Quantcast
Jim Rogers and Ray Dalio videos on this whole thing, post other investors videos. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Jim Rogers and Ray Dalio videos on this whole thing, post other investors videos.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Default Jim Rogers and Ray Dalio videos on this whole thing, post other investors videos.

Rather then panicking about what the future holds for Canada and USA and all the other nations I've been following and watching videos of some guys I've learned to respect and i think everyone should watch some of their videos.

Let's try to keep politics out of this thread, most people have strong opinions but blaming others right now doesn't help anyone else, Nobody gives a shit if your liberal/conservative/democrat/republican let's not bring any of it up and talk facts instead.

Here is my favorite Ray Dalio Video, it was a Ted talk after the virus put everyone on lock down.

If you don't know Ray Dalio he is worth 18 Billion+USD and is the founder the largest hedge fund (Bridgewater Associates) in the world, he has some credibility in my books. IMO.

Another smart investor I find is Jim Rogers a lot of his statements make sense.

Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Jim Rogers? Of course he's on team China.

But his insight is correct about HK tho.

The rest is interesting perspective wise. Now we are in a disaster, wonder what he bought.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 05-21-2020 at 07:36 PM.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

I agree with his sentiment re: 2-3 years of deflation followed by nasty stagflation by mid-decade.

My Ride
    Bicycle