT or anything that is crazy like 150-250 BPM uncontrolled and it appears to be triggered by intense exercise... but even at that, I'm talking 120-150 and it does begin to calm after half an hour.

None of this feels good as I feel the palpitations, and can almost find the pump going into my arms, making my BP go insane.

Its been "better" as of late and kinda normal doing regular chores, including work. So I can be in 75-85 range while working, and up to 93 (avg) when I'm walking around doing things like dishes, putting away things etc..

However if I do exercise - cardio or lifting, my HR rise and come back down, but will sit 7-10 beats higher for quite some time - say 2-3 hours. My doctor says thats not uncommon, and I get that... but this is what's weird: Say my HR is high at 130+, if I get on my bench and push some weights (set of 10) my HR will actually drop.. but I can tell my BP goes up

Anyways, I am waiting for a cardiologist to call and am focused on just replenishing salts and hoping to reverse damages from extensive sauna use.

The last couple nights unfortunately I did wake up to symptoms of tachycardia, with almost an anxiety or panic insuring as my HR was all the way up to 110/120 waking me up. Not very much fun

Name:  PERFORMANCE-CURVE1.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  24.4 KB

You are hovering on the right side of the chart.

When I was going through the same thing, too much exercise and caffeine were my main triggers. Looking back now my cortisol levels were probably through the roof. I had a lot on my plate at the time so I couldn't really let off the gas so to speak.

Things only improved after I stopped all the heavy lifting, caffeine, started going for regular massages, and made relaxation activities my main priority.

If your anything like me and always "on", your body is basically telling you to slow down.

Been riding every day - some long steady rides on the roadie, some hard and technical mountain bike rides and some being a train - pulling a double chariot and a baby carrier.

I've been averaging an hour and half of physical activity per day with weight lifting, and doing a 30 min Sauna every other day.

Taking daily 5-8oz of Pom juice prior to sauna or activity, two Q10 pills (evening and morning), therapeutic dosages of magnesium, drinking electrolytes during every exercise and sauna and eating a very conservative high fibre/veg/fruit diet with low starches.

After 2 weeks, my resting heart rate as per even the Fitbit has dropped from 82 to 67 - with a low in the low 50's while sleep and even hits 58 while idle.

Back to my norm.

No idea what acute situation triggered such a situation with me, nor the chronic spells I've had as well.

I don't intend to pivot, but reintroduce more "normal" foods back into my diet, and reduce the therapeutic dosses of electrolytes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5