Silverado

Could have been to buy a bunch of illegal guns from the hells angel

My Ride
    something green

Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    something green

https://www.thestar.com/amp/news/can...mpression=true

Some rcmp pushback. Its always funny when officials come out and say they would support a public inquiry so the facts can come out. Once the terms are set for the inquiry, its usually handcuffed by "privacy" concerns, cannot lay blame, and subject to operational security measures. They use the inquiries to solidify their version of reality into public record. I dont think there is really strong enough oversight when it comes to the RCMP,, nor is there enough political independence.
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Its exactly cases like there where conspiracy theories love to flourish. The RCMP have a long history of questionable behaviour, and covering up their own shit.

For eg. the RCMP bombed a pipeline in Norther BC in the late 90s, to frame a person they did not like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...goating_farmer

Few have mentioned that 2 responding RCMP officers to this shooting came upon a fire hall where people were sheltering in place. They saw "a man" outside. They both lit him up to the tune of a mag dump each. Tons of rounds zipped through the fire hall wall narrowly missing the people inside. They also completely missed their UNARMED and unrelated target outside (nice shooting Ace). Oops. No investigation or charges filed against these officers. These are the people that are supposed to "protect" us.

Wortman collected the 475$k from a Brinks depot, from CIBC Intria. This is specifically how the RCMP handle payments to agents and confidential (laugh) informants. Regular joe shmo citizen CANNOT pick up cash from a Brink's depot, no matter who or where it is transferred from.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 06-21-2020 at 02:50 PM.

My Ride
    '20 SS 1LE

Quote Originally Posted by Gman.45 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Few have mentioned that 2 responding RCMP officers to this shooting came upon a fire hall where people were sheltering in place. They saw "a man" outside. They both lit him up to the tune of a mag dump each. Tons of rounds zipped through the fire hall wall narrowly missing the people inside. They also completely missed their UNARMED and unrelated target outside (nice shooting Ace). Oops. No investigation or charges filed against these officers. These are the people that are supposed to "protect" us.

Wortman collected the 475$k from a Brinks depot, from CIBC Intria. This is specifically how the RCMP handle payments to agents and confidential (laugh) informants. Regular joe shmo citizen CANNOT pick up cash from a Brink's depot, no matter who or where it is transferred from.
    Yup, pretty fucking weird. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...hall-1.5541302

A news release from the Onslow fire department said the gunfire caused considerable damage to their property and even took one of their trucks out of service.

There were RCMP officers on the property at the time along with several other people, said the department.

The fire hall's video surveillance did not show who fired, but did show two people resembling RCMP officers enter the property, according to the news release. No one inside the hall spoke with them, nor did the men identify themselves as RCMP, said the news release.

My Ride
    Trucks

Has anyone checked to see if all the law enforcement out there are impersonating RCMP officers?

My Ride

The more I hear 'defund the police' - the more I think 'defund the RCMP'.

This is a corrupt and decrepit organization (from the top down) that needs to be massively downsized and policing control brought back to the provinces.

Accountability restored to the province, instead of some far off, political/ottawa group that practices virtue signalling whenever the winds blow.
    Last edited by revelations; 06-22-2020 at 11:49 AM.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    The more I hear 'defund the police' - the more I think 'defund the RCMP'.

This is a corrupt and decrepit organization (from the top down) that needs to be massively downsized and policing control brought back to the provinces.
    Would be nice to have that Provincial Police force... just not sure we can afford it.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

There needs to be a SERIOUS in-depth inquiry into this disaster and who give 2 fucks if doing so compromises some bullshit undercover work that's likely just a worthless contribution to the "war on drugs" anyway.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    There needs to be a SERIOUS in-depth inquiry into this disaster and who give 2 fucks if doing so compromises some bullshit undercover work that's likely just a worthless contribution to the "war on drugs" anyway.
    Yea this really should be front page news.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    The BS war on drugs is one major reason the RCMP get their funding.

If drugs were suddenly legalized, the need for billions of dollars pissed away like this would disappear over time. Cant have THAT happen!!

My Ride
    Fozzy XT

Quote Originally Posted by Shlade View Post
    Would be nice to have that Provincial Police force... just not sure we can afford it.
    Would be worth looking into if it wasn't being run by the Alberta UCP. I assume it would be a FOIP exempt crony filled joke if it was.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by aaronck View Post
    Would be worth looking into if it wasn't being run by the Alberta UCP/NDP/LIberals. I assume it would be a FOIP exempt crony filled joke if it was.

Post edited for clarity.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    4x4

Does anyone have a link for the bill jagmeet got thrown out over?

Did it actually include OPP and SQ? The references i see now show specifically RCMP - seems to omit that 2/3rds of Canada under OPP/SQ - but now it's all about him getting thrown out over calling the bloc racist.

If drugs were suddenly legalized, the need for billions of dollars pissed away like this would disappear over time. Cant have THAT happen!!
    Revelations, my father is retired former LE in Canada, same as you, and has the same opinion. He had a party recently at his place that 75+ former and mostly retired RCMP/City Police from his hometown came to, and I was really surprised...very very surprised, at how many of them, including some of the on duty guys who stopped by for free bbq and got involved in the convo briefly, have this opinion as well.

My Ride

Revelations, my father is retired former LE in Canada, same as you, and has the same opinion. He had a party recently at his place that 75+ former and mostly retired RCMP/City Police from his hometown came to, and I was really surprised...very very surprised, at how many of them, including some of the on duty guys who stopped by for free bbq and got involved in the convo briefly, have this opinion as well.
    We dont live in a society where common sense prevails either in person or in power. We live in a system where government is there mainly to serve themselves (eg. career politicians), instead of others (by doing the tough, but correct thing).

We get the government we deserve. The RCMP are just mirroring the prevailing narrative - as the wind blows - instead of standing for what is correct for the majority of the silent masses.
    Last edited by revelations; 07-17-2020 at 10:53 AM.

My Ride
    NC1

Hopefully in our lifetime.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    *The First*

With the legalization of marijuana in Canada having gone so incredibly well and delivering on all its promises (on or ahead of schedule), I can really appreciate how the appetite to legalize more drugs is increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    With the legalization of marijuana in Canada having gone so incredibly well and delivering on all its promises (on or ahead of schedule), I can really appreciate how the appetite to legalize more drugs is increasing.
    That's an interesting view on the black market still thriving, the system costing more than it earns, and drug driving offences being way up.

Unless you were being sarcastic, but sometimes tough to tell on this site.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast