Quantcast
2021 Ram 1500 TRX - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 205

Thread: 2021 Ram 1500 TRX

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    Posts
    1,878
    Rep Power
    10

    Default 2021 Ram 1500 TRX

    It feels like this came from nowhere. I especially like the T-Rex vs Raptor into.

    http://www.srtlife.com/2020/08/video...-%f0%9f%91%80/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    CTS-V, Trackhawk
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Hellcat all the things.
    I like neat cars.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, KTM
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spike98 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It feels like this came from nowhere. I especially like the T-Rex vs Raptor into.

    http://www.srtlife.com/2020/08/video...-%f0%9f%91%80/
    hmmm i'd probably trade in my '19 for this if you can get it as an ABR haha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ram truck and some bikes
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So cool. Looks super mean.
    Would consider trading mine in for this too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,872
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 90_Shelby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hellcat all the things.
    +1

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Over 90k USD optioned out.

    Ford, you’re up with the predator powered, DCT raptor.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

    -H.P. Lovecraft

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Camaro SS
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Just needs a cowcatcher mounted on the front and it'll be the ideal vehicle for deerfoot

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, KTM
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Over 90k USD optioned out.

    Ford, you’re up with the predator powered, DCT raptor.
    haha yah, matched it to my current truck, minus all the cheese TRX stuff and it was $84k USD..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    car2go
    Posts
    2,874
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I hate everything FCA/dodge, but this is great. Love that they went all out.

    Hopefully this lights a fire under ford to get one of their hi po V8s in the raptor. That turbo v6 is the worst thing they could have done to that truck.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Parked in Baygirl's garage.
    My Ride
    2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L BOOST!
    Posts
    4,365
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    the TRX is cool, but not $110k cool.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

    Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,584
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate everything FCA/dodge, but this is great. Love that they went all out.

    Hopefully this lights a fire under ford to get one of their hi po V8s in the raptor. That turbo v6 is the worst thing they could have done to that truck.
    There's a decent number of vehicles I would never buy, but I'm really glad they are making.

    A lot of Shelby mustangs, or a bunch of the FCA products, as you say.

    Would I ever buy an FCA product? No...but I'm glad I live in a world with Hellcats and Trackhawks.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & something w/ Seriously Round Tires
    Posts
    2,546
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Too much / Too big / Too niche to be commercially successful. Now, give me a regular Ram 1500 with an option to put the 6.4L that comes from the SRTs and the 2500 and now we're talking about something that will sell on a much broader market. I can get rid of my two vehicle set up and just run one, wouldn't that be nice.
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duplex
    My Ride
    Ignore List
    Posts
    8,872
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... I'm glad i live in a world with hellcats and trackhawks.
    qft

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not the NE
    My Ride
    Blue Dabadee
    Posts
    6,265
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Cool. Can’t wait to see what the AT4X comes in looking like in a few years.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

    If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, KTM
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cool. Can’t wait to see what the AT4X comes in looking like in a few years.

    LT4/5 haha that’s would be sick

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masked Bandit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too much / Too big / Too niche to be commercially successful. Now, give me a regular Ram 1500 with an option to put the 6.4L that comes from the SRTs and the 2500 and now we're talking about something that will sell on a much broader market. I can get rid of my two vehicle set up and just run one, wouldn't that be nice.
    Pretty sure that's available. I know you could get the 6.4 in a 1500 at one point, I saw it at the Motor Show.


    I can't believe it took Dodge so long to get this TRX to market. I saw this thing hiding in the shop at Chelsea Proving Grounds back in 2012. We weren't allowed to have a camera with us though or take any pics. I guess Dodge is just slowly rationing out the Hellcat releases. In 2012 they had just announced the Hellcat Challenger. Then a year or two later we got the Charger Hellcat. I asked the SRT head of engineering about when they were putting a Hellcat in the Jeep, he wasn't allowed to say much but eluded that they might not get it to work. Next thing you know a few years later we get the Trackhawk. Finally we have the Raptor destroyer now.

    I think this thing is great. It's expensive, but so is the Trackhawk and they don't seem to have a problem selling them. With Raptor sales the way they are, it seems people want these types of vehicles. And now you can get this Baja style truck without all the cheap feeling garbageness of an F-150.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Down by the River
    My Ride
    GMC Sierra, LX570
    Posts
    721
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    ^ only Ram available with the 6.4 is the 2500/3500

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum5.0 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^ only Ram available with the 6.4 is the 2500/3500
    Ya just the power wagon AFIK.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's
    Posts
    6,120
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Sick Ram.
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NE
    My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, KTM
    Posts
    1,501
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88CRX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sick Ram.
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    Sick Honda

    IMG_9645.jpg

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TRX Suspension Training

    By simonseys in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 20
    Latest Threads: 09-26-2013, 05:01 PM
  2. FS: TRX suspension training kit

    By bigbadboss101 in forum Fitness & Sports Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 05-17-2012, 11:58 AM
  3. WTB: TRX suspension trainer

    By Stine in forum Fitness & Sports Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2011, 03:40 AM
  4. Fs:hd & Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram

    By Crazyx88 in forum Computer Hardware & Peripherals
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 09-28-2005, 09:08 PM
  5. 99 Honda TRX 450ES Quad - Loads of extras

    By djstefan in forum Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes, and Trailers
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 05-17-2004, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •