Quantcast
Black Lives Matter discussion - Page 9 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter discussion

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you care about Social ____ you're Left, if you care about Economic _____ you're Right. There is no in between.
    Socially liberal, fiscally conservative.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

CNN coverage has been pure cancer, the same regurgitated verbal diarrhea from every anchor. It’s sad how much they hate trump and how they pin racism on only the white man. I’m glad that aboriginals and black people in Canada aren’t racist against whites....

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Socially liberal, fiscally conservative.
    You mean a libertarian?

Los Angeles getting stripped clean right now - 3 hours after curfew. Police totally overwhelmed, everything being stolen.
    Cocoa $10,000 per ton.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    They specifically say that sitting on his neck contributed to his death. The only issue I see with them saying the average person would've lived through this, is this pig potentially gets off on a technicality because some "expert" twists the hell out of the autopsy report in court.
    I don't even want to think about the aftermath if that goes down.

I am a little confused on the protests. Besides looting and showing anger towards police, what is the target outcome for these protests? Death sentence to the officer?

I understand the anger and need for justice. But I am not seeing a clear purpose/goal.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Of_Rotary View Post
    I am a little confused on the protests. Besides looting and showing anger towards police, what is the target outcome for these protests? Death sentence to the officer?

I understand the anger and need for justice. But I am not seeing a clear purpose/goal.
    Covid is adding fuel to the protests. People needed an outlet, one presented itself and all hell is breaking loose.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    ute

Whether they are right or wrong the protestors don't represent the brightest members of society.

My Ride
    4x4

Name:  FB_IMG_1590978631033.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  48.9 KB

So about that martial law thing... That's governors decision isn't it?

This is going to get bad quick.

Why the eff are people taking kids to protests and riots?

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    Covid is adding fuel to the protests. People needed an outlet, one presented itself and all hell is breaking loose.
    Thats what I am seeing and afraid of what will come... then there is no real solution. It will snowball out of control: More covid cases -> more unemployment -> more violence -> more covid cases/unemployment -> more violence....
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    Edge

An interesting article:

“ The protests began ostensibly because of the death of George Floyd during an arrest. Systemic racism and police brutality, leftist pundits argue, is to blame.

Some leftists are claiming, as they did during the Occupy Wall Street movement, that the protests have been hijacked by a violent element intent on discrediting the movement.

Conservative commentators, on the other hand, speak of frustration and rage, of a reaction to the claustrophobia of weeks on end lock-down.

They all miss the mark.

The violence since the police-involved death of George Floyd in Minneapolis is a communist inspired insurrection—nothing more, nothing less.”

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/...1302.html?v=ul
    Last edited by duaner; 05-31-2020 at 09:03 PM.

My Ride
    ute

Name:  101414937_3006548189431920_1461712378830782464_n.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  41.4 KB

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

This is just to hold people over until the 2nd wave.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Western Canada is back to party mode looks like

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak..._vancouver_bc/

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Thats what I am seeing and afraid of what will come... then there is no real solution. It will snowball out of control: More covid cases -> more unemployment -> more violence -> more covid cases/unemployment -> more violence....
    I think you are getting the big picture - this is planned to a large degree. Destabilize the country until orange man is voted out.

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    I think you are getting the big picture - this is planned to a large degree. Destabilize the country until orange man is voted out.
    Fuck that shit. Orange man is the only one standing up against CCP. Regardless of how idiotic he is at times, he at least knows where to put his focus. A cop murdered yet another black individual, this should not overshadow the virus or the fight against a communist regime.

I may be biased because the last hope for HK is the USA to pressure China. At the very least, sanction those motherfucking corrupt gov officials. Might not save the HK citizens or cities autonomy, but at least punish them to a certain extent.

My Ride
    ute

Fuck that shit. Orange man is the only one standing up against CCP. Regardless of how idiotic he is at times, he at least knows where to put his focus. A cop murdered yet another black individual, this should not overshadow the virus or the fight against a communist regime.

I may be biased because the last hope for HK is the USA to pressure China. At the very least, sanction those motherfucking corrupt gov officials. Might not save the HK citizens or cities autonomy, but at least punish them to a certain extent.
    I doubt you'll see much more than jawboning from the US on HK.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I doubt you'll see much more than jawboning from the US on HK.
    Better than nothing lol. If you are getting a nice butt raping, at least insult the rapist? Or do you prefer to just let it happen and enjoy the probing?

My Ride
    Model S

Fuck.

I’ve been listening to the scanner all weekend in Seattle and watching the riots. This is fucked up. Antifa and BLM are trying to burn the world down. And it’s totally working. I thought they were harmless morons, but they really stepped it up for these riots. I don’t understand where these people came from and how they’re coordinating so well. If someone told me about some of the shit going on behind the scenes I’d have written them off as a right wing alex jones kook, had I not seen it with my own eyes.

The right are playing into their bullshit and are seriously outmatched. The bellevue cops here moved out of the way and got on their knees, LITERALLY, while they moved in and raided the mall. Loading up vehicles and using radios. They did this and moved all over the city and suburbs. The cops can’t do anything because they’re waiting until any force is used, trying to agitate them, and then they post an inflammatory viral video that sparks even more rioting. Most of the people involved are good people, but there is a core group of agitators that are fucking dangerous.

They are actually calling each other comrade. They’re fucking bolshevik marxists. Portland and Seattle are like ground zero.

Most of the fringe conservative conspiracy theories are still way off on how this is working, and outside influencers are peddling these stupid theories all over facebook and twitter just to stoke the fire, which morons are eating up. But that part is old news now.

Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast