Year : 1989
Make and Model : Nissan pao
Exterior Color : blue/green
Interior Color : blue/green
Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : 140,000
Location of Vehicle : SW Calgary
Description :
Up for sale is my 1989 Nissan Pao. Hard to find a well sorted one of these these days and this one is 100% USA eligible.

Basic Nissan Pao info . Made for just a couple years by the pike factory and allocated only for Japan . 1/4 cars produced in these years. The 5speed version is a bit rarer, and can achieve 70mpg with tuning. Nissan offered this vehicle as a competitor to the Austin mini in Japan that had a strong following. They used 60's styling on a modern platform and produced an Austin mini with a trunk!

Car has recently had a bunch of work done.
Paint refresher -fresh coat of paint with a satin finish. Stock color. Satin finish to keep the old time look.

Brand new coilovers,. Suspension is factory soft with crazy body roll so this is a fun upgrade.

Period specific ssr mesh rims with new tires

Brand new blue tooth radio

With only 140,000 km on the clock this car still has a ton of life left in it. Timing belt has been done, carb recently serviced, brakes fine, runs like a top!

Easy daily driver for the rest of the summer and into fall no problem.

Only things to do with this one is the oil pan gasket drips every once in a while. I have the gasket but haven't gotten around to doing it as it is so minor for the mess it makes to do the gasket.

Coilovers are also set quite low and quite stiff to avoid any rubbing . Easily could be lifted back up for any potential buyer and made much softer

Basically this car turns heads from young to old. Front 1/4 windows and half opening rears make.for an awesome cruiser.

Come take a look and you will be glad you did .

10700 for beyond on Kijiji for 12k

Contact Information
Pm me and I'll give you my number

Pictures :