Quantcast
Covid-19/Mental Health Anyone Else Having Trouble? - Page 19 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19/Mental Health Anyone Else Having Trouble?

Yes I've noticed that too with the appreciation of things. A micro dose for me is 0.07 of a gram 3 days a week.

My Ride
    ute

I'm drunk, but am I reading in this thread that there are still people unwilling to get vaccines? Fuck this planet sometimes.

Anyway....as for microdosing. I've only ever macrodosed on shrooms. By far my favorite drug.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Life seems much better than it was in 2020. Rarely worked and had no idea wtf to do. Fortunately was able to find employment and the mining industry is booming, and I've moved up quickly. I work 2 on/2 off and the crew is really great. Not completely in the middle of no where which helps to not feel isolated. But with new things brings new challenges and the wife is definitely not happy with me being away so much. The end goal of what to do for work is a struggle still but I'm grateful to be able to think about it while also being employed. I'm really hoping to get a project coordinator or PM title where I'm at so I can just get it on my resume and stop identifying as a Geologist, which 99% of people don't understand is looking at rocks maybe half the time and the other is organizing/maintaining your project.

Overall things are better because I'm grateful to be working, we can plan things in our life again and I'm putting money back into my savings. It really is that simple for me. Maybe we can finally go on a honeymoon with the world opening up again.

I recently listened to the Rational Reminder podcast and, uniquely, one episode was all about investing in happiness (rather than ETFs). 100% worth listening to. It has revamped how I will try to plan things going forward.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Investing in happiness, is that the same as buying stuff?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    I’m pretty sure only fans isn’t allowing sexually explicit content anymore
    This was my only saving grace

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

You can still get www.FlipStud.com up and running.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    Yes I've noticed that too with the appreciation of things. A micro dose for me is 0.07 of a gram 3 days a week.
    Mine is 200mg
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    Life seems much better than it was in 2020. Rarely worked and had no idea wtf to do. Fortunately was able to find employment and the mining industry is booming, and I've moved up quickly. I work 2 on/2 off and the crew is really great. Not completely in the middle of no where which helps to not feel isolated. But with new things brings new challenges and the wife is definitely not happy with me being away so much. The end goal of what to do for work is a struggle still but I'm grateful to be able to think about it while also being employed. I'm really hoping to get a project coordinator or PM title where I'm at so I can just get it on my resume and stop identifying as a Geologist, which 99% of people don't understand is looking at rocks maybe half the time and the other is organizing/maintaining your project.

Overall things are better because I'm grateful to be working, we can plan things in our life again and I'm putting money back into my savings. It really is that simple for me. Maybe we can finally go on a honeymoon with the world opening up again.

I recently listened to the Rational Reminder podcast and, uniquely, one episode was all about investing in happiness (rather than ETFs). 100% worth listening to. It has revamped how I will try to plan things going forward.
    I still have to listen to that one. Good podcast.

When did you get married?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I've done a variety of micro doses from 100 mg to 700 mg. That's Psilocybe/Psilocybin content. People who are into whole mushrooms measure it differently I think? I don't know off the to of my head what the conversion is, probably varies by type and method of preparation.

For myself, the 100mg is sub-perceptional. I would be comfortable taking that and functioning normally in any setting. Even the one time I did 700, it was a pretty moderate effect and I would be comfortable hanging with the family or doing daily family activities. I do get pretty tired when it wears off, need to schedule a nap later in the day.

I think people looking for the "full" dose are talking about 2-5 grams of active ingredient. The guys into that can comment on it themselves. One day I'll probably take the full dose just to check it out. Seems low risk and high reward.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I've done a variety of micro doses from 100 mg to 700 mg. That's Psilocybe/Psilocybin content. People who are into whole mushrooms measure it differently I think? I don't know off the to of my head what the conversion is, probably varies by type and method of preparation.

For myself, the 100mg is sub-perceptional. I would be comfortable taking that and functioning normally in any setting. Even the one time I did 700, it was a pretty moderate effect and I would be comfortable hanging with the family or doing daily family activities. I do get pretty tired when it wears off, need to schedule a nap later in the day.

I think people looking for the "full" dose are talking about 2-5 grams of active ingredient. The guys into that can comment on it themselves. One day I'll probably take the full dose just to check it out. Seems low risk and high reward.
    you haven't done a full shrooms trip yet?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I have not.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

ya, crank it up once or twice.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

You aren't the only person giving me that advice. I intend to at some point.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    You aren't the only person giving me that advice. I intend to at some point.
    Absolutely
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Anything 1.5g or higher is starting to become a real trip. 5g is a crazy high dose for almost everyone.

I’d argue 700mg is no longer a microdose. 300mg is where I’d draw the line for “microdose” but I’m certainly not an expert.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I don't know the accepted cutoffs. I don't know much about this topic to be honest.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

All I know is that I did drank shroom tea about 10+ years ago and got majorly fucked up for about 6 hours at a buddy's house.

Stared at a lamp and thought it was a beluga whale. Stared at an orange blanket and thought it was a tiger.

I'm down to do that again now that I own my home lol.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Was feeling really "bogged down" in the lead-up to Christmas. This is always a really difficult time for me. Had some tea, package said 1g. Cooked a meal for the family and had a nice time. Have felt a lot clearer since that day. Going to find a day to duplicate before the holidays are over.

Hope everyone is coping.

If you are an art lover, I highly recommend the "Beyond Van Gogh" thing at the BMO Centre. Was there this morning with my kid and we had a great time. Might mix well with a small amount of mushshrooms, although I did not test that.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

I'd like to say things have been good or gotten better but it hasn't.

Health issues in the family and a shift in my role for my employment and this weather is really taking its toll.

At least before my shift in duties at work I would be getting out of the house once or twice a week, but now I don't and practically never leave the house.

Thought by now things would have changed or gotten better but they didn't.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Pandemic stuff dragging on has this knock-on effect on things. WFH or adjusted work roles don't help. There's a lot that's difficult on top of any unique personal struggles. Can really pile up for sure.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast