Black Lives Matter discussion - Page 69 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 59 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1493

Thread: Black Lives Matter discussion

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by born2workoncars View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I'm understanding the 2020 correctly, Jacob Blake should be getting cancelled?
    Technically Biden fingered his intern if Tara Reid is to be believed, so it sounds like blm>metoo this quarter

At first the black woman being sexually assaulted by a black man was the victim, but then the cops showed up and the black man became trans-abled, which technically increases his intersectional value points.

Intersectionality y0
    Last edited by finboy; 09-01-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

CDC bans evictions.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...de-how-we-vote

Damn, yeah - I had no idea they actually had that type of judicial power. Its literally Queen Elizabeth II type power in Canada.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/portla...ting-1.5705390

100th day of protests/riots. Seems logical that if 1/3 of renters cant afford rent, they have to be somewhere - and the streets seem to be the only public space available to them. Might be a multiyear issue, only slowed by winter.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/polit...ect/index.html

Trump hires team to figure out if teachers are teaching the idea that the USA was founded on theft, communism and slavery. I mean, US history isn't all straightforward or truthful, a lot of it depends on perspective. White history is painted with roses, if you've ever read a physical US history book - its like reading a hollywood investment brochure for a movie. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump grew up learning the brochure.

I have heard that some US history teachers will simply skip the moon landing, because they are not convinced themselves. The one solid reason to call in sick and have a substitute come in.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 09-06-2020 at 12:17 PM.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ctually-matter

Accurate question. Do black people in the USA want to have the same level of "matterness" as others in the USA. As far as I can tell, in the USA - no lives tend to matter all that much, white young people included. If for some reason young white america angered McCain, would back from the grave McCain drop the dagger on their heads? I'd say - Most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by finboy View Post
    Technically Biden fingered his intern if Tara Reid is to be believed, so it sounds like blm>metoo this quarter

At first the black woman being sexually assaulted by a black man was the victim, but then the cops showed up and the black man became trans-abled, which technically increases his intersectional value points.

Intersectionality y0
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/...litz-1.5095081

I guess VP hopeful met the Blake family. Sounds like she's ok on the fingering front given these two instances.

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Wow. How this has somehow become acceptable shows how ridiculous and extreme this whole situation has become.

Outrageous moment BLM protesters scream 'f**k the white people' at elderly outdoor diners before downing their drinks, smashing glasses and forcing other patrons to leave the restaurant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Rochester.html

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

If those guys are right, I’m alright being wrong.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Quote Originally Posted by googe View Post
    Yeah, the racism thing is a huge lie to be honest. Just based on all of the incidents that make the news, I was like yeah, wow, looks like we have a problem.

After looking more into things, like crime data and use of force data, not only do we absolutely not have those problems, but the numbers are actually the opposite. Black people, by far, commit more violent crimes against each other and against whites, than whites commit against them. Turns out, unarmed white people are even killed more by police, that just doesn't get the media outrage.

On top of that, almost every story is buried in lies if you dig in to the facts. I just found out that the Breonna Taylor case was so horribly misreported as well. It's unfortunate that she died, but it was a completely justified use of force, and she was deeply involved in a drug dealing ring called "no limit crew". There was a dead guy found in her car. All the stuff about the wrong address/wrong guy was a lie. Leaked investigation notes, including prison calls and surveillance about her involvement, right here: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1

People protesting and rioting haven't bothered looking into any of this. Neither have the sports teams. It's just mindless reactionary bullshit. A lot of them mean well, and they assume that the victim narratives are true. They're good people, just lost. And then there are a lot of anarchists and criminals who are just rationalizing their shitty behavior.

On top of that, they keep accusing "white supremacists" of being responsible. Anyone who is less than militant radical left is a white supremacist/nazi/fascist now.

This isn't to say that a country of 330 million people has zero racists, obviously that is absurd. But that isn't what we are talking about. And if we want to start slicing the data and ranking the racism, white americans, despite the confederate hillbilly stereotype, happen to be near the bottom. I think only asian americans are lower.

It's funny that the left coined the "alternative facts" and "post-truth" memes in response to Trump's bullshit, and they have completely stolen that title from him now.
    No offence, but how do I know that report is real? How do you know it's real?

What about the George Floyd killing...I'm sorry, I saw the whole video, that was a killing.

Are you telling me that all these legitimate black protestors are either really dumb or lying?

And ya, you're absolutely right about white people getting killed too...I saw the video of the guy in Arizona a couple months ago, answering the door with a gun...my response is why the fuck arent white people protesting? WTF? Why are black people doing all the work? Do you guys not care about your own people being murdered by police?
    Last edited by JohnnyHockey13; 09-07-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHockey13 View Post
    No offence, but how do I know that report is real? How do you know it's real?

What about the George Floyd killing...I'm sorry, I saw the whole video, that was a killing.

Are you telling me that all these legitimate black protestors are either really dumb or lying?

And ya, you're absolutely right about white people getting killed too...I saw the video of the guy in Arizona a couple months ago, answering the door with a gun...my response is why the fuck arent white people protesting? WTF? Why are black people doing all the work? Do you guys not care about your own people being murdered by police?
    The "report" is called reading the statistics.

The other thing we know from the statistics, is getting killed by the cops is pretty damn rare, and getting killed by the cops for no reason at all is like a chance of slim to fuck all. Even with us marginalized white folk being shot by cops a lot more than black people, we are smart enough to realize this is one the stupidest things to waste time rioting for. And even if the cops were killing people at an alarming rate, I'm not sure how destroying your own community is providing any justice?

More black on black murders than anything in North America.
    If BLM then realize what you should be doing in your own community.
    Rioting and destroying everything you see basically says, No Lives Matter except ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    The "report" is called reading the statistics.

The other thing we know from the statistics, is getting killed by the cops is pretty damn rare, and getting killed by the cops for no reason at all is like a chance of slim to fuck all. Even with us marginalized white folk being shot by cops a lot more than black people, we are smart enough to realize this is one the stupidest things to waste time rioting for. And even if the cops were killing people at an alarming rate, I'm not sure how destroying your own community is providing any justice?
    Sorry, I should of clarified...I'm talking about the Breonna Taylor report he posted.

My Ride
    Model S

Sorry, I should of clarified...I'm talking about the Breonna Taylor report he posted.
    I’m pretty good at spotting fake internet shit, but you don’t have to take my word for it. You can google it and see public statements acknowledging and condemning the leak.

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than being killed by a cop while unarmed. More people die from lightning. Put that into perspective. If we aren’t all up in arms over all the people dropping dead by lightning strikes, it’s pretty hard to make a case that there is some kind of systemic issue here.

As for George Floyd, I might have changed my mind on that too. I am pretty certain Chauvin won’t be convicted. Which the rioters are really not going to like.

Even if the Breonna Taylor case is all legit police brutality/racism(people seem to be mindfucked into thinking these are the same issues). Rand Paul has already presented the justice for Breonna Taylor Act. And this was presented prior to the rioting.

https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/sen...nna-taylor-act

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

With the country in its biggest debt/GDP setup in history - more racist money is coming out.

Loans to ONLY black entrepreneurs now.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7324020/j...eneur-program/

No doubt, thats because of the incredible systemic racism in this, equal country of ours.

The SE Asian community has suffered far more in the bulding of this country than blacks - not to mention FN (but they already get $$$$).

Im really curious how C19 has affected the black community specifically worse than others.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the COVID-19 pandemic has disproportionately affected Black Canadians and put a spotlight on inequality in Canada.
    Last edited by revelations; 09-11-2020 at 10:01 AM.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Yep we are going to address racism by introducing different treatment for people based on the colour of their skin.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    With the country in its biggest debt/GDP setup in history - more racist money is coming out.

Loans to ONLY black people now.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7324020/j...eneur-program/

No doubt, thats because of the incredible systemic racism in this, equal country of ours.

The SE Asian community has suffered far more in the bulding of this country than blacks - not to mention FN (but they already get $$$$).
    I’m baffled tbh .... do we have a history of denying black ppl loans? If you’re qualified you’re qualified idk?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Everyone knows coronavirus is worse if you are black.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-14-2020 at 12:39 AM.

I just think back to when Blackface was a forgivable act for a Prime Minister.
    If they only waited until now to drop that news bomb, I think you'd see a public lynch mob.

Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 59 68 69 70 ... LastLast