Quantcast
Ford purchase - Close that deal certificate - how to get? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford purchase - Close that deal certificate - how to get?

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Default Ford purchase - Close that deal certificate - how to get?

Afternoon beyond,

Does anyone have a solid lead on how or where to get this certificate? It’s worth $750 on a purchase of a vehicle (F-150 specifically).

I ‘think’ it works the same as private cash offers some folks in the USA receive. Those work by signing up for information or updates on fords site and they email you additional offers based on geography and sales in that area. They can range up to $3000!

We’re not as lucky here, but I’d love to know how to secure one by tomorrow if possible. Anyone know what I’m talking about??

Thanks beyond.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

No, but I'd be interested in info. Signing up for emails and brochures to be mailed on the website seems to work in the USA. Hasn't worked for me here.
    The PCO offer is a great perk of you can get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

You have to go to a car show.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post
    You have to go to a car show.
    That’s a separate voucher.

It’s also worth $750 however. They can be stacked.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    Afternoon beyond,

Does anyone have a solid lead on how or where to get this certificate? It’s worth $750 on a purchase of a vehicle (F-150 specifically).

I ‘think’ it works the same as private cash offers some folks in the USA receive. Those work by signing up for information or updates on fords site and they email you additional offers based on geography and sales in that area. They can range up to $3000!

We’re not as lucky here, but I’d love to know how to secure one by tomorrow if possible. Anyone know what I’m talking about??

Thanks beyond.
    Received the private cash voucher a few days ago via email from Ford Canada. Believe i'm on the list from a few years ago when I was going to buy an F150 but backed out last minute.

States only usable in my household, but still welcome to try.
    Last edited by NoSup4U; 05-15-2020 at 05:01 PM.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by NoSup4U View Post
    Received the private cash voucher a few days ago via email from Ford Canada. Believe i'm on the list from a few years ago when I was going to buy an F150 but backed out last minute.

States only usable in my household, but still welcome to try.
    That’s the one! Yeah it’s house hold only, thank you for the offer.

What does it look like? If it doesn’t have personal info could you share a pic? I’d appreciate it and some members would be interested I’m sure.

Cheers

-H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    That’s the one! Yeah it’s house hold only, thank you for the offer.

What does it look like? If it doesn’t have personal info could you share a pic? I’d appreciate it and some members would be interested I’m sure.

Cheers
    No prob.

Name:  fords.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  44.1 KB

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by NoSup4U View Post
    No prob.

Name:  fords.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  44.1 KB
    Thank you.

I wonder how one can get it at will.

That’s exactly what the us version looks like too, and they’re getting up to 3k right now.

Gotta separate the folks from their trump bucks.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Ram

IIRC ford mails it to people who have bought fords in the past. It is lottery based. not everyone has it. But any ford dealer can pull it up if you qualify

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

I used the one @nosoup4u posted when I bought my 2019. I got it from going to the Calgary autoshow in 2018.

*edit* sorry, not the exact same one, but same amount
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by spikerS View Post
    I used the one @nosoup4u posted when I bought my 2019. I got it from going to the Calgary autoshow in 2018.

*edit* sorry, not the exact same one, but same amount
    Yeah man for sure.

It would have been ideal to double dip and knock off another $1500.

Hopefully I find something in my email tomorrow. I’ve boughten two fords in the last 4 years.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Got a $1500 one. Ford dropped lease rates to 0% on the F150 it looks like but the incentive went way down as well from last month.

My Ride
    This and that.

Hmm interesting. I never though this would be so hotly wanted by people that they would make them specific to households only. I mean who upon getting a discount coupon of that amount from something that is $50K+ decides to jump on the offer if they weren't otherwise planning to? lol.

I am surprised they make it household specific.

My Ride
    Has wheels

Talked with a buddy that's a sales guy. Says you could call the dealer you're dealing with and ask if there's any on your file from being a previous customer.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by bruceod View Post
    Talked with a buddy that's a sales guy. Says you could call the dealer you're dealing with and ask if there's any on your file from being a previous customer.
    Yeah, I’ll be doing that too. That’s my best bet.

Aleks, that’s a strong private cash offer. Highest I’ve seen for Canada so far.

If you went to the auto show, those would be compounded to $2,250.

The incentives just changed on the 19s and 20s mid month, but with the extra $2,250 you would be $15,500 off of an XLT without even dipping into the trucks cost.

You could theoretically get a 2019 S-crew 4x4 302A 3.5L sport for 40k.

If you could claw some holdback out as well, you’re under 40 for a 62k truck. I’m salivating hahaha.

Edit: nevermind, says in a 2020 f-150. Still stack with 0%.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    Hmm interesting. I never though this would be so hotly wanted by people that they would make them specific to households only. I mean who upon getting a discount coupon of that amount from something that is $50K+ decides to jump on the offer if they weren't otherwise planning to? lol.

Lots of people on the fence brother. Especially during uncertain times, that’s when ford is trying to get some sales.

-H.P. Lovecraft

At Cam clark they do referrals and they pay something like 700. I can give you my contact info and you can keep the whole referral fee

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post

I gotta agree and i know times are tough but $750 on that big of a purchase is not enough to get me to go out and buy a new vehicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1k78 View Post
    At Cam clark they do referrals and they pay something like 700. I can give you my contact info and you can keep the whole referral fee

I gotta agree and i know times are tough but $750 on that big of a purchase is not enough to get me to go out and buy a new vehicle.
    Thanks for the offer, I worked with Sherwood ford and was quite happy with the outcome.
    @shakalaka

They come in bigger amounts, Aleks shared a $1500 voucher earlier.

In some states 3k is being handed out. So that’s on top of all other Incentives.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    This and that.

Yea I can definitely see the incentive if you're already in the market. No doubt about that. But to essentially get someone looking into something just cause of the deal, it would need to be a much bigger incentive.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

There's a pretty big part of the population that buys new pickups trucks every two to five years and are basically always window shopping. These are for those people.

Ford sells ~1 million F150's per year.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast