Quantcast
Mail Order Mattress? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Mail Order Mattress?

My Ride
    GTIR->SE-R->RDX->SLT->S60->LS460

Default Mail Order Mattress?

Anyone here tried the mail order mattress route? Most offer a long break in period and will take it away free of charge if you don't like it.

There's a few options available here in Canada. Endy, Douglas Bed, Juno, Logan & Cove. Most appear to be foam but there are options with pillow tops.

Our current mattress is giving both my wife and I back pain due to being much to soft.
    Stupidity is a disease we all have, it's like a form of brain herpes. Outbreaks will occasionally occur.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

I ordered mine through Saatva 3 years ago and have been very happy. It was on the more expensive side than some of the mattress in a box options out there but it's a actual proper mattress and not just a memory foam one. Really comfortable and my back felt much better than the ikea one I had for a number of years.

They also do free delivery to your room and remove the old mattress too. So no having to deal with getting it up stairs and what not. It was a third party company that did the delivery but they seemed fairly professional, very careful not to hit anything and such.

https://www.saatvamattress.com/saatva-mattress.html

That being said ... I only paid 999USD for mine, looks like they jacked up the price now by quite a bit.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

We have a Tuft & Needle and its really good. Quite firm from the reviews I read but I like it.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by nissanK View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone here tried the mail order mattress route? Most offer a long break in period and will take it away free of charge if you don't like it.
    Is this code for something else?

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Been sleeping on a Zinus Hybrid Foam+Spring mattress for a year now and its been awesome. Ordered from Amazon
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    GTIR->SE-R->RDX->SLT->S60->LS460

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rural_Juror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this code for something else?

I'm more interested if people didn't like it how the return experience was.....
    Stupidity is a disease we all have, it's like a form of brain herpes. Outbreaks will occasionally occur.

Look at Costco online, had a novaform for years now. Came in a box, super comfy. When it's done I I tend to buy the exact same one.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Have had my Endy for a long time. 1.5 - 2 years now. Still really like it.