This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL - immediate neg rep - little pussy strikes again, so hurt
    You know you made it when ppl make fake accounts to try to troll you
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Silverado

Fake accounts can give negative rep but it doesn't count. It'll show as a grey flag vs a red flag. Was covered in another thread somewhere

I enjoy having a hearty laugh at another of Trudeaus many failures as much as the next guy. I just wonder how many of the Toorontotards that voted this imbecile in, will now be influenced by the fact that Trudeau has become the official global leader laughing stock(as opposed to the unofficial laughing stock prior), and swing their vote next time around? When you consider that virtually everything this idiot did was in consideration of this UN seat bid, you could calculate billions of dollars we have flushed down the toilet as a country in an attempt to buy the seat. So he has lied about every election promise he made, he has waged a war of east vs west, he has disrespected the women he claimed to champion for, he has disenfranchised the aboriginals he claimed to be an ally of, he has stood in the way of economic growth and job creation at every possible step, he has proved to be the most corrupt PM in Canadian history, and has spent us into an oblivion of debt that will take longer to pay off than the one left by his numbskull father. Are people ever going to wake up to what a Federal Liberal government means for Canada? It's literally rinse and repeat for the Liberals every time they take government again.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I enjoy having a hearty laugh at another of Trudeaus many failures as much as the next guy. I just wonder how many of the Toorontotards that voted this imbecile in, will now be influenced by the fact that Trudeau has become the official global leader laughing stock(as opposed to the unofficial laughing stock prior), and swing their vote next time around? When you consider that virtually everything this idiot did was in consideration of this UN seat bid, you could calculate billions of dollars we have flushed down the toilet as a country in an attempt to buy the seat. So he has lied about every election promise he made, he has waged a war of east vs west, he has disrespected the women he claimed to champion for, he has disenfranchised the aboriginals he claimed to be an ally of, he has stood in the way of economic growth and job creation at every possible step, he has proved to be the most corrupt PM in Canadian history, and has spent us into an oblivion of debt that will take longer to pay off than the one left by his numbskull father. Are people ever going to wake up to what a Federal Liberal government means for Canada? It's literally rinse and repeat for the Liberals every time they take government again.
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

― George Carlin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4