Quantcast
What are you drinking? - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 469

Thread: What are you drinking?

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sidewall Town
    My Ride
    Sidewall
    Posts
    8,052
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your fence could use some stain
    Eh, it's PT and I'm not planning to stain it.
    Beyond 2020 keychain fundraiser is ACTIVE!
    https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/413...nd-ca-Keychain
    Choose an available number from the first post, then post yourself to claim it. Then e-transfer me the money with your name, user name and phone number.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Pt Cruiser
    Posts
    890
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @BavarianBeast are you fasting?
    Just donít drink any alcohol on the weekdays during quarantine. Been intermittent fasting for 5 years though.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vagabond Backpacker
    My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Another week in the books. Keeping it simple tonight - 1:1 Jim Beam and coke with lemon zest and lots of ice.

    IMG_20200515_201215.jpg

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Eclipse
    Posts
    1,646
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

    #recession
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '18 Murano
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lasimmon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I haven't enjoyed a kokanee since i was 18 years old
    When I was 18 we had to drive to BC to get Kokanee. I think psychologically, that made it better.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.
    Posts
    6,355
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Peach+Sour.jpg

    On the menu for tonight.

    What's cool about Railyard is that if you order before 3, they'll deliver same day before 8.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Camaro SS
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Amazon finally delivered my inkbird yesterday so I picked up the kegs.

    Will be drinking Super Saturation and Annex's golden ale for a while 🙏

    23264C34-297F-47F6-A719-92C1159A4658.jpg

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '18 Murano
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just donít drink any alcohol on the weekdays during quarantine.

    I can't even

  9. #189
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Picked up some Covid special for the weekend at Co-op. Goes down smooth with a cleansing aftertaste.

    279240C6-DA92-4EDE-AA0A-CC465F6494C2.jpeg

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sidewall Town
    My Ride
    Sidewall
    Posts
    8,052
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Picked up some Covid special for the weekend at Co-op. Goes down smooth with a cleansing aftertaste.

    279240C6-DA92-4EDE-AA0A-CC465F6494C2.jpeg
    Woukd you say it cleanses the pallette?

    Wife made some kind of white wine orange juice margarita thing this afternoon. It was weird, but I had a few. Then cheap beer, trad, cheap beer, read, and I'll probably keep that program going while I play poker tonight.
    Beyond 2020 keychain fundraiser is ACTIVE!
    https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/413...nd-ca-Keychain
    Choose an available number from the first post, then post yourself to claim it. Then e-transfer me the money with your name, user name and phone number.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6
    Posts
    2,609
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Woukd you say it cleanses the pallette?

    Wife made some kind of white wine orange juice margarita thing this afternoon. It was weird, but I had a few. Then cheap beer, trad, cheap beer, read, and I'll probably keep that program going while I play poker tonight.
    I’m going to have some Michelob Ultra tonight. It’s the best of the diet beers, no doubt.

    It’s a few more cals than the 67s, and I can actually get drunk if I consume enough.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

    -H.P. Lovecraft

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sidewall Town
    My Ride
    Sidewall
    Posts
    8,052
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Have two shots of Vodka somewhere in there too. Always nice to get a power boost.
    Beyond 2020 keychain fundraiser is ACTIVE!
    https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/413...nd-ca-Keychain
    Choose an available number from the first post, then post yourself to claim it. Then e-transfer me the money with your name, user name and phone number.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Victoria Park
    My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom
    Posts
    3,736
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Picked up some Covid special for the weekend at Co-op. Goes down smooth with a cleansing aftertaste.

    279240C6-DA92-4EDE-AA0A-CC465F6494C2.jpeg
    Oh wow, looks like Trump's ingestion remedies are finally coming to fruition!

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '18 Murano
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m going to have some Michelob Ultra tonight. It’s the best of the diet beers, no doubt.
    I find Sleeman's 2.0 a bit better than Michelob, but I'll have an Ultra if I'm somewhere that doesn't have 2.0
    Had a regular beer (ok 3) tonight for the first time since starting Keto last year. Wow seemed really heavy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by holden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Picked up some Covid special for the weekend at Co-op. Goes down smooth with a cleansing aftertaste.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sidewall Town
    My Ride
    Sidewall
    Posts
    8,052
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Margaritas here tonight guys.
    Beyond 2020 keychain fundraiser is ACTIVE!
    https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/413...nd-ca-Keychain
    Choose an available number from the first post, then post yourself to claim it. Then e-transfer me the money with your name, user name and phone number.

  16. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,100
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Margaritas here tonight guys.
    I am going on almost 4 week stone cold sober now... My chocolate milk intake has spiked though!
    Bob Blakeborough

  17. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Axis powers
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Smirnoff Caesar’s tonight, I find them better than the motts premade, however I did pickup the gin and cucumber Caesar tallboy to try it out
    Sig nuked by mod.

  18. #198
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2016 Golf
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Big Rock Rock Creek Cider here today

  19. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sidewall Town
    My Ride
    Sidewall
    Posts
    8,052
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am going on almost 4 week stone cold sober now... My chocolate milk intake has spiked though!
    I can support that life choice.
    Beyond 2020 keychain fundraiser is ACTIVE!
    https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/413...nd-ca-Keychain
    Choose an available number from the first post, then post yourself to claim it. Then e-transfer me the money with your name, user name and phone number.

  20. #200
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,425
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Old fashioned. Gotta use the rest of this crappy whiskey.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are you drinking right now?

    By 89coupe in forum Food and Dining
    Replies: 166
    Latest Threads: 12-25-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. Does drinking tea dehydrate you?

    By Super_Geo in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Latest Threads: 03-23-2010, 05:28 PM
  3. Underage Drinking and Driving

    By l/l/rX in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 38
    Latest Threads: 01-30-2004, 01:36 PM
  4. Another NHL Drinking and Driving Nightmare...

    By Davetronz in forum Sports, Health & Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 12-16-2003, 07:12 PM
  5. What's Everyone Drinking 2nite!?

    By davidI in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Latest Threads: 01-02-2003, 03:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •